Page 5 of 5 <12345
Topic Options
#118806 - 03/02/19 06:15 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Loc: Maine
I believe I prefer : as within so without over : as above so below. The difference being that the former is precisely a literal maxim while the latter serves as analogy pertinent to one having their feet firmly planted on some biosphere - an appropriate context for : as above so below.

The former also makes fairly explicit allusion to the cosms, and one other thing : within; without - in; out. In; out. Yes. I believe that pretty much sums it up, for me anyway.

#118809 - 03/02/19 07:54 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: aeon6]
Spida Offline

Quote:
The higher dimensions above third are a revelation of consciousness rather than vice versa, unless you can fathom a dual/reverse causality outside of time, where effect precedes cause (not uncommon).

Emergence via a no-time paradox did present itself as a major obstacle to be overcome, and still does to some degree. Time is change, and if there is no time than nothing can ever happen. Thus rendering a static eternal state existing in the absence of time, or, nothing.

An elaboration of time may help to shed some light on this. To observe time as having a dual implementation. There is microcosmic time, i.e. the time that is perceived by consciousness as a passing of moments, and then there is macrocosmic time which is the time that exists external to us as change in the macrocosm. So the : as within so without is applicable here - time that exists within as opposed to time that exists without. Microcosmic, and macrocosmic, respectively.

So this dual model of time may be applied to this fundamental duality of : Within; without. Something; nothing. Existence; non existence. This model is forever oscillated as a foundational aspect of the Absolute.

One could form analogies, and extrapolate given the reflective nature of existence. Time within the primordial prior to creation would be tantamount to time within the microcosm as perceived by consciousness. Macrocosmic time does not exist before the aetherial expansion which is the beginning of spacetime.

So this problem of time, and emergence in its' absence now becomes a function of what is within the zero volume aspect of the absolute in lieu of that which is without - the macrocosm.

The solution to what exactly is transpiring within the primordial is to be found by examining its' microcosmic counterparts, and the various modes therein.

What exactly are the triggers for descension, and ascension with regard to hypnagogic, and hypnopompic states.

#118851 - 03/06/19 01:53 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Were there ever a case of true magic. The acausal would be its' secret.

Apprehension of existential origins undoubtedly results in that which is deemed incomprehensible, unknowable, or ineffable. This becomes quite evident when one attempts to reason it out. Resulting in numerous paradoxes, i.e. conventional logic has now been surpassed. Game over.

Of course one could accept various absurdities, and press on. Implementing an upgraded form of reasoning; being a superset of it's predecessor, e.g. including but perhaps not limited to extrapolation; formation of analogies.

Having reduced the Absolute to an eternal polarity; forever oscillated. One may wish to take it a step further, and speculate as to the nature of this duality.

The dominant, primary, or significant state being that of a zero volume. There is nothing else in existence, period.

What materialization may manifest within the parameters of this zero volume? What type of entity may magically converge here via this zero volume existence?

A zero dimensional point particle. The substance; mechanics of which is a fundamental aspect of all material. A solidification of mental; apex of substantial manifestation.

Just as a conception of god differs from the masses, so be that of an angel/archangel as well. Derived from one paradigm, and supported by another.

Meta : from the Greek - above and beyond, and tron. The familiar suffix appended to this, and other primary particles of the same type replicated on a lower arc.

- Metatron : the first; archetypal electron of the primordial, i.e. when zero becomes one. The something from nothing; the archangel of the primordial universe.

Not usually my first thought concerning angels, but that's different.

#118860 - 03/07/19 10:14 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Pertinent to consciousness. There is an aspect that is forever changing; evolving, and there is also a part that is static, and eternal. Never changing; always present; being a reflection of the Absolute.

#118889 - 03/11/19 01:16 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

A mainstream physicist; a theoretical and astrophysicist : one isn't sure if the universe had a beginning, or is eternal. Really? Another declares the universe as a melody of strings vibrating in eleven dimensions - an allusion to M-theory. Sounds wonderful. And finally the Big Bang; expansion from a zero volume model. My favorite.

Okay I go with the astrophysicist - the latter - but I won't name names.

Anyway. We already know all this, and have elaborated extensively. Everywhere. It's insanity. Like when they all escaped from the nuthouse, and pretended to be doctors. Yeah. It's like that.

#118890 - 03/11/19 02:39 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Evolution...

Dawkins piece of the pie is too small, but evolution and time are obviously factors. The aesthetics of the Venusian archetypes are becoming overwhelming, and dominating my current state - one sided polarity-

#118902 - 03/12/19 11:46 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

So one morning last week I say to my housemate "I felt Spring when I was in the kitchen". She's clueless as usual, and then a little while later we see a flock of Robins outside, and I say "See, I told you I could feel Spring" - still clueless.

Spring is really something to look forward to in Maine because it means oil buying season is nearly over. And the only thing I dislike about Summer is the bugs, but when contrasted with the other I say bring it on.

#118919 - 03/14/19 07:35 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Any material construct when reduced to an extreme becomes nothing, or at least something that is not material. Electrons, quarks, and gluons - all elementary particles that play a role in formation of the material, but they themselves being most fundamental are not made of anything. So there appears to be a common denominator of convergence to something from nothing across various avenues.

Perhaps what this will ultimately boil down to is : what is consciousness.

Consciousness is experiential, but not quantifiable. Like everything else when reduced to a fundamental extreme becomes nothing.

Immaterial dimensional constructs can be quite fascinating and very real. No substance. Nothing.

#118947 - 03/19/19 02:31 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

I suppose given the title of this thread that a synopsis of my experience with the "cat bite" would be appropriate here. And the prior posting pertinent to Ted Nugent just happens to be a pleasant coincidence.

I have suffered two serious bites among a few others that were not so serious. Both leading to what would be referred to as blood poisoning in mundane terms.

The first bite a few years back, and perhaps the worst. Was a case of redirected aggression. It was to the wrist, and very deep. The onset of symptoms occurring within twelve hours. It begins with some redness, and swelling. The apex of the crescendo results in severe pain around the infected area with the redness extending and expanding away from the wound. This is also accompanied by chills, slight fever; mild flu-like symtoms.

In my experience the climax of the pain persists for a couple hours, and the flu-like symptoms for a few hours longer up to a day. The redness and swelling being the last to dissipate.

The second bite was similar to the first although onset of initial symptoms was at around the forty eight hour mark, with the pain being slightly inferior overall at the highest point. This bite was also slightly above the wrist as opposed to a direct hit.

This is certainly nothing to fuck around with, although my disgust of the health care industry outweighs the risk, apparently. As never have I sought medical care, and when combined with corresponding practices of pharmaceutical companies. The cynicism is overwhelming, but what the fuck. I suppose this is the nature of peope in general.

So be wary of the adorable little snugglies. Their bite can be venom, and a death sentence to certain individuals.

But all I ever get is something along the lines of...
(Audio could use a bit of a boost. Not easy to find a good copy, but this will do.)

I am content with this. So take that ridiculous ER bill with all its' itemized specialty charges, and shove it right up your ass.

- I believe my credit rating is garnering momentum. Let's not fuck it up now -

#118948 - 03/19/19 04:12 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

A symphony composed of nothing; emanating from nowhere. Yet the realism of these fractally; geometrically (somewhat illusory) propagating architectures substantiating a persistent reality is unequivocal.

It's been done a million times before, ad infinitum. Fucking Godseed, fucking nothing, fucking...

#118976 - 03/23/19 04:22 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

I seriously could care less about worldly bullshit, or what happened hundreds or thousands of years before people even had the appropriate implements to properly wipe their own ass, and thought the world was flat.

It's just a game. That's all. Soon to be over. Never asked if I wanted to play. Just tied my hands to the wheel, and spin.

And as far as people go. I am more concerned with what they are, than what they do.

#118999 - 03/31/19 02:52 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Back to music again; not just listening, but playing as well. Just basic equiptment; a bit of distortion and some clean and intricate soloing. And then there is also the Fender Accoustic for some beautiful fingerpicking lending an alternate path to somewhere.

So I just think of a melody, e.g. Superstar by Karen Carpenter, and take the entire arrangement and transpose it to a single guitar voicing; an instrumental if you will, and had I not grown up with it would probably not be paying it any mind.

Lately I'm seeing the spiritual and the physical as part of the same thing, and less of a duality. Since one really isn't much without the other.

The material manifestations, and the corresponding animating principle; having the same root. The corporeal, and incorporeal attributes seeded initially and developing together.
It's all there. An eternal permutation of genetic codes. There is no eternal life, but there is sporadic immortality, perhaps among other things as well.

#119002 - 04/01/19 01:54 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

I'm also not so sure that all aspects of consciousness are as individual and isolated as they appear. Generally speaking, the static and dynamic, or the absolute, and relative parts.

The static; absolute aspect of consciousness is experienced as the same for everyone. A root aspect that resolves to pure being independent of any evolution; the ever present, and never changing : I am.

The dynamic; relative aspects emergence resulting as an infusion; union of the spiritual and material.

So perhaps it could be said that there is an aspect of consciousness that is nothing more than the physical vessel, and is as unique for everyone as the vessels themselves. But that there is also an aspect that is more than this vessel, and that it is experienced as the same for everyone.

Dualities, polarities, and spectra are a fundamental part of existence and are reflected all throughout. Of course this makes perfect sense given the absolute primordial root. The foundational aspect for a tree of life.

Even when taken literally. The fractal geometry of the root structure below, although not identical. Is reflected in that which is above.

The fractal architect of creation.

#119003 - 04/01/19 02:23 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Now back to this bullshit about eternal life for a minute. This is a blatant contradiction, an oxymoron.

Any thing that has a beginning can never be eternal. As this defies the very definition of eternity. You can never enter into eternity from a finite existence as you are already disqualified.

I suppose the term 'eternity' is ambiguous to a degree, like god. Perhaps most accurately defined as an antithesis of time.

Only that which never changes, is that which never dies.

#119233 - 05/17/19 06:26 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
haiduk Offline
lurker

cosmic blackened death metal

Page 5 of 5 <12345

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.