Page 14 of 18 « First<1213141516>Last »
Topic Options
#121164 - 12/31/19 06:37 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Loc: Maine
Of course four dimensional beings born into this matrix, it's very difficult if not impossible to fathom an existence in the absence of it.

Philosophical hypotheticals almost always formulated within the confines of it as some sort of unescapable reality, and what should one expect from a creature where it is all that was ever known.

It's peaceful here now. I like it.

#121165 - 12/31/19 07:02 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

So in the spirit of the season. We very merrily piece together these unquantifiables in such a way; as to establish a magnificent array of...

Nothing.

#121167 - 01/01/20 01:36 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Happy New Year mother fucker.

#121168 - 01/01/20 09:39 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Apparently nothing would require a more practical meaning much like God.

#121172 - 01/02/20 07:22 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

So the term nothing does not resolve to an 'absence of everything' scenario, instead it refers an alternate, prior, and cyclic reality that transcends the conventional space/time continuum indefinitely.

A somewhat practical definition for this primordial nothingness would be that of an unquantifiable zero volume existence - a precursor to the four dimensional space/time medium; further isolating the primordial consciousness by stripping away its illusive properties.

While this is not absolute nothingness. It is a quantitative reduction that approaches it so as to isolate the true and core fundamentals of the eternal algorithm, rhythm...

#121174 - 01/02/20 02:13 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
I wish I could unsee the irony of you cluttering the space with junk YouTube videos and pseudo-metaphysical babble and all of it with the aim to express... Nothing.

Now, I'm not an expert on Nothing but I assume one must struggle their way through 14 or more pages of useless garbage to finally understand what Nothing is.

#121175 - 01/02/20 05:16 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Czereda]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
It normally only responds to itself, but will react to comments with vitriol.
I've called it spam before and got crucified. The term "captive audience" here seems fitting, in that the audience is subjected to yet another pollution. Pollution is unaware of itself and is dictated by whim.

#121177 - 01/03/20 12:27 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: aeon6]
Spida Offline

I can kill two birds with one stone here, they never move, so it should be fairly easy.

One of the first things you should learn about "nothing" is that it is not a proper name, and therefore should not be capitalized.

I can agree with some of it to an extent. Personally, I also find it somewhat annoying that whenever I add a new post it is instantly thrown in everyones' face on the recent posts page. This is just the layout of the forum, so it is what it is.

In any event, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and as always we welcome your comments, and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I would also like to add, that, I believe I have exceptional taste in music.

#121180 - 01/03/20 03:45 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
aeon6 Offline

It is presumptuous of you to assume that your exceptional "curated" music has any resonance here among widely divergent tastes. As I said: a captive audience not really keen on Times Square in their face.
#121181 - 01/03/20 06:47 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: aeon6]
Spida Offline

Presumptuous to assume? Which is it? You flowery little ass kisser. I do have divergent taste in music; apparently you haven't been paying attention.

There is a plethora of opposition pertaining to your summary; besides I like it. I would not say I am overly thrilled about it; maybe occassionally, but I like it. If you don't, well, it sucks to be you.

Now be a good little boy and fuck off.

#121182 - 01/03/20 07:26 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
aeon6 Offline

You've just proven my point, yet again.
#121183 - 01/04/20 02:36 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: Spida
Presumptuous to assume? Which is it?
You'd've had a point had you said that was redundant, but instead you oddly imply it's self-contradictory.

I do have divergent taste in music; apparently you haven't been paying attention.
The term "divergent" without any contrasting point of reference is meaningless. You could say you have eclectic taste in music, but referring to a single person's tastes as "divergent" is nonsense.

There is a plethora of opposition pertaining to your summary...
"Plethora" refers to detrimental excess, not beneficial bounty.

Try using words within your vocabulary instead of pretentiously relying on a thesaurus, especially if you want to pwn others by attempting to correct their grammar.

#121184 - 01/04/20 08:09 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: XiaoGui17]
Spida Offline

Of course something can be said about taking words out of context where they were somewhat relative to their flowery user. As opposed to isolating them for a more absolute meaning.

Originally Posted By: XiaoGui17

You'd've had a point had you said that was redundant, but instead you oddly imply it's self-contradictory.

I had a point anyway. They don't mean exactly the same thing.

The term "divergent" without any contrasting point of reference is meaningless. You could say you have eclectic taste in music, but referring to a single person's tastes as "divergent" is nonsense.

When "divergent" is applied in the absence of any particular style or genre then by default the divergence would be from mainstream or popular.

"Plethora" refers to detrimental excess, not beneficial bounty.

Whether or not it is detrimental or beneficial depends on what there is an excess of. I don't believe examples are necessary. Use your imagination.

Try using words within your vocabulary instead of pretentiously relying on a thesaurus, especially if you want to pwn others by attempting to correct their grammar.

I've never used one, but I'm not ashamed to say that I will occasionally verify the definitions of infrequently used words.

And from amidst the field of flowery came forth a talking apple; it wasn't a dream.

#121185 - 01/04/20 08:54 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

This has nothing to do with that.

#121186 - 01/04/20 10:01 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Kori Houghton Offline

Loc: East Coast USA

When "divergent" is applied in the absence of any particular style or genre then by default the divergence would be from mainstream or popular.

Again, not applicable since your 14 pages are infested with many Top 40 Radio classics from the 60s, 70s, and 80s. Which are now part of the "classic rock" radio genre. Overplayed for 30 years, and counting, here in the rust belt.

Having a taste not of "any particular style or genre" wouldn't be divergent. It might be diverse, though.

Page 14 of 18 « First<1213141516>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.008 seconds were spent on 29 queries. Zlib compression disabled.