Spida Offline
pledge

Loc: Maine
1973 ZZ Top - La Grange

#118619 - 02/16/19 07:55 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline
pledge

Now this is what I call occult music. This is what does it for me.

..of course I have exceptionally diverse taste in music, and I do agree that diversity may be best kept in check relative to certain other topics of interest.

#118658 - 02/19/19 12:07 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline
pledge

1975 ELO - Evil Woman

Quality could be better. A bit tinny; nonetheless, a live version appearing on the flip side of the aforementioned.

To me this track has a very unique feel to it. Bringing to mind the enumeration of an additional; virtually infinite dimension - that of feeling.

#118666 - 02/19/19 10:49 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline
pledge

Sweet Talkin' Woman

Also.

#118688 - 02/20/19 08:56 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline
pledge

Crazy Cat Lady. She writes good.

#118697 - 02/20/19 06:21 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline
pledge

I enjoy powerful music; states. I try to find them. With these I can break things, sometimes.

This reality is a mindfuck in which most must; choose to ignore. I on the other hand can hear Jim singing "break on through". From the other side.

#118708 - 02/21/19 04:48 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline
pledge

1967 The Doors - Break On Through

#118729 - 02/22/19 09:20 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline
pledge

It is true and quite evident that most things have a beginning; an end, including the Earth, and ultimately the universe. Science must even be relied upon to establish a chronology of cosmology, and beyond that is primarily for the sake - in the realm - of the theoretic, and academic, and there is nothing wrong with that in the absence of personal bias; agendas - a major influence one woud do well to stay clear.

In my area of the occult however since I am already immersed in the arena of existential origins, something from nothing and the like. While it is true that things come and go, one may also ask : but where exactly do they go? And also, from where did they come? Regardless of the answer, it is truly miraculous, or perhaps even better, magical; occult?

As far as a conclusion of accepting what we can readily see. Even although it may not appear that way, this is basically how I arrived at this idea of eternal recurrence. I then later discovered the mention of this by others, namely Friedrich Nietzsche.

It all begins with what I know and can observe at a most basic level, and the idea comes to fruition when contemplated in the context of nonlinear time, i.e. eternity(without beginning or end). Of course one needs to believe in eternity; see it as I do, i.e. eternal polarity which I have come to regard as an Absolute.

I can agree with things coming and going, but if one states that a thing(even identical) will only come and go once within a timeless realm where numbers have no value other than the inner finite models that are infinitely perpetuated by it - this eternal beast. Well now, that is where we would differ.

Death still remains very real, and it is complete and utter bullshit to sugar coat it with nonsensical fantasy the way others have done.

I am a theist, although my definition of God most certainly differs from the majority of the herd, and Isis, my darkest queen of the Abyss - third emanation to the Qabalist - awaits. As I am never a stranger to her loving arms of death.

#118753 - 02/24/19 06:49 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline
pledge

1972 Badfinger - Baby Blue

And now back to our regularly scheduled programing.

#118754 - 02/24/19 09:04 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline
pledge

So where am I at now within this mindfuck that is our reality? Nowhere. It doesn't exist. At least not the way we think. Spatial dimensions are illusions created by consciousness. There is no fucking space. There never was. It's all illusory. A never ending dream initiated by some sporadic, and yet persistent; substantial, and primordial thing - consciousness.

Fractally propagating architect of the Absolute - it never ends - never begins - it is nothing; from nothing, but obviously something. You get the idea?

#118755 - 02/24/19 10:36 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
Whether "reality" is a mindfuck or not, one's mental construct is never incognito or illusory, without root or purpose. The higher dimensions above third are a revelation of consciousness rather than vice versa, unless you can fathom a dual/reverse causality outside of time, where effect precedes cause (not uncommon). Prigogine said: "The more we know about our universe, the more difficult it becomes to believe in determinism."

Consciousness is greater than the flesh sum of its parts and defies satisfactory definition.

#118761 - 02/26/19 07:42 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: aeon6]
Spida Offline
pledge

It is true that this macrocosmic four dimensional reality construct is technically not illusory. That would deal with a semantics of what is real which is somewhat ambiguous. So for all intents and purposes it may be said to be real.

Perhaps internal would be more accurate. Much in the same way our dreams are expanded internally within us, but not external to us, i.e. extra; inner dimensions. Quite literally, as well as poetically, a dream within a dream. So the fact that there are spatial constructs created within a prime construct that don't overlap, conflict, or interfere with one another. This renders physical space in a way contrary to how it is normally perceived, or, an illusion.

Even the dimension of time appears to function independently although concurrently with that of the macrocosm. It could at least be said that there are distortions occurring.

So it seems reasonable that with regard to these internal reality constructs generated by consciousness. That the initial acausal aspect apparently has infinitely greater persistence, stability, and intricacy et cetera than its' microcosmic counterparts that exists within it.

The universe is a very complex thing. This building up of forms commencing at a quantum level from within a zero volume, i.e. the unfolding; cosmic anabolism of the macrocosmic dreamscape appears to take a few eons to arrive at this current state.

This is an outlandish concept, and one of the very reasons it is so elusive. Arrived at primarily via extrapolation, and tempered with reason to such an extent that it can be.

This cosmic anabolism becomes a mental process of the primordial in lieu of mechanical in a conventional sense.

So several decades ago when one of my elementary teachers said that "space must be endless. If not what could be at the end, a wall? And what would be on the other side of this wall? More space?" I should have replied : there is no fucking space, it's an illusion. Oh well, as it is said : hindsight is 20/20, or is it?

An existence of nothing from nowhere, but of course really is something.

#118783 - 02/27/19 04:56 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline
pledge

So once upon a time within a macrocosmic dreamscape. I pondered the notion of color, and how it could function as part of an occult ritual; being somewhat relevant with respect to garments, candles, and things of the sort.

I soon realized that color was not as it appeared to be. In fact, that there is no color, just as there is no space(an allusion to the prior). What we have are these inifinitely small serpentine forms whose oscillations are measured in planck lengths I believe. Snakes abound, watch out, i.e. you get shot in the head with the snake of light. You see color.

So the result is serpentes abundare which I refer to as the ambient energy configuration. The epiphany of a transparent construct.

Watch out for the snakes. Especially this one, my favorite one...

#118784 - 02/27/19 06:08 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline
pledge

And the serpent said : let me show you a thing or two about color.

#118796 - 03/01/19 05:03 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline
pledge

1983 Def Leppard - Photograph

Page 4 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.032 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.