Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#118610 - 02/16/19 01:15 PM Anti-Zionism Troll Thread
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Ca
It has been done to death, but...

One of the most fun things about childhood was ostracizing invalid twats with minor differences. Bullying. Fuck that twitchy kid with no friends anyway. This was the general plasticity of children to go with whatever the most apparent difference is/was.

It's hard to find now. Kids were reprogrammed per ACLU specification..

Kids are now so injected with diversity and this trans-love hippie bullshit that I surmise kids get beat up for being racist now. Well, MLK has had his dream realized. And this is the society that judges by content of character.

This invalid society you can blame the Jews on.

This is the result of Zionism and the progeny of a million tragic casualties of war. One can point to "thousands of years of persecution" but really WWII was the best thing that could have happened.

Jews are known for being complainers and whiners that often cite their heritage or religion and overwhelmingly vote left. Take for example, Kyle's Mom on South Park trying to ban all things offensive. There is massive truth behind jews birthing their children into pools of crocodile tears..

Since then the West has singlehandedly made Zion (Israel) a superpower. Whether granting return asylum to wealthy 'silvers', 'golds' and 'greens' (Just add a 'stein', 'berg' or a 'baum') or the many sizable contracts with defense contractors.

Through military industrial reach, the Jews, and their true belief of being special, have infiltrated all western media and governments. They are the single most influential foreign government to the USA, and by extension its allies. They are the special chosen people surrounded by Jihadist Arabs, after-all.

It's about protecting Jewish interests. Keeping their Zionist stronghold out of Muslim hands and indoctrinating their diversity mantra until genocide never happens again... to them.

And to do that you must build Museums of Tolerance and chastise kids who are mean to the weird kid, instead of telling the weird kid to learn how to fight before he takes an automatic rifle to them.
11:56 PM July, 1st 2019
Wrote Signature

#118611 - 02/16/19 01:23 PM Re: Anti-Zionism Troll Thread [Re: CanisMachina42]
samowens84 Online

Truth to some that. However, just because something may or may not be true is still putting responsibility on someone else.

"If only Jewish people acted differently, we wouldn't be in the position we're in."

Isn't that victimhood mentality, even if it's true? The way Jewish people behave doesn't have to shape anyone's behavior. It relies on the faulty premise that my actions are conditioned on the behavior of another. To act creatively in a way that is indifferent to someone else's actions is necessary, otherwise that behavior would have no end.

Pathological avoidance of responsibility is the problem. Not inconvenient knowledge. It takes true grit to know certain things and still find a way not to be a horrible cunt.

Just saying.

People tend to pay evil forward and look for someone to blame for being horrible. The Jews/Nazis/white/Black whoever made me do it. If it weren't for them, I would be a wonderful person. Maybe in some cases that's true. I don't mind excuses. Sometimes a bullshit excuse is a liberating way to start fresh and live more responsibly rather than live in morbid guilt forever.

To say the devil made me do it presents itself with two choices, regardless of whether you agree with the logic of using "the devil made me do it" excuse pissed on by the majority of "true" satanists.

One, an individual who accepts this excuse for his or herself emotionally and spiritually has the ability to escape morbid guilt and provide compassion and grace for others. Choice number 2 is that one tries to destroy the devil who did it to you. Problem is people often become the devil they dispose, and even worse.

So yes, the devil may have made you do it once. But the devil doesn't have to make you do it again. And even if the Jews are hypocrites (all groups are. FYI) that doesn't mean the devil made you one too, unless you allow it.

The old cliche "fool me once shame on you, but fool me twice shame on me comes to mind."

Problem is that so many people strive to be more "Laveyan" than someone else, that they repeat the cliches and forget the principle ideal of taking personal responsibility in spite of how the world is, and perhaps making a better one.

Edited by samowens84 (02/16/19 01:34 PM)

#118613 - 02/16/19 01:32 PM Re: Anti-Zionism Troll Thread [Re: samowens84]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

A victimhood everyone is subjected to.

The propaganda and years of meme propagation by leftist interest has shifted the same world into MLK's wet dream. Where everyone is special, and must be deemed as much.

Beyond Jewism, it's the vindication of every ostracized kid that had to hide in the library from being targeted by bullies.

The society being created reveals the way one fights a victim mentality. Only Ted-talk bullshit can follow. Everyone's adversity must become wholesome inspiration and used as a platform of change.
Wrote Signature

#118614 - 02/16/19 01:35 PM Re: Anti-Zionism Troll Thread [Re: CanisMachina42]
samowens84 Online

There are certain truths. How one responds to them is more important than what is.

Because that has the potential to transform it into something you'd like it to be, rather than accepting something for what it is.

The former takes responsibility, the latter sheds responsibility.

Edited by samowens84 (02/16/19 01:38 PM)

#118620 - 02/16/19 08:32 PM Re: Anti-Zionism Troll Thread [Re: CanisMachina42]
Spida Offline

Loc: Maine
The Jews have some secrets that they don't like to put to paper, so they have these oral traditions.

Where does all this ultimately lead? Are we just regressing through the aeons with this Kabbalistic/Jewish; Hermetic/Qabalist tree of life; Big Bang; Zero Volume Kether Bullshit?

I mean, what the fuck is going on here? Is this shit for real? Have I got it right, or is it wrong?

#118621 - 02/16/19 10:16 PM Re: Anti-Zionism Troll Thread [Re: Spida]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Yeah that is beyond justjew shit. It carries into b Freemasonry and pretty much any belief with esoteric Temple of Solomon/Tree of Life/interconnected/architect bullshit.

The ancient society of sacred abstraction. It appeals to those who need to feel special and 'occult'.

As above so below shit. Ickkk.
Wrote Signature

#118623 - 02/16/19 11:26 PM Re: Anti-Zionism Troll Thread [Re: CanisMachina42]
Spida Offline

The primordial point aligns with a contemporary cosmology. The common denominator here being a zero volume existence.

This is good if both are isolate, distinct, and in agreement with one another. It's fortifying.

I'm not sure exactly when this "primordial point" terminology was added, better early than late for integritys' sake.

Does an oscillating something from nothing make more sense than a multiverse?

Edited by Spida (02/17/19 12:12 AM)
Edit Reason: Occams' razor

#118624 - 02/17/19 12:01 AM Re: Anti-Zionism Troll Thread [Re: Spida]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Folk say that shit about everything they dont undetstand. Concsiousness from neurons is oscilating whatever. Must be the strings inside the quarks...

Everything can be reduced to vibrations, oscilations, and electricity. I think it just so happens that a few bullshit guesses can turn out to have an "uncertainty" that jibes well with everything from zero point to brane cosmology.

In that regard Egypt nailed it well before any Akaadian spinoffs.
Wrote Signature

#118625 - 02/17/19 12:20 AM Re: Anti-Zionism Troll Thread [Re: CanisMachina42]
Spida Offline

- stoned shaman reply -

It's the wave man. Tesla knew it. S......ine wave. The bringer of light. That's why I'm here.

#118626 - 02/17/19 01:01 AM Re: Anti-Zionism Troll Thread [Re: Spida]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Those dastardly powers that be are keeping schumann resonances, hertz frequency, and the ionosphere hidden and mystified! Like Ed Begley Jr all over again.

As long as folk don't try to tell me god exists at 20.8 hertz I will be fine.

** It occurs to me I should denote sarcasm more often.
Wrote Signature

#118627 - 02/17/19 01:10 AM Re: Anti-Zionism Troll Thread [Re: CanisMachina42]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
Nothing's hidden. So many influences from the EM make it apparent to the blind.
That which levitates a bullet train lends Tesla a welcome mat. His coils make beautiful music when manipulated.

#118628 - 02/17/19 01:49 AM Re: Anti-Zionism Troll Thread [Re: aeon6]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Strangely enough The Rand Corporation patented an underground Maglev network in the 70's.

Go to conspiracy websites and it connects the Denver Airport to NORAD to some shit in New Mexico founded by Josef Mengele. And another super secret underground base in the Grand Canyon. Because if there is a patent; it MUST exist.

And yet Groomlake employees still take a plane to work. It doesn't have to be logical.

And that is generally why free energy concepts can exist in plain sight and never be seriously considered.

It could be scientifically established that through controlled theta output one can excite remote objects through resonance and people would still see Angels and Demons doing it.

This world.
Wrote Signature

#118645 - 02/17/19 11:21 PM Re: Anti-Zionism Troll Thread [Re: CanisMachina42]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
Groomlake employees taking a maglev to work would be a hilarious comedy of that desert, so already ravaged by nuke tests in the area in past times. Mushrooms and magnets! That'll emancipate the human race for sure depending on your stance. Patents will extend beyond ordinary life now to include YOUR dna ideogram which can be copyrighted by another. When cloning is more fully underway, you'd recognize yourself in a mirror 500 years from now and say, wtf?

"Free" energy (theta+) in its diverse forms, now with depleting natural resources, becomes the angels and demons you mention when people are already concocting ways to capitalize on it in the name of: the sordid topic of coin. And that is no conspiracy.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 26 queries. Zlib compression disabled.