Page 6 of 6 « First<23456
Topic Options
#14533 - 11/16/08 02:28 PM Re: What is your profession? [Re: Dan_Dread]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
devil needs to go to the JOS site. Probably more to his liking.

Blackangel, do you still do the same? Where is it you do/did this? It wasn't work but I used to do team-penning. Fun shit!

#14552 - 11/16/08 07:42 PM Re: What is your profession? [Re: d3vi1d06]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
Dan beat me to it. After making statements like those, it becomes apparent that you have no clue what you are talking about.

#14669 - 11/18/08 10:23 PM Re: What is your profession? [Re: fakepropht]
d3vi1d06 Offline
stranger

seriously I came here to learn about the religion. I was leaning towards calling myself a satanist. but you fuckers seem to have no remorse for people that don't know about your religion. I was trying to find out if Satanism fit my lifestyle. if I don't know about some shit why not correct me in my errors instead of kicking in my teeth. this kind of stuff will surely raise awareness about your religion. and I will be enlightened.

I have read the Satanic Bible years ago. I don't have a copy of the book. I don't trust the internet with monetary transactions. and I haven't seen the book in bookstores. so I don't really remember what I read about. but I have read just about all the shit I could find on google about this subject. and I have been browsing through these forums. but my interpretation seems to be wrong.

I guess I don't know.

#14674 - 11/18/08 11:32 PM Re: What is your profession? [Re: Sunbathed]
Zyklonia Dark Offline
stranger

well, I have done many things in the past, at this moment, I do internet tech support for a cable company. It pays good, great benefits, and I am the lead for my team. I have done the same job before in Arizona, and I have been a body piercer, nursing assistant, retail sales person, convenience store clerk, etc. etc. My goal is to be a photographer, would like to have my own business, and I am currently working on that!! In my spare time at home, I have an organic farm...of all things!

#14704 - 11/19/08 08:17 PM Re: What is your profession? [Re: Zyklonia Dark]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Re: devildog

The Satanic Bible is free in the media room to read.
I guess you need to look over the site more.
Satanism is not really a religion, its more of a philosophy.
It is really not a lifestyle.
Its harder to be a Satanist verses anything else.
Its about learning, bettering yourself, and expanding your mind and awareness.
There is no other "God", you are your OWN GOD, and take responsibility for your actions, thoughts, and deeds.
You know what will happen before you do something, and take responsiblity for your own actions without blaming anyone else.

Just a nutshell approach to it..

Morgan

#14708 - 11/20/08 12:24 AM Re: What is your profession? [Re: Morgan]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
( you fuckers seem to have no remorse for people that don't know about your religion. I was trying to find out if Satanism fit my lifestyle. if I don't know about some shit why not correct me in my errors instead of kicking in my teeth.)

-We aren't here for your support, thats what jesus is for, go find him. We aren't here to help you across the street. You had better get a thicker skin if you are going to Iraq brother. Seriously.

#14720 - 11/20/08 11:44 AM Re: What is your profession? [Re: blsk]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
I agree with Morgan. Satanism is more of a philosophy. How much "religion" you want to mix into there is up to you. I suggest reading the Satanic Bible in the media room.

But I mean, seriously. This is a thread about what job you have, not whether the Army is better than the Marines or whatever, or a battle over who is more-Satanic-than-thou.

Oh well. We went about 4 pages anyway. Not bad.

#15001 - 11/28/08 12:29 PM Re: What is your profession? [Re: The Zebu]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
Up until 10 days ago, I was a warehouse manager. I had been with the company for 15 years. I became a victim of my success and the economy. I made to much to remain there. So they thanked me for my service and kicked me to the curb. My wife was let go about a month ago. Work dried up at the company she was with. It has been a struggle for us. Trying to find anyone that is hiring. Watching our resourses dwindle. This isn't a cry for pity. Rather, I have a question. A position I am thinking of applying for requires a Secret Clearance. When I was in the Army, 15 years ago, I had a Top Secret Clearance. Being a snot nosed kid fresh out of school, it was real easy to get cleared. I wanted to know if anyone else has one? Did you recently get it? I am just curious as to what things they look at and what types of things will get you a big red flag. You can pm me if that would be more appropriate. I don't need anyone losing their clearance for responding to my questions.

#15094 - 11/29/08 09:02 AM Re: What is your profession? [Re: fakepropht]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
It is fairly easy to get a Secret Clearance. Largely, the investigation will be based on information that you disclose. Just make sure your information is accurate and consistent. Don't try to hide anything that is in 'The System' - credit history, arrests, violations, ect.

You will be asked for at least 5 personal references. These people will be investigated too. They will also be interviewed. The idea is get an overall picture of you and the sort of people you associate with.

#15566 - 12/05/08 10:52 PM Re: What is your profession? [Re: Fist]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
I was a barmaid/doorbitch for about 18 years until I made the decision to get out of hospitality as it was driving me crazy. I now reside in retail, which has it's incredibly irritating aspects as well, but being a Pet warehouse that sells supplies for all things animal, I get to interact with all the pets that people bring in every day which makes it all worthwhile- so much more fulfilling than telling people that they've had too much to drink, and I can't give them any more booze.I've started playing my drums again after a long haitus from it, and am thinking of getting another band together at some stage,my ambition is to end up working with reptiles - snakes are totally addictive!

Page 6 of 6 « First<23456

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.