Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#117724 - 12/12/18 10:42 AM Re: Dreams [Re: samowens84]
Dark Light 444 Offline

You forgot to add “Hail Satan” to all your fluffy spirituality talk (which I happen to enjoy reading) for all the black clad poseurs to cling to.

#117736 - 12/13/18 06:11 AM Re: Dreams [Re: samowens84]
when7iseleven Offline

Loc: High Peak, UK
 Originally Posted By: samowens84
What interests me about this argument, that I've seen plenty before and no longer impresses me, is its pragmatic value for you personally.

I gave you an easy out to say fuck it and to agree to disagree. I made that plain in my previous response. Yet you seemed to insist on persisting this point with me. So I have an interesting question and you can choose not to answer it because it is a personal one.

Why do you need others to agree with you?

Ah, the old Adams Approach....acknowledge, dismiss, reposition, question.......& nicely executed.

It's a popular method used by Jehovah's Witnesses & other door stepping zealots.

I have no need of others agreeing with me, I was under the impression that this site was primarily for an exchange of views but I suppose that's not possible when the exchange is with a "chosen one".

So let's leave it there; I'll continue questioning my place in whatever the Universe is whilst you continue in your self deluded I know myself post-breakdown rapture.

Obvioulsy a purely rhetorical question but do you really believe that the Universe is how you see it? If so do you understand the implications of that belief?

#117737 - 12/13/18 06:18 AM Re: Dreams [Re: Dark Light 444]
when7iseleven Offline

Loc: High Peak, UK
Glad to see you use the proper spelling, I hate it when people miss the YOU & spell it poser.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.011 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.