Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#118405 - 02/04/19 05:31 PM Jordan Peterson Exposed?
MindFck Offline
stranger

Recent video that I initially assumed would be just another angry libtard attempting to discredit Jordan Peterson. Turns out it was more legitimate of an analysis than expected. Perhaps he should now be referred to as Juden Peterstein.

Thoughts?

https://youtu.be/WXYuqrO8LLo

#118406 - 02/04/19 05:47 PM Re: Jordan Peterson Exposed? [Re: MindFck]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
I've never really understood why people on the Right embraced him as a champion of their movement. Sure, he made a few valid points about Free Speech and the effects of influence of Lefty ideas. But he too had them, you only needed to listen to the guy speak on any given topic.

When he focuses on waking the Beast (the Radical Right), it's all sheep in wolves clothing type stuff. Don't believe me? Just watch the documentary release of Alt-Right: Age of Rage. I think it accurately portrays how the narrative can be apprehended, propagated and the so-called 'Radicals' are then pussified by effective rhetoric. After Cville, they all scattered like roaches when you turn a light on. No real fight left in them because of the damaging 'Optics' of being portrayed as a violent hate group. The SPLC was more effective than they were because they weren't organized, piss poor, and had no financial backing. Otherwise, we'd be seeing far more marketing of painting the Left as weak. James Fields II wouldn't be rotting in jail. He'd have an army of Lawyers fighting to the death.

The left keeps winning battle after battle against the Conservative Movement because they refuse to learn how the game is played. They wholesale embrace guys like Peterson because he said a few things agreeable. *finger twirl*

#118409 - 02/04/19 07:01 PM Re: Jordan Peterson Exposed? [Re: SIN3]
MindFck Offline
stranger

Yeah, I agree with all of that. I also saw that hit piece of propaganda's blatant attempt to further demonize the right. It's all so painfully obvious to those who can think critically. Really is flooring to see how much power over the collective consciousness (((they))) have.

The (hopefully) vocal minority are so loud, obnoxious and brainwashed that it seems this can only end in violence. In other news, it appears Macron has just blamed Russia for the yellow vest movement. Truly pathetic. Taking advice from his puppet masters playbook like a good little boy.

The US also seems to be attempting to instigate war with the Venezuela situation. It is sad that these psychopaths who are being exposed are behaving like an abused wild animal that is putting everyone in danger. To be expected in such a situation I suppose. Ah well, at this point part of me is looking forward to the chaos to begin so that these brainwashed fools get the desperately needed dose of reality they require.

#118424 - 02/05/19 09:58 AM Re: Jordan Peterson Exposed? [Re: MindFck]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Speaking of psychopaths. THIS topic may interest you. The funny thing about leadership, is it requires the First Follower.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.