Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#117564 - 11/29/18 06:52 PM The blech and Mozart
Devil liviD Offline
BANNED
stranger

To philosophise is the demochlese. To relate to the devil. Is so easily spelled. Ascii the nine nad you knonw where the lucifer got bored.. Nad. America Norad. To give an inference . T^his is just the devil in worn out bleu jeans. A site about a numver. LOL
#117575 - 11/30/18 10:09 AM Re: The blech and Mozart [Re: Devil liviD]
samowens84 Offline

Bored... Or perhaps scared, insecure and would rather feel bored, because it feels safer. At least that's my impression. I try not to concern myself with that kind of judgment, even if it might hurt coming from a loved one. Its ok if that's how you feel. It really is. You've been through enough and I don't want to add to it.
#117582 - 12/01/18 10:00 AM Re: The blech and Mozart [Re: Devil liviD]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
No offense (well perhaps a bit of offense), but you're an idiot. Your posts make no fucking sense, and you're lucky you haven't already been banned. Back in the day your posts would've been met with a hailstorm of mockery. The fact that you've survived here this long says more about the state of da club than it says about you. A word of advice: learn how to express a coherent thought and then come back.
#117583 - 12/01/18 10:08 AM Re: The blech and Mozart [Re: William Wright]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: William Wright
No offense (well perhaps a bit of offense), but you're an idiot. Your posts make no fucking sense, and you're lucky you haven't already been banned. Back in the day your posts would've been met with a hailstorm of mockery. The fact that you've survived here this long says more about the state of da club than it says about you. A word of advice: learn how to express a coherent thought and then come back.

Awwww... You're so cute with your teletubied goo and irrelevant postings with the occasional whining about the "good ole days." Perhaps your irrelevance is something that bothers you since you likely are incapable of contributing anything but a "hailstorm of mockery."

Does that resemble the good ole days enough for you? No? Well too fucking bad.

You could ignore posts that rub you the wrong way and instead post something that could set a better standard. The fact that you're not doing that suggests you're incapable of doing that, and would rather whine about others who don't meet your imaginary standard of fluff.

I am glad the old way of doing things has been laid waste. It didn't push out bad thinkers and attract quality ones. It pushed out quality thinkers and attracted predators and master manipulators who were just more sinister then the status quo. I suspect the old guard is in an existential crisis in snowflakey denial that they're responsible for the state of whatever. After all, it feels much more "satanic" to be infatuated with their beautiful snowflake sinister nature then to adapt. Easier then taking responsibility for their actions.

They got a look in the mirror and didn't like what they saw. My perception of it.

Edited by samowens84 (12/01/18 10:46 AM)

#117586 - 12/01/18 12:57 PM Re: The blech and Mozart [Re: samowens84]
William Wright Offline

OK, did Devil liviD put you up to this or are you in fact (gasp!) Devil liviD?
#117587 - 12/01/18 01:31 PM Re: The blech and Mozart [Re: samowens84]
William Wright Offline

Good ole days? There is no such thing. Only days. Mockery is good if warranted (and it was certainly warranted for Devil liviD) because it gives people a way to respond to idiots without killing them.

Don’t know if you’re Devil liviD. You sound a bit more intelligent than him, but maybe you were just dumbing him down.

Sure I could ignore posts that “rub me the wrong way,” but I’d rather go against the grain. It’s my satanic method I guess. Or maybe it’s just more fun. As for setting a better standard? Deez nuts.

#117588 - 12/01/18 02:42 PM Re: The blech and Mozart [Re: William Wright]
samowens84 Offline

Lol I hear you. Kind of have to I guess. It can be unfortunate when someone is in a mode of whatever and I feel I have to go against the grain just to be true and loving. For example, in an astral relationship there is no going your "separate" ways. Its only about minimizing friction and making the best of quantum entanglement, because there is no erasing it. These love connections if bound or forged correctly (or incorrectly, depending how one looks at it) cannot be undone. It can only be negotiated with.
#117589 - 12/01/18 05:09 PM Re: The blech and Mozart [Re: samowens84]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
Predators? Master manipulators?

LOOOOOOLZ

You're such a silly kid, Sam Owens.

(That's your name according to autocorrect)

And so fucking romantic...

Go and watch some Teletubbies. It's on your level, me thinks.

#117590 - 12/01/18 05:42 PM Re: The blech and Mozart [Re: Czereda]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: Czereda
Predators? Master manipulators?

LOOOOOOLZ

You're such a silly kid, Sam Owens.

(That's your name according to autocorrect)

And so fucking romantic...

Go and watch some Teletubbies. It's on your level, me thinks.

I'm romantic. But not when its not the right mood. Otherwise its just a reach and a bit needy. Hard to wax romance on the 600 club, but I'm open to suggestions lol.

Got my walls up a bit, admittedly. To level with you, most of my time is spent making my heart unreachable to avoid pain and then wondering why I feel lonely. I don't apologize for this because there was a time when this attitude was very necessary for survival, but admittedly sometimes my habits are slower to catch up to my current reality, which is actually remarkably secure and happy.

I sincerely hope yours is too. Hard to keep up with your moods also. One day you want to strangle me and the next you seem to crave romance.

Hard to keep up with you. Though it keeps life interesting and fun.

Thank you.

#117591 - 12/02/18 12:40 AM Re: The blech and Mozart [Re: samowens84]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: København, Denmark
You're tripping over yourself trying to defend yourself.
You're not one to be reasoned with so I won't suggest a diplomatic approach. In fact there is nothing to recommend for your specimen other than shunning.

#117593 - 12/02/18 02:31 AM Re: The blech and Mozart [Re: aeon6]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: aeon6
You're tripping over yourself trying to defend yourself.
You're not one to be reasoned with so I won't suggest a diplomatic approach. In fact there is nothing to recommend for your specimen other than shunning.

You have a point. You are one to be shunned.

#117594 - 12/02/18 06:02 AM Re: The blech and Mozart [Re: samowens84]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
Talking to you is like talking to the Mad Hatter. Come, let's have a party. This time we will have coffee for a change.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.