Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#118635 - 02/17/19 12:38 PM The historical truth of Judaism Christianity Islam
owlzee Offline
stranger

HAIL SATAN!

I've been attempting to research the historical truths of the 3 religions of western monotheism and I have come upon some damning evidence, which surprisingly most Satanists do not appear well aware of. Of course in ancient history it is difficult to get the facts right, evidence is sparse, however what evidence there does seem to be is quite damning.

I am attempting to combine all this information into a short essay in about 3 pages so that the details are brief enough for people to remember them and to inspire interest in the more serious reader.

If anybody has any concise articles to reference, video lectures, or anything at all that can help me in my quest let me know. I'd like to get all the information into a package small enough that people should be able to get the explanations concise enough that people can remember and repeat the information without needing to reference a book.

It is important for the essay I am writing to be simple enough that regular people can recite what they've learned without needing complicated historical cross-references.

Anything you can share, even if you repeat things I've already said here, that you personally find most compelling, including media such as articles, essays, images, maps and documentaries would really help me in this quest. My target audience is people who are already atheists, the non-religious and people who might sitting on the fence.

> Jews did not come from Egypt, they where slaves the lower-class in a city-state somewhere near the borders of Saudi Arabia and Jordan

> Christianity was authored by Romans alongside willing Jewish collaborators, Jesus is a replacement for the Yom Kippur ritual , sympathetic to Rome, which needed to be replaced because the Romans destroyed the Temple of Jerusalem where Jews would sacrifice Goats to atone for their sins, a literal "house of their God", without the house there was no-where to sacrifice the goats.

> Islam appears to have been authored by the 5th caliphate leader Abd Al-Malik, who created the Quran as a way to turn Christians away from Rome, appease existing Jews (through removing the divinity of Jesus) and control conquered territories. Islam was created after the Arab invasion of Jerusalem, not before.

> There is no evidence for the existence of Mecca at the time of the Prophet Mohammed, it doesn't appear on any ancient maps and the Mosques built prior to 720 Ad are built facing Petra, not Mecca.

> Ashraf Ezzat: Exodus Debunked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1eBpq40kXk

> Jewish History - Evidence Of Ancient Israel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2ITQ08IqTs

> Joseph Atwill: Ceasars Messiah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0
> Richard Carrier- Why invent Jesus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTllC7TbM8M&

> Tom Holland: Islam the Untold Story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNihITTZ5HE
> Books: In the Shadow of the Sword

> Jay Smith: Muhammad A Historical Critique (Jay Smith is also a Christian preacher)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUsk39rrONE

#118637 - 02/17/19 01:04 PM Re: The historical truth of Judaism Christianity Islam [Re: owlzee]
Kori Houghton Offline

Loc: East Coast USA
Without viewing the videos at your links, based only on the text of your post, it does not seem to me that you are looking for any kind of "historical truth" relating to Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

I mean, how can a complex subject you want to ultra-simplify without detailed historical references be described as "historical truth"?

Oh, and there is no such thing as "western monotheism". The 3 religions of interest to you are Asian. Maybe you want to put the "history" bit on hold while you brush up your geography?

#118638 - 02/17/19 01:37 PM Re: The historical truth of Judaism Christianity Islam [Re: Kori Houghton]
samowens84 Offline

To call it "Western" is perhaps to describe where the religions took root and had the most influence. Some view origin stories as if they're the "real" history and any events that happened afterward can be conveniently ignored.

We may disagree on the subject of origins. For example, I feel Christianity is a thoroughly Roman religion as a contract between the Hebrews and the Caesars to bring balance to the earth. The initiative being born from Rome, not the middle East or Asia.

But that's neither here nor there.

#118640 - 02/17/19 02:59 PM Re: The historical truth of Judaism Christianity Islam [Re: samowens84]
owlzee Offline
stranger

> @Kori

Thank you for your contribution, I will consider the term "western monotheism" more carefully. You're good at complaining but what term would you use to refer to the development of cultural ideas that bounced back and forth between Egypt to Greece to the Levant to Rome to Arabia to Germany to Britain.

In my worldview Judeo-Christian-Islam is the west, China and Japan is the East, India is it's own thing in the middle. It depends on who your audience is, when speaking Chinese this worldview is not considered inaccurate.

East vs West is a vague term, in terms of language there are Indo-European Languages vs East Asian Sino Languages. There are Dharmic faith vs Abrahamic faith. So in my worldview putting Islam, Egypt, Mesopotamia and Roman/Greek history in a bucket and calling it "western" makes sense to me, because those cultures influenced each other. As opposed to what I would call "eastern" China/Japan/Korea/India.

At the same time it makes sense to me that someone from the USA with a Euro-centrist worldview would say "it's in Asia, therefore it's in the East", so I'll just be mindful of that when writing editing the essay in English. Once I've finished the English version I'll translate it into Chinese.

Often I see Chinese people converting to Christianity, it pisses me off and was an inspiration for me to write these essays because I realized that telling them why they shouldn't convert to Christianity, and why it's such bullshit in a few paragraphs isn't as easy as I thought it might be.

Saying to Chinese people "miracles don't happen therefore it's bullshit" doesn't work in the same way it works for people who I would regard as being westerners. It just doesn't phase them and they'll reply with things like "oh ok but I want to worship God". There are lots of Gods and Goddesses and spiritual figures in China attributed to miracles, people don't believe in them or their miracles literally, yet they continue to go to shrines and pray to those deities. So when they come to Christianity they bring that mindset with them, even if you manage to get it into their heads, that Christians actually literally, scientifically and historically believe in these miracles you are probably too late and they are already surrounded by Church friends and have a community they don't want to leave.

So that is why I am focusing on the who and the why behind the invention of these religions as opposed to "hey people can't walk on water or get resurrected after being dead for 3 days, that's bullshit".

#118643 - 02/17/19 04:49 PM Re: The historical truth of Judaism Christianity Islam [Re: owlzee]
KFO Offline
stranger

Quote:

Often I see Chinese people converting to Christianity, it pisses me off and was an inspiration for me to write these essays because I realized that telling them why they shouldn't convert to Christianity, and why it's such bullshit in a few paragraphs isn't as easy as I thought it might be.

Well, i certainly don't mean to poop on your little crusade here, but, you should realize that converting brainwashed adults away from white light religion is about as likely as convincing a child that gorging on ice-cream is probably not a good idea.

Originally Posted By: "Ice Cream Crusader"

"Hey kid... don't you know that sugar is bad for you?"

Originally Posted By: 'Some kid from back east"

"Oh yeah, Mister... then why does it taste so good?" *lick-lick*

If you feel the need to get all crusade-y, why don't you spend your time preventing the brainwashing in the first place? You know, all that jazz about "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure". I mean, what do doctors know, anyway.

#118644 - 02/17/19 06:46 PM Re: The historical truth of Judaism Christianity Islam [Re: owlzee]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Ca
More of this.

Quote:
Jews did not come from Egypt, they where slaves the lower-class in a city-state somewhere near the borders of Saudi Arabia and Jordan

There is actually archeological evidence that suggests there were never even pissed off former Babylonian slaves.

http://discovermagazine.com/2015/nov/14-witness-to-armageddon

Quote:
> Christianity was authored by Romans alongside willing Jewish collaborators, Jesus is a replacement for the Yom Kippur ritual , sympathetic to Rome, which needed to be replaced because the Romans destroyed the Temple of Jerusalem where Jews would sacrifice Goats to atone for their sins, a literal "house of their God", without the house there was no-where to sacrifice the goats.

> Islam appears to have been authored by the 5th caliphate leader Abd Al-Malik, who created the Quran as a way to turn Christians away from Rome, appease existing Jews (through removing the divinity of Jesus) and control conquered territories. Islam was created after the Arab invasion of Jerusalem, not before.

> There is no evidence for the existence of Mecca at the time of the Prophet Mohammed, it doesn't appear on any ancient maps and the Mosques built prior to 720 Ad are built facing Petra, not Mecca.

Terrible fucking fan fiction without a continuity advisor. And that is closet approximation for what any Abrahamic spin-off is.

Judaism can only be drawn back to The Book Of Ruth, circa 900 BCE. Before that it existed as some oral bullshit, if at all. The character Moses did not exist (despite retroactive claims of burning bushes in 1312 BCE) until after Zoraster did.  In fact, The Torah is widely regarded as ripped from The Enuma Elish and other polytheistic writings of the time along with (most notably)  The Avesta, the first complete monotheistic text. The Exodus bullshit, as the Discover Magazine article highlights, was like proto-manifest-destiny.

Anything based on bullshit needs no discrediting.

** Addenda **

As far as Rome goes, they began converting around 200-300 CE, when Christian writings began to really spread. By Constantine in 312 CE it was official.

Quote:
Often I see Chinese people converting to Christianity, it pisses me off and was an inspiration for me to write these essays.

It is hard no to, and I am the same way.

But it is not as many as you might think. Buddhism and Confucianism couldn't even replace the fish-birds totally.

11:56 PM July, 1st 2019
Wrote Signature

#118647 - 02/17/19 11:44 PM Re: The historical truth of Judaism Christianity Islam [Re: CanisMachina42]
owlzee Offline
stranger

@KFO

I don't really care what you think, I'm doing this because I want to. Do what thou wilt. I'm not sure what you mean by prevention either?

@CanisMachina42

Thanks for that information, I really appreciate it, I also like Zhuangzi.

#118653 - 02/18/19 04:28 PM Re: The historical truth of Judaism Christianity Islam [Re: owlzee]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
*eats popcorn* and here I thought, this was for educating Satanists. heh

Enjoy your Southwinds and Adapa.

#118657 - 02/18/19 11:30 PM Re: The historical truth of Judaism Christianity Islam [Re: SIN3]
owlzee Offline
stranger

@SIN3

I definitely do want to educate satanists as well.

@CanisMachina

Yesterday I went to the brothel, and in Australia we have lots of Chinese prostitutes, I have a great time with them, often they try to convert me to Buddhism. I like Buddhism, so I just say "namo amitofo" (namo amitabha).

They tell me that if I say it everyday then "good things" will happen in my life. That's not something I can believe in but I do think the things that the Shakyamuni Buddha said about returning your attention to the breath has been very useful in creating myself the person I want to be in life.

#118667 - 02/19/19 11:32 AM Re: The historical truth of Judaism Christianity Islam [Re: owlzee]
Kori Houghton Offline

Loc: East Coast USA
 Originally Posted By: owlzee
You're good at complaining but what term would you use to refer to the development of cultural ideas that bounced back and forth between Egypt to Greece to the Levant to Rome to Arabia to Germany to Britain.

Cultural ideas, in my view, are things like cuisine, music, dance, fashion, etc. These things can be shared among different ethnic groups, and adapted -- or not -- without infecting the cultures exposed to them. I consider proselytizing religions as something like a virus, but on a cultural level. A disease.

In my worldview Judeo-Christian-Islam is the west, China and Japan is the East, India is it's own thing in the middle. It depends on who your audience is, when speaking Chinese this worldview is not considered inaccurate.

Yes, it seemed pretty clear from your original post that you were making up your own mapping of cultures onto geography as you went along. There's a hella lot of Asia west of China, Japan, and India. And those areas, which you seem to dismiss are home to the cultures that contributed to the 3 monotheisms you wish to tell the "truth" about.

East vs West is a vague term, in terms of language there are Indo-European Languages vs East Asian Sino Languages. There are Dharmic faith vs Abrahamic faith. So in my worldview putting Islam, Egypt, Mesopotamia and Roman/Greek history in a bucket and calling it "western" makes sense to me, because those cultures influenced each other. As opposed to what I would call "eastern" China/Japan/Korea/India.

What the Middle East, the Roman Empire, the Greek civilization, have in common that led to the development of Christianity is the establishment of urban centers of power, and the division of urban and rural. Unlike today in the "West", the majority of humans lived away from the cities, and continued to hold to their traditions. Including those traditions that involved spiritual practices and group ceremonies. The urbanites were the ones who found themselves culturally cut off, and over time developed initiatory schools to create ideologically based "tribes" to fill the gap. Judaism was one of the inputs to their ideologies, but was not a proselytizing system. So right off Judaism is not like the other two.

At the same time it makes sense to me that someone from the USA with a Euro-centrist worldview would say "it's in Asia, therefore it's in the East", so I'll just be mindful of that when writing editing the essay in English. Once I've finished the English version I'll translate it into Chinese.

Waiting to read it with breath that smells like bait.

Yeah. Do tell it's not easy.

So that is why I am focusing on the who and the why behind the invention of these religions as opposed to "hey people can't walk on water or get resurrected after being dead for 3 days, that's bullshit".

They were not "invented", but developed organically. Like a virus acquires the ability to infect different species through what information it might extract from its hosts.

You're right that debunking the miracles won't work for what I think you are trying to do.

#119553 - 07/03/19 05:49 PM Re: The historical truth of Judaism Christianity Islam [Re: owlzee]
Dark One Offline
pledge

Their main motivation is that they associate Western religion with Western wealth, privilege and luxury and they fancy themselves as belonging to that club. They're not really in it for the salvation of Christ particularly.

It's an interesting point to make as back in the day when Christianity was first brought to the Anglo Saxons of England the Roman missionaries allegedly impressed the pagan people by working miracles. Bede wrote an account of a young lad with a withered leg who had all his musculature resorted by a miracle power working missionary. It doesn't happen today for some reason, probably because it didn't really happen back then either.

Christians actually literally, scientifically and historically believe in these miracles

I'm not sure to what extent they genuinely do believe in these things tbh. There's a general trend for seeing miracles as metaphorical say Jesus didn't really turn water into wine that was metaphor for Gods new Kingdom of the sweet wine of unending life, or something like that.

resurrected after being dead for 3 days, that's bullshit".

It wasn't even the first time a tale about a god who died and was raised to save humanity was ever told. It was even pointed out at the time.

#119554 - 07/03/19 08:06 PM Re: The historical truth of Judaism Christianity Islam [Re: Dark One]
MoSa Offline

Once you understand the concept of polarity, so many many things will become clear to you \:\)

Its so simple, we do forget, and we tend to shed our skins pretty much like snakes every now and then, ... so we build a system to rebel against it, and we choose one over the other for pretty much the same reasons, wither we realize it or not--it's just the way it is.

A highly recommend reading the 'The Hero With A Thousand Faces', its just a a very analytical glimpse about the nature of the man and he works.

Once you understand the concept of polarity applied within 'A man life', you then take that understanding and match it over what you know of a written history about the life of any personality that got his/her's life well documented--something like placing a pre-drawn map on a transparent paper over another map, and see if the critical points match or not.

Now, you-re-read the 'TSB' again and make another match, ... its actually an eye opener....

Edited by MoSa (07/03/19 08:11 PM)
Edit Reason: s/STB/TSB

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.035 seconds of which 0.01 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.