Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#117519 - 11/23/18 10:06 PM The Ragnarok Engine
EvilDjinn Offline
stranger

Links and info:

https://youtu.be/1rUxIU10iaI

https://m.facebook.com/blacksunocculteng...ype=3&source=48

The Black Sun Occult Engineering and Design FB page describes the engine thusly:

Quote:
Ragnarok Engine, Electroholofractal acausal Thurim. With this device the Chaos Imperium will destroy the Magian schism controlling the veil of reality, it’s priests and cabalistic wizards will be laid low and a darkness unfathomed will hold sway over our dimension. We are “Cabal Ultima.”

The intent seems to be to use laws of physics and mathematics, combined with the Will, to transcend spacetime. I can't recall ever having seen a project like this before. Diabolus Rex has been apparently working toward this for years. Designing, studying, building.

He summarizes some of his views in the above YT link, particularly his abhorrence for humanity, and his own humanity, and his ambition to transcend both. This device sounds like his key to that problem. I know Satanists and occultists have engaged in Workings with Tesla coils and other such devices before, but has anything quite like this been attempted before?

I ask in part because I don't fully grasp the underlying principles and discussion is a handy way of working through that. But I also am curious about the exploration and use physics in a black magical context.

#117520 - 11/23/18 10:14 PM Re: The Ragnarok Engine [Re: EvilDjinn]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: København, Denmark
All well and good, but why announce it? This has been going on for ages, so what is NEW?
#117521 - 11/23/18 10:32 PM Re: The Ragnarok Engine [Re: aeon6]
EvilDjinn Offline
stranger

Quote:
I ask in part because I don't fully grasp the underlying principles and discussion is a handy way of working through that. But I also am curious about the exploration and use physics in a black magical context. 

The "new" thing is me finding out about it. And I didn't see a discussion about it on here, so I thought it could be worthwhile. You know, black magicians doing black magic.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.