Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#118073 - 01/18/19 09:48 PM Re: Queer Kids [Re: samowens84]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
Not so strange.
In retrospect I consider both of my parents to have been narcissists, which afforded me a fun independent childhood free to roam and evolve on my own. But they never failed to impart basic advantages which last, although through luddite ways. The generational gap can be bridged. Elders are the biologic 'opposite' of children yet in the end exhibit so many childlike qualities. Can the same be said of children showing geriatric signs at times? I've seen both have demonic tantrums.

'Youth' as a label perhaps covers those in between having puberty. They're more unpredictable, having afterall to cross the river Styx to adulthood while unscrambling their eggs in order to fathom a future. The eggs got scrambled at conception.

#118074 - 01/19/19 12:31 AM Re: Queer Kids [Re: aeon6]
samowens84 Online

My experiences were largely the same. But if I'm being honest, I have more than one mother and more than one father. But they're all narcissistic and borderline psychotic with some of the biggest hearts.

And my experimce with all of them was the same as you described. Much of my early evolution was made in the desert to evolve on my own. Feeling a sense of indifference in that plane wasn't very fun, but in retrospect no one could have raised me better.

#118076 - 01/19/19 02:05 AM Re: Queer Kids [Re: samowens84]
samowens84 Online

In a more dear diary aspect, there is an old friend who I ran into today. She admits to being a narcissist with a God complex. In my mind she's been reminding me all day we have that in common. And it was flirty, but it seemed more or less her reaction to me speaking to another woman, although admittedly, the attraction was obvious and seemingly mutual.

My reaction though is more or less to assume it was an ego thing. I did try to contact her once and she just blew me off. So my impression is just to assume that part of her reaction was even if she doesn't want me she doesn't want anyone else too either. Kind of standard ex behavior. And I'm not judging. It did fuel some of my own narcissistic cravings to receive that attention, although, sadly, I know better than to think it meant anything.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.