Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#14392 - 11/13/08 09:22 PM Re: What is your profession? [Re: Jake999]
d3vi1d06 Offline
stranger

The haircut is military standard. Its a tradition of the corps. You are entitled to your opinions. I'm sure I could say that your haircut is of a bad style too. But its your choice to wear it that way. As for the "drunk marine", I was sober in that picture. I'm more of a quiet person, I've never been called obnoxious, even when I'm drunk. But again, its your opinion.

I will thank you for calling me a hard corps death dealer. But I would like to ask how that undermines my credibility? I simply answered the question of the thread. It just so happens that my profession makes me a death dealer. I just said that I am a U.S. Marine.

#14400 - 11/14/08 12:59 AM Re: What is your profession? [Re: d3vi1d06]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
when replying to a specific poster hit the reply button under the post in question. using the quick reply will address your response to the last person posting, which can sometimes be confusing.

also Fist was defending you, and explaining to you why you might have not made sense to the european posters who have not been inundated with american military culture.

#14415 - 11/14/08 10:38 AM Re: What is your profession? [Re: The Zebu]
The Blackangel Offline

Loc: Missouri
I don't know if most of you would really call it work, but I ride bulls and work on farms with stock around where I live. I grew up on a small stock farm and have worked with horses and cattle ever since I was a little kid. I also do odd jobs whenever I can find them.

#14418 - 11/14/08 10:42 AM Re: What is your profession? [Re: d3vi1d06]
The Blackangel Offline

Loc: Missouri
 Originally Posted By: d3vi1d06
The haircut is military standard. Its a tradition of the corps. You are entitled to your opinions. I'm sure I could say that your haircut is of a bad style too. But its your choice to wear it that way. As for the "drunk marine", I was sober in that picture. I'm more of a quiet person, I've never been called obnoxious, even when I'm drunk. But again, its your opinion.

I will thank you for calling me a hard corps death dealer. But I would like to ask how that undermines my credibility? I simply answered the question of the thread. It just so happens that my profession makes me a death dealer. I just said that I am a U.S. Marine.

You went into the wrong armed service friend. I went into the Corps right after graduated high school, and it turned out to be the worst mistake I have ever made in my entire life. And as for the Corps making you a death dealer, thats bullshit. Marines don't know what the hell they're doing in a combat situation. The Army takes care of that.

#14442 - 11/15/08 01:30 AM Re: What is your profession? [Re: The Blackangel]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
Dev, how many people have you killed? Not even confirmed, just suspected?

#14448 - 11/15/08 04:14 AM Re: What is your profession? [Re: d3vi1d06]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

i kill those that want to kill america. i defend american's way of life. im the first to fight for right and freedom. and to keep our honor clean. i am proud to have claimed the title of united states marine.

in the words of leonidus: "spartans, what is your profession?"

personally I have some problems with this.
1) Is a bit of philosophical toughts. What are "rights" or "honour"? Doesn't it depend on one's own universe? What is your reference system to claim you are fighting for your rights?
2) Actually isn't phylosophical, but nobody kills America, America kills itself. Just like Europe is killing itself, Russia,.. well actually the whole humanity is killing itself without knwoing.

#14496 - 11/15/08 07:22 PM Re: What is your profession? [Re: The Blackangel]
d3vi1d06 Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: The Blackangel

You went into the wrong armed service friend. I went into the Corps right after graduated high school, and it turned out to be the worst mistake I have ever made in my entire life. And as for the Corps making you a death dealer, thats bullshit. Marines don't know what the hell they're doing in a combat situation. The Army takes care of that.

You must be a disgruntled marine. I think you hate the corps because it didn't appeal to your needs. That's cool. I however don't think my decision to enlist in the corps was a mistake. It's the best thing to happen in my life.

#14497 - 11/15/08 07:27 PM Re: What is your profession? [Re: Dimitri]
d3vi1d06 Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
i kill those that want to kill america. i defend american's way of life. im the first to fight for right and freedom. and to keep our honor clean. i am proud to have claimed the title of united states marine.

1) Is a bit of philosophical toughts. What are "rights" or "honour"? Doesn't it depend on one's own universe? What is your reference system to claim you are fighting for your rights?
2) Actually isn't phylosophical, but nobody kills America, America kills itself. Just like Europe is killing itself, Russia,.. well actually the whole humanity is killing itself without knwoing.
you are from europe. so your definition of honor is different than mine. I really don't care about your problems.

#14511 - 11/15/08 10:59 PM Re: What is your profession? [Re: d3vi1d06]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
Do you have anything to offer to the satanic community? This is, after all, a satanic site. Last I checked it was not a recruiting site or off shoot of the US Military. I am a veteran myself. I have respect for all military persons. However, none of your posts have had anything to do Satanism. Why are you here? I don't sign up at sushi site to talk about corvettes.

#14516 - 11/16/08 04:34 AM Re: What is your profession? [Re: fakepropht]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
I am an artist. In the community that I live in, artists of all disciplines get together and have various shows and exhibitions.
I have discovered that we also take an active role in various grassroots movements within our community. We share our thoughts with local politicians and authorities. I am happy to contribute whatever I can. I feel that life is much more rewarding when I am active in my community. The stereotypical artist slaving away in isolation, completely self absorbed, is not my idea of a good time.

#14518 - 11/16/08 05:15 AM Re: What is your profession? [Re: d3vi1d06]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Dimitri

you are from europe. so your definition of honor is different than mine. I really don't care about your problems.

I don't care about nobody actually. The only honour I know is mine and I'm happy with it. In my opinion the militairy is quite useless for providing protection to it's own country. This is the 21th centrury we don't have to be afraid of "wild people looting our countries". Only thing the army is usefull now is protection for astronomic disasters like meteors, natural disasters like flooding,... Only thing it is used for now is invading a country for economic purposes.

#14519 - 11/16/08 05:16 AM Re: What is your profession? [Re: fakepropht]
d3vi1d06 Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: fakepropht
Do you have anything to offer to the satanic community? This is, after all, a satanic site. Last I checked it was not a recruiting site or off shoot of the US Military. I am a veteran myself. I have respect for all military persons. However, none of your posts have had anything to do satanism. Why are you here? I don't sign up at sushi site to talk about corvettes.

my intentions are to find info on Satanism. then I posted my profession in this thread. now europeans seems to think something is wrong with how I detailed my line of work. I was staying on topic. I never said for anyone to join the military. recruiting? lol.

oh and as my offering, I only offer knowledge to those who seek knowledge. that's all I can offer. and besides, I mean this with all due respect, who are you to decide what is a just offering to the satanic community? I know you are a mod and all, but doesn't satan have a higher rank in this matter? I know shit like this is bannable, but I'm only defending my position. a ban on this forum doesn't keep me from satan's paradise.

ill stop contributing to this topic. and ill contribute to the subject matter of another topic.

#14520 - 11/16/08 05:57 AM Re: What is your profession? [Re: d3vi1d06]
Woland Moderator Offline
Seasoned

Loc: Oslo, Norway
I know you are a mod and all, but doesn't satan have a higher rank in this matter? I know shit like this is bannable, but I'm only defending my position. a ban on this forum doesn't keep me from satan's paradise.

We are Satan...
We are legion...

ill stop contributing to this topic. and ill contribute to the subject matter of another topic.

A wise decision.

Woland

Contra Mundum!

#14523 - 11/16/08 08:03 AM Re: What is your profession? [Re: Woland]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
my intentions are to find info on satanism. then I posted my profession in this thread. now europeans seems to think something is wrong with how I detailed my line of work. I was staying on topic. I never said for anyone to join the military. recruiting? lol.

1) If you are searching for information on Satanism why don't you just take a look at some books? There is a sub-forum where books and essays from the LHP are discussed or recommended to read. Also this site provides topics about Satanism itself. Why not read them and give your opinion about some different points of view?
2) You are making a border between Americans vs Europeans. Not a very wise descision. We are all people you see, putting things like
 Quote:
now europeans seems to think something is wrong with how I detailed my line of work.
make you pretty weak and shows disrespect towards people from a foreign country. I'd like to ask you to put my name and not "Europeans" or "Belgians" or "dutch people". You are dealing with me personally and not with a group of people.

#14528 - 11/16/08 01:49 PM Re: What is your profession? [Re: Dimitri]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Quote:

but doesn't satan have a higher rank in this matter?

Quote:

a ban on this forum doesn't keep me from satan's paradise.

Wow, what are you doing here? It just became abundantly clear that not only are you not a Satanist, you don't even have the first clue what Satanism is.

Here's a hint. Satanists aren't devil worshipers.

Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.