Page 9 of 12 « First<7891011>Last »
Topic Options
#120516 - 10/16/19 07:34 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Loc: Maine
- Zero Volume - Nothing -

Emergence of the first, reflected in the sixth. The beauty that is securely fixed, in that which follows...

Green Goddess of Beauty whose number is seven; whose title is victory.

- glittering splendor

#120517 - 10/16/19 07:35 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Poison

#120521 - 10/17/19 01:29 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Whatever happens, will again, or would not have at all.

#120522 - 10/18/19 06:01 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

George Carlin - Religion is Bullshit

#120531 - 10/19/19 01:12 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Bill Burr on Religion.

Not quite wielding the cerebral magnitude of a George Carlin, but still quite effective nonetheless.

Decent videos of this guy within the desired context are also a bit harder to find...

#120537 - 10/20/19 02:11 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Last but not least a minor snippet on religion via the (as of late) infamous Louis Ck.

#120542 - 10/21/19 04:57 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

I do not believe in a primordial god that is open for mundane communication, or perhaps any other kind for that matter, but I do believe there are entities, or, intermediaries, between us and it...

Watching.

These terms are almost always misunderstood.

#120583 - 10/24/19 06:20 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

- Infinite Regression Continued -

The problem of solving infinite regression with respect to the macrocosm does not resolve it entirely as there still exists an eternal sequence of events. Although in lieu of the universe, or, macrocosm existing as static, infinite, and eternal where one could infinitely regress backwards through time. The scenario of infinite regression is now transferred to an acausal continuum.

One difference would be that the acausal continuum exists in the absence of space, although one inquiry would be whether or not the primordial aspect undergoes hypnagogic and hypnopompic states as would be reflected in the microcosmic manifestations.

So while one may not physically regress through the acausal in the same manner as one would a contiguous and infinite space/time construct. It could be said, technically, that because it is not possible to traverse physically from one acausal manifestation to the one before due to periods of macrocosmic non-existence. That hypothetically (in thought) it is understood that there was something before this, and also something before that, ad infinitum.

- infinite regression as it relates to an unbroken space time continuum versus an acausal continuum where there exists nothingness between each of an infinite array of manifestations, or, universes.

#120596 - 10/25/19 06:38 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

I listen to this music and observe all this feminine beauty. Creation wields an infinite array of beauty, but this would be my favorite(I know I am not alone here), and of course at the other end of the spectrum there is an infinite and averse array of ugliness as well which adds a measure of depth perception to existence.

I realize that I am not only an observer here, but that I am internally connected to all of these things. For a moment I ponder how bizarre it all seems, but at the same time realize the perfection of it, and that I would not change anything.

My focus changes to the primordial with an inquiry of : how the fuck did you do this? I don't know exactly how you did it, but you fucking did it, but then again, I suppose you've always been doing it.

And this.

#120676 - 10/30/19 12:01 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Happy Halloween, or, Samhain, whichever you prefer.

#120677 - 10/30/19 01:05 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
Not a day early and we're eager for the 31st. Strategically just before all saints day, and may as well claim some of those saints who were vilified or disemboweled by the church which now honors them. You would expect whiplash from that kind of turnaround, but then again they enjoy kink. So asd is a day for feeble hypocrisy to showcase itself within that church, attempting to sweep away the preceding Halloweens and Mardi Gras' for a time being. But it's futile.
#120752 - 11/07/19 10:37 AM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

And so it is, the solemn seed of the primordial. Always, and forever, cast to the winds of eternity, and...

And this one for musical preference alone.

#120764 - 11/08/19 04:25 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

I'm not sure if this is a reality shift, but I could of sworn "dilemma" used to be spelled as "dilemna". Similar to the Latin origin of "solemn" with the "lemn" segment, and sounding the same.

Forget about the fact that Interview With - A - Vampire in now Interview with - THE - Vampire, or that Dolly in Moonraker no longer has braces in any of the scenes...

When Einstein said that "reality is an illusion, albeit a persistent one". It may not be as persistent(or stable), either now, or as he once thought.

#120776 - 11/10/19 07:20 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Even when there is apparently nothing left to do. There still lingers a desire, or need to do something - perhaps moreso when under influence of psychoactive, as is the case.

Perhaps this lingering desire will be so until death. Which brings me to death and time. This duo being mutually exclusive.

Time is for the living; there is no sense or awareness of time(obviously) when you are dead...

What does this mean? Although aeons may come and go for the living, time does not exist for the dead, ergo, death and rebirth appear instantaneous - if you were aware upon reemergence to assimilate the process it would appear as a few winks, or the single blink, of an eye - though in reality billions of years have elapsed.

The problem here again though is that this circumvents the nature of consciousness since it remains undefined to a large extent.

And for a random out of context choice it would be this.

#120782 - 11/11/19 04:24 PM Re: Black Cat Music [Re: Spida]
Spida Offline

Time be the mechanism by which an entity initially garners momentum. Gradually and firmly establishing an apex of manifestation, individualsim, or highly defined somethingness - yet another illusion.

Following this pinnacle begins the gradual decline of highly articulate personality from whence it came; once again, to nothingness.

It is indeed circular in lieu of linear, but there again the question remains, what is?

Page 9 of 12 « First<7891011>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.089 seconds of which 0.064 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.