Page 1 of 5 12345>
Topic Options
#118031 - 01/13/19 04:20 PM Black Cat Music
Spida Offline

Loc: Maine
This is my music thread. A place for me to hang out on occasion, and of course, listen to music. I have a decent amount invested in computer audio at present, nearly comparable to my home audio as far as quality.

So I enjoy music, and this is also a good place for me to engage altered/enhanced modes of consciousness prior to proceeding to some other activity.

Lately I forego much of the ritual apparatus I have become accustomed to over the years, but these things remain.

Hopefully all goes well, first time doing this here :

#118032 - 01/13/19 04:26 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

#118033 - 01/13/19 05:49 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

#118043 - 01/14/19 05:06 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

So what does it mean for something to be real? What is the definition for real? Even Einstein said reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one. Matter is merely an alternative configuration of energy, solid states via confinement of particular vibration yielding manifestation and elaboration, i.e. articulation and reticulation.

It's the wave rolling out the water element. The energy propagating the Iseal medium. The slithering snakes about the earth, reflected in fire and smoke...

#118045 - 01/14/19 11:07 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

#118047 - 01/14/19 04:54 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

My darkest queen is the silent one, as she will even silence light. Light will enter, but not escape. She is queen of the abyss - virtual infinite nothingness that separates reason from insanity.

Nigrum holiserica mare silentium...

#118049 - 01/15/19 01:56 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Death is a timeless state seemingly tantamount to primordial conditions prior to the aetherial expansion; the beginning of space and time when something happened.

Static eternal states apparently remedy the problem of infinite regression; thus rendering an oscillating model of time - allowing movement in two directions like the pendulum, without begining or end, in an absolute sense. Although the model itself may be thought of as absolute, i.e. eternal polarity.

So if one were to question death and that which follows, then I would inquire life and that which precedes, as they are simply arbitrary points of a never-ending cycle where before and after loses any meaning.

If the cause never ceases to exist, then neither shall its' effects.

Forever coming; going...

Edited by Spida (01/15/19 01:58 AM)
Edit Reason: spacing

#118055 - 01/15/19 04:35 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

These abstract realities are usually not assimilated via the implements that configure your typical worldview, i.e. the creature that was created within the confines of this four dimensional reality construct must escape it and become the babe in the woods, naked.

This concept is so vast; spanning countless aeons, and at the same time, fragmented; touching upon the incomprehensible - the ineffable - such that any initial mundane inquiry becomes meaningless, but nonetheless.

Part of the formula of eternal recurrence is to traverse the sea of forgetfulness, poetically put. Everything is always becoming, becoming old, becoming new, but not always new as in a continuation of that which was, but new as in all of the former things have passed away.

Ignorance can be bliss, and perhaps one of the greatest gifts ever bestowed upon us by the gods.

One may run from the light, but do not fear the silence; the wailing of the sirens; the black velvet see, for this be, the source of everything, I have ever loved...

Edited by Spida (01/15/19 04:37 PM)
Edit Reason: spacing

#118058 - 01/16/19 08:08 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

In the macrocosm the four elements are a divine medium that come to fruition via a seed and a process of growth/expansion. This primordial seed has many names; existing as a zero volume point prior to the genesis of the macrocosm - a container of elemental infinities infused with spirit(God; infinite consciousness) as the catalyst which without nothing could ever happen as spirit and time(change) are synonymous with one another, and without spirit and time this primordial root would be forever frozen in a static eternal state.

At this stage the macrocosm is in a microcosmic state, and four dimensional spacetime has not yet been initiated - as within(and ultimately) so without - there is spirit within; there is movement within; there is time within; without there is nothing, i.e. the macrocosm as we know it does not yet exist.

These implements that we call seeds; reflected all throughout existence. From primordial origins to botannical and biological systems. A terrestrial seed becomes a tree of earth; a Godseed becomes a tree of life, souls; a universe.

Seed to tree; tree to seed - ad infinitum - the eternal cycle :

#118059 - 01/17/19 12:08 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
In a more lush ecosystem, ferns and moss, some of its lush features, gravitate toward shady enclaves. Try to transplant them for a terrarium, and they wither without constant pampering. Macro/micro states are only flip sides of an archaic construct which doesn't provide for a unipolar stance. And since when is time/space only four-dimensional? I would agree with the infinite dimension.
#118061 - 01/17/19 03:56 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: aeon6]
Spida Offline

I can observe a "unipolar" aspect - if that's what you would call it, among other possible labels - from within my paradigm, and preceding a duality.

I do mainly observe the four dimensional spacetime model : three spatial plus time, although I am aware of M-theory and the eleven dimensional scenario with its' micro dimensions.

I was recently talking about other dimensions of existence, and entertaining the concept of feeling as an additional. I suppose any other substantial; existential medium containing depth/measurement could be added to the list; omitting some of the more exotic elements.

Consciousness, or various modes thereof whether they be subtle or remarkable contain measurement just as any other dimension of existence.

Spatially we can go from planck length to planck lenth, or from planck length to parsec - subtle or extreme. With time we can go from millisecond to millisecond, or from millisecond to millenium(one moment at a time currently and practically), and finally with consciousness in the context of feeling from reading a book to reading a different book; driving a car or to an intense mystical state marked by or made evident by extraordinary changes in mood, feeling, and perception.

Perhaps these dimensional objects of creation are fabricated(made cohesive and complete) with the spectral element in mind or it is merely incidental. In any event the structuring or existence of measurement is apparent in the context of, and with some additional consideration given to...

#118062 - 01/17/19 06:08 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Within certain contexts the Pentagram - and hexagram - appears to act as a sort of sliding or rotating key. When superimposed upon the tree of life with the sun at center. The top point indicates the hidden sephirah; Daath(two syllables - Da ut); knowledge. While the four side points correspond to the sephiroth of the side pillars.

When the Pentagram is rotated one hundred and eighty degrees - inverted - the four sephiroth of the side pillars remain engaged with there being a transition from that which is above to that which is below.

With this inversion, Daath, the empty emanation, is disengaged with the bottom point now positioned at the Moon; the ninth emanation.

A similar exercise can be performed on the supernal triad by sliding the upright Pentagram all the way up so the top point is positioned at the first sphere with an apparent allusion to the two horizons. Ra at one; with the inversion the father becomes the son - a transition from Ra to Horus thus Ra-horakhty of the two horizons, or two worlds - Atziluth; Yetzirah.

#118063 - 01/17/19 08:32 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
Sine waves as serpents without cosines are like bread without water. What is keen are the parameters (walls) within which they are confined to oscillate. But they are complicit in producing electromagnetism as one of the more exotic powers of physics. Rare magic happens with EM- or is it so rare?
#118064 - 01/17/19 09:21 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: aeon6]
Spida Offline

I don't really have time to assimilate and prepare a decent post(so why bother at all). Girlfriend is here now, and she drives me nuts - especially when writing.

This whole shebang with the formation of analogies between the serpent and energy, i.e. namely the em spectrum began with some sort of epiphany, of course we will see what we want, where we want, if possible; plausible.

Part of it apparently has to do with the manner of propagation. The slithering serpents of the earth seemingly similar in some respects to the aetherial propagation of energy, e.g. light.

So then I later see Egyptian relief carvings of serpents aerially emitted from the Sun - perhaps a link between the serpent and these energetic transverse waves; of course the headdress of Ra with the golden sphere adorned with the serpent.

Another analogy formed, well you know, everyone needs a hobby...

#118079 - 01/19/19 05:23 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

At the outset there is no wish to posit absurdities; fabricate embellishments, nor state as fantastic that which for all intents and purposes may be considered mundane, but to just merely take a bit of a deeper perusal of a thing.

What is meant of the serpent and the rainbow? Why is color seemingly important for occult rituals? Is this merely aesthetics, association, or is there more?

This concept of color may appear tenuous in various contexts, but is there any significance? At all?

Technically color does not exist outside of the observer, but only these subtle aerial vibrations; frequencies that are decoded within as color via the visual mechanism. There are other ritualistic elements that function on the principle of vibration/frequency which I would categorize of two distinct groups : sonic aerial vibrations(longitudinal waves), and energetic aerial vibrations(transverse waves). Even the element of fragrance is thought by some to operate in the infra red portion of the EM Spectrum.

Which is to say that there is much that we are oblivious to pertinent to your typical occult ritual, but so what? Is it all trivial? These invisible waveforms that mingle and coalesce to what degree who knows? Even consciousness operating at various frequencies/modes within this symphony of forms, also a paricipant in some respect affected by, or working in unison along with all these other synergistic ritualistic elements to produce some effect, and possibly fortified by intent.

And what about the serpent in all of this? This serpentine form is the basic mode of transport here, although the usual terms of frequency, wave, et cetera do not usually bring to mind slithering snakes about the air, do they?

The serpent and the rainbow? The serpent is the rainbow. Every color is represented by serpentine forms of varying magnitude - which may be referred to also as sine waves.

So in summary I suppose, the serpent is reflected in all four elements at varying degrees, and as is the allusion, most certainly a bringer, as well as a transformer of light...

Page 1 of 5 12345>

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.042 seconds of which 0.018 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.