Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#117772 - 12/18/18 07:55 PM Difference between Samael and Eve
samowens84 Offline

Eve shouldn't feel bad for feeling rejected by Samael. She shouldn't feel bad that he prefers Lilith to her. Samael and Lilith prefer each other for a reason. Their goals and ethics are aligned. Samael may be a little disdainful when Eve offers her Rib to him but that has nothing to do with Eve's worth as a person. It's just a conflict of love languages. Samael prefers the freedom and accountability that Lilith offers because that reflects his nature and purpose, and people naturally reject that which hinders or feels unnatural to them. Samael and Eve may have fallen in love, but likely they may have only been in that position to learn from each others nature to better understand themselves to temper their more extreme natures.

Eve should not feel guilty for who she is and shouldn't feel she should change for anyone, and neither should Samael. Samael likely would never been redeemed or learned the value of relationships if it wasn't for Eve, and hopefully Eve learned something too. Perhaps Samael was helpless in his independent nature and Eve was helpless in her dependent nature and were brought together for mutual redemption.

Perhaps. Just my humble perspective. Feels healthy for me to view it that way.

#118771 - 02/26/19 04:18 PM Re: Difference between Samael and Eve [Re: samowens84]
owlzee Offline
stranger

Mickey Mouse really shouldn't feel guilty that he got to be more popular than Goofy, Mickey Mouse is just a better character, it's just that he take pride in his achievement as the most well known Disney character.

These days people don't give Minnie Mouse enough attention, they say she's portrays negative stereotypes of females, of the weak yet beautiful female, the trope of the damsel in distress.

I think Minnie mouse should be proud of who she is, she's a beautiful mouse and shouldn't be made to feel guilty because she wants to be beautiful and wear girls clothes.

Perhaps. Just my humble perspective. Feels healthy for me to view it that way.

#118772 - 02/26/19 06:56 PM Re: Difference between Samael and Eve [Re: owlzee]
samowens84 Offline

It can be. Self acceptance and self love is essential to transcending to a better place.

In terms of marriage though, I find if a female is weak in certain ways I find it a bit scary.

It isn't about being feminine or masculine, it's whether a woman I'm considering would be a pillar for my family or a weak point that would make me and those i care about vulnerable.

That's why I'm extremely selective about choosing a mate. It isn't because I think it's because I'm so "great," but that when it's not just my welfare at risk it forces me to be more considerate in terms of marriage.

Even the most wonderful women whom I have the highest respect for may find themselves disqualified because of that.

Here is some of that nature of what self love can look like. Self perception has a way of shaping the opinions of others. To not care what others think is just a pragmatic understanding of human nature and human Dynamics. First, most people don't judge a person for what they did wrong, they judge a person for what they didn't get. A psychological primal sense of need someone else may have that is dependent on your cooperation. This person is often at your mercy and resents you for it. To make themselves feel better they will try to mask their sense of powerlessness by trying to control the element that reminds them of their lack of power, even if their "solution" is horrifying and wrong.

Understanding this simple precept is knowing that it is your responsibility to decide you've done all you can, because the dependent psychology previously described suggests an incapacity to make that decision on the part of the dependent.

All one can do is give the means and let go and hope for the best and allow gravity to do the healing work for you.

The other option was endless suffering indefinitely, which was unacceptable.

Reasoning with such a person is like reasoning with a full blown drunk. Many families are often forced to dissociate from a loved one because of that. Not because they don't love or care about them, but because they know their efforts are futile and any effort to placate the drunk is only feeding their false narcissistic image while putting their family in harm's way for no reason.

Compassion takes many forms, and sometimes the self aware compassionate response is to let a drunk run their course.

Edited by samowens84 (02/26/19 07:29 PM)

#118777 - 02/27/19 02:32 AM Re: Difference between Samael and Eve [Re: samowens84]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: CA
So Eve and Lilith should be like the end of Being John Malkovic and tell John Cusack to go fuck himself.

And then he has to watch them helplessly stuck inside a lesbian love child. It's the way of the future...

#118778 - 02/27/19 02:37 AM Re: Difference between Samael and Eve [Re: CanisMachina42]
samowens84 Offline

According to some Eve is Lilith. And so if she found a way to be perfectly balanced and love herself in a way where she doesn't need a partner to feel complete then that sounds like a positive beautiful and peaceful completion.
Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.015 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.