Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#118087 - 01/20/19 02:27 PM Be a true satanist (myself)
AntiYourMajesty Offline
stranger

Test post: blonde girlfriend fire sex open to try new things, big house, nice car and easy living for myself. Sounds easy doesnít it but what if I told you all you had to do was live the life? Thatís right give me some great comments and watch my life turn around. (Disclaimer the things in the post donít have to be exactly whatís in my life right now)

Plenty of cool attention online with a variety of hot women hoping to get in my pants, plenty of messaging and likes all for ME. Plenty of things to do off and online

Will keep things updated! Have a satan day.

Edited by AntiYourMajesty (01/20/19 02:33 PM)

#118092 - 01/21/19 12:10 AM Re: Be a true satanist (myself) [Re: AntiYourMajesty]
AntiYourMajesty Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: AntiYourMajesty
Test post: sexy hot girlfriend fire sex open to try new things, big house, nice car and easy living for myself. Easy money. Sounds easy doesnít it but what if I told you all you had to do was live the life? Thatís right give me some great comments and watch my life turn around. (Disclaimer the things in the post donít have to be exactly whatís in my life right now)

Plenty of cool attention online with a variety of hot women hoping to get in my pants, plenty of messaging and likes all for ME. Plenty of things to do off and online

Will keep things updated! Have a satan day.
so far itís working.

#118093 - 01/21/19 12:24 AM Re: Be a true satanist (myself) [Re: AntiYourMajesty]
samowens84 Offline

My life is good, and I hope you are too. I'm consistently more and more able to be open happy joyous and free. With each day its getting lighter for myself and for my loved ones, and it feels wonderful. Safe and sound. Thank you.
#118100 - 01/21/19 10:48 PM Re: Be a true satanist (myself) [Re: AntiYourMajesty]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: CA
So all I have to do is say things I want and they happen? That is so fucking cool. I want hot girls too! Do you need the Borat-like syntax or can I use regular words. Is there a word limit because it reads like a singles classified.

Anyway, let me try:

Strait white male in search of bisexual female for love relationship - long walks on the beach - a good book in front of the fire and lots and lots of anal sex. send photo.

But I jus' lie.

Good luck with your reality sculpting!

#118101 - 01/21/19 10:55 PM Re: Be a true satanist (myself) [Re: CanisMachina42]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
Better yet, simply think it;)
Practice makes perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdZuVw29PrE

#118103 - 01/22/19 03:07 AM Re: Be a true satanist (myself) [Re: CanisMachina42]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Originally Posted By: CanisMachina42

Strait white male in search of bisexual female for love relationship - long walks on the beach - a good book in front of the fire and lots and lots of anal sex. send photo.

But I jus' lie.

Well, that's a pity because after seeing your offer I wanted to send you my photo. I'm not a beauty queen and you're not exactly my type either, but since we are both into anal sex, we don't have too look at each other's faces, right?

Anyway, your loss.

#118106 - 01/22/19 11:40 PM Re: Be a true satanist (myself) [Re: Czereda]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: CA
 Quote:
Well, that's a pity because after seeing your offer I wanted to send you my photo. I'm not a beauty queen and you're not exactly my type either, but since we are both into anal sex, we don't have too look at each other's faces, right?

Anyway, your loss.

That is the second time in a month you have told me I have lost out on sex. I want to know where and how this sex I am oblivious to happens. Does it happen in dollar store parking lots? Because thats a good way to lose a kidney.

I also remember The Parable of Mr. Flood, Anna, or maybe it was The Crying Game. Not sure of late.

#118108 - 01/23/19 12:29 AM Re: Be a true satanist (myself) [Re: CanisMachina42]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
I don't think you're 'losing' out on anything trivial, assuming you want more than that sometimes? Not sure about sleazy parking lots but cobweb old spider attics are my style.

The best Anna parable I have is Anna To The Infinite Power. She is an engineered clone who realizes her origin who puts sex on the back burner until she's as conniving as her progenitors. The story doesn't say so but then came 1000 more Annas.

#118109 - 01/23/19 03:26 AM Re: Be a true satanist (myself) [Re: CanisMachina42]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
It doesn't happen because you're too preoccupied with talking to your alter-personalities.

But nah let's forget about it. Parking lots? Seriously? You have no class, dude. \:\)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.