Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#118705 - 02/21/19 12:51 AM Half Mast America
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Ca
News

This is the new Pink Houses of contemporary Americana. A world deep into bullshit polar opposites of over-the-top behavior. It leaves me thinking this has got to be what the build up the civil war was like.

You have this alt right tool, and that's exactly what he becomes now, driving to the gun store, inspired by Mein Kampf, in his American-made truck getting more riled up by conservative talk radio vitriol.

He, and his acts, now become a tool for the other extreme. The millennial ultra-pangalactic-sexual will cry his, her, or gender neutral 'their' bleeding hearts out while reading that NPR article because racism like this still exists. It will undoubtedly drown in crocodile tears.

Both want to change the world. The latter may march endlessly for every protest-of-the-week cause.  Be up its own alt-left ass with its progressivism while the former gets so pissed at the godless, progressive liberals that he becomes the new O9A posterchild for exeatic and aeonic behavior.

Meanwhile, after Trump goes after Roe V. Wade she picks up (now a she) a gun and shoots at the president saying, "My body, my choice".

In summation, the news needs to burn in a pit of its own slave-driving sulfur, and the people queuing to either side deserve to tear each other apart, first on social media in 160 characters or less. Non-existance of perspective of this entire fucking country and beyond is evident by endemic and fierce slave morality. It's time for ideogical armegeddon. May all sides build to that end.

Acts of Alt-Crazy used to be confined to Ruby Ridge and the campus of Sarah Lawarence University. Now Tuesday is mass shooting copy cat day.

The bets of the future will be placed on the bat shit motivation de jour and odds will be drawn by Vegas Insider consensus.

Alt-Sheep Kills potitician is now at 3:2.

11:56 PM July, 1st 2019
Wrote Signature

#118710 - 02/21/19 09:54 AM Re: Half Mast America [Re: CanisMachina42]
RJ9000 Offline
stranger

Or, false flag. We'll find at some point that he's on a particular cocktail of 'anti-depressants' and has one of a fairly select group of 'therapists' working on him for the last severl years.
#118716 - 02/21/19 12:11 PM Re: Half Mast America [Re: CanisMachina42]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
I posted a blog a few weeks back, sort of a follow up to a Post-Net Neutrality America. Where the government can demonstrate why it needs a tight grip on the Internet.

Just have a look at the official complaint against CP Hasson. Most of his so-called 'Extremist Views' are Internet and Affiliation related. Any one of us could fall subject to the same scrutiny of being a danger. I know quite a few weapons collectors that have an arsenal twice that found in his possession.

Lamenting about politics and voicing dissent to the tune of expressed fanatasies of killing the world, has been the vehicle since the arrest of Brandon Raub 2012 (I covered that case too). You can be black bagged and stuck in a rubber room until you claw your way through the red tape.

I posted a poll on my FaceBook , Smollett vs. Hasson. Which do you predict will have the most media push? Which agenda do you think is more important?

Trash TV is the best TV, and produces the most revenue. That we all aid in this endeavor is still a matter of choice. Free Choice or Deterministic? heh

#118724 - 02/22/19 12:48 AM Re: Half Mast America [Re: SIN3]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Ca
 Quote:
Any one of us could fall subject to the same scrutiny of being a danger. I know quite a few weapons collectors that have an arsenal twice that found in his possession.

I have tested 1984 to the death.

The various methods of identifying "suspect personalities" is the same reason I can post pro-Hezbollah, anti-Israel terrorist threats and not get arrested or even noticed. And I fit every fucking mass shooter/psycho profile too.

This leads me to believe there must be a component of needing to actually plan something.

Why did it work for that one Haji bitch that was here for a bit? I have posted far worse shit than her. Makes me wonder what I am doing wrong.

I really wish you were an NSA agent, like I alleged, that way I could dare you to send me to Florence ADMAX with all the eco-terrorists.
11:56 PM July, 1st 2019
Wrote Signature

#118725 - 02/22/19 07:29 AM Re: Half Mast America [Re: CanisMachina42]
Spida Offline

Loc: Maine
- Half mast America -

The settings sure have gone Helter Skelter in comparison with middle of last century. Tantamount to a form of accelerated entrophy as of late. Of course given the rapid evolution of technology, external stimuli is at a surplus. One of the few and substantial constants I am able to observe here is combustion technology. Perhaps big oil is to blame, or people in general just don't give a shit about the earths' atmosphere; battery powered cars, and given there are quite often multiple catalysts for any particular effect; state of affairs.

A couple aromas of this foul smelling potpurri that aggravate my chemical intolerance is all this bullshit about gender, and racism.

Bruce Jenner is now a lady. Fucking freak, who gives a fuck. Plus all these morons that believe what bathroom they use is a matter of personal preference, or what they associate themselves with. I suppose some just have too much time on their hands. You are either male or female, it's not rocket science - empirical in lieu of subjective - this type of ludicrous behaviour should be slaughtered the old fashioned way with a sense of urgency.

And with the latter; what exposure I've had which is mostly YouTube as opposed to the so-called fake news. Nowadays there appears to be an abundance of retarded trolls sticking cameras in peoples' faces while they are busy at work for the sake of making that all important YouTube video. Technology again as enabler. Upon inquiry they will always have this ready-made response of "this is a public place"; "It's legal", et al of the same flavor. I'm not even the one being harassed, and I still want to rip their face off; also, yes I am guilty for watching. I know this.

Lastly it seems as though there are far too many trigger happy victims of illusory discrimination where any opposition to their behaviour automatically generates "are you a racist" as if to be forced from some scripted agenda.

Reminiscent of being at the zoo where a single monkey becomes angry, and rattles its' cage, and soon they all join in. Now the monkeys have far better communication thanks to technology that is beyond their comprehension - like Planet Of The Apes - so the propagation of this type of behavior becomes far more reaching, and virtually instantaneous. Like it's predecessor; being a superset.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.