Page 3 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#118309 - 02/01/19 05:03 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Loc: Maine
Inverse tree; menagerie of Hell. What it be, phantasmal; reality.

#118310 - 02/01/19 05:23 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

It always comes down to the music, and it just doesn't get any better than this. A man with divine qualities...

#118312 - 02/01/19 06:27 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

What is the substance that differentiates the dream from reality...

#118407 - 02/04/19 06:42 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Okay I'm going back to the seventies because that's where Jack is, and I wanna hang out with Jack, he's cool...

#118408 - 02/04/19 07:00 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Follow me I'm...

#118446 - 02/06/19 04:59 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

D = M/V; density is equal to mass over volume.

There is occasional talk of primordial conditions, points, or singularities. A scenario existing prior to the initiation of space and time, i.e. the aetherial expansion.

The Theoretical Physicists have their God Particle; their Higgs Boson, but I have the Godseed. This paradox where it all transpires without beginning nor end - yes the Absolute.

This existence where everything is upside down and inside out; quite literally. This primordial container of elemental(materials; density) and spiritual(consciousness) infinity.

Never any proof in garnering any method to the madness, however this formula for calculating density came to mind.

Pertinent to existence(or negative existence); prior to the dawn of time when spatial volume(V) is zero and static. According to the above, and most modest formula. When a finite amount of matter(M) becomes a subject of this zero volume existence, its density(D) becomes infinite.

Ergo something vaguely supportive of these infinities that I am somewhat drawn to from time to time.

So really all this comes down to is division by zero, but I have this obsession of being some sort of fucking improvisational scribe, and still have not ceased writing shit on these internet forums, and this song has absolutely fucking nothing to do with what I just said, but it's really good.

The redundancy alarm is sounding a bit; maybe it's just me.

#118461 - 02/07/19 06:15 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Adorned; queen scale of Venus performing bossa nova of the early sixties. Provocatively imbued; balanced with a scintillating oscillation of both Portuguese and English.

#118475 - 02/07/19 05:05 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Speaking of free will, these guys wrote a song about it. I suppose Rush is one of those bands where nearly every song they wrote could seed a script to form the basis of an entire movie; I have heard others say this as well.

#118477 - 02/07/19 05:31 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Moving in the direction toward the present again; some states demanding certain themes to be found there.

I don't know exactly what was planted within, and why, but I like it.

#118489 - 02/08/19 01:09 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

1984 Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers

#118503 - 02/08/19 11:16 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

The concept of infinite regression has surfaced many times over the years, and I don't recall anyone providing a straight forward solution that is prominent to mind.

Concurrently for myself there is no eureka moment that comes to mind with respect to this, but an incidental occurrence in formation of a surrounding paradigm.

The Hermetic axiom: as above so below; synonymous with: as within so without. Could serve as a root principle here by treating this particular cosmological setting as a duality. Thus rendering the microcosmic and macrocosmic counterparts.

The macrocosm; that which is 'without', or external physical time undergoes an oscillating type of existence. At this juncture an analogy may be formed between the micro and macrocosmic aspects functioning within this four dimensional reality construct. Time 'within', as internal; perceived by consciousness, and time 'without' as external change, or physical time consisting of all that is outside of us.

The above analogy is reflected via the initial conditions where what was within - this zero volume; primordial point, or singularity - became that which is without reiterating the: as within so without; as above so below, i.e. the aetherial expansion which marks the beginning of macrocosmic space and time.

Ergo, the space and time pertinent to the macrocosm cannot infinitely regress if it does not exist - a singularity preceding the duality - resulting in these static, timeless, and eternal states of non existence which seemingly circumvent this infinite regression.

#118505 - 02/09/19 02:46 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Bartho LeMule Offline

Wow, forgot I had this profile!

Don't mind me. Just doing my annual checking in.

I'm still alive... CHECK!
Still cool... CHECK!
Still awesome... CHECK!
Still writing... CHECK!
Getting old... CHECK!

Shout outs to all my cyberhomies out there:

Dan Dread! What's up!? Good to see you. I though you vanished forever!

Beast Xeno! Where you at?!

Jason King! I saw you came back to youtube making new videos. Awesome! But you need to chill on the weed! If I didn't know any better, I'd suspect you were trolling 'that other place,' periodically.

Guys, I think my trolling days are over... it's been 10 years. I'm not a troll anymore. Wait... no it isn't. I just need a new place. No more good watering holes anymore lol.

I remember that one day when MySatan was deleted... me and Dan were amongst the few people watching the event live, as it was happening. So Dan says to me something like: "What will you do when MySatan's gone? You're gunna lose your watering hole." Dan was right.

I'm pondering on using Amazon Kindle as a new platform to troll motherfuckers. Write fake books and shit just to read the reviews!

See you guys next year!

This dude has a whole thread to himself! Spectacular!

#118520 - 02/10/19 02:56 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Bartho LeMule]
Spida Offline

Thanks for stopping by Bartho LeMule; that's quite a link to some literature you've left behind there. Appears to be in context though, i.e. on the same page, for the most part.

Yes my occult endeavors have evolved into this modest little craft I suppose you could call it. Combining; coordinating alternate states with music, and original writings. I still enjoy doing it, so here I am.

See you next year if all is still viable. It is a lonely place here. I don't get much company. Ciao.

#118521 - 02/10/19 03:13 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Going back to the music now. One more by Mr. Rob Zombie. The one that started it all, or maybe just for me...

#118571 - 02/12/19 10:41 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

One is my beginning, yet I am eternal. One is my individuality, yet my diversity bears no limits. One is my permutation; my qualities are infinite. I am all things, and I am One.

Page 3 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.