Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#118808 - 03/02/19 06:59 PM Evola-related thoughts, materials, discussion...
RJ9000 Offline
stranger

Just a thread for any thoughts on anything related to Julius Evola's approach to occult/magic/hermetism/esoterica, including the 'UR Group' etc. I'll attempt to add some value here, as I have found the UR Group's "Introduction to Magic" to be quite readable, and to correlate well with other generally accepted descriptions of the initiatory experience.
#118818 - 03/03/19 01:33 PM Re: Evola-related thoughts, materials, discussion... [Re: RJ9000]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: CA
Rape should be legal. A man should be able to rape a woman, as it is a natural expression of malehood. In the neolithic humans were closer to that purity.

Biologically, it baits the man when women dress like tramps. Male wiring is supposed to be that which takes by force and drags off to yonder cave.

He was heavily influenced by Arthur Desmond.

And you know it's legit when ghosts tell you shit.

#118819 - 03/03/19 01:37 PM Re: Evola-related thoughts, materials, discussion... [Re: CanisMachina42]
samowens84 Offline

Lol you know better.

This conversation takes me back. Why is it when after so many things happen people often get nostalgic for stupid conversations?

An old.friend wanted me but felt rejected by me and thought I could be easily led by this bullshit.

Kind of flattering to see this language again in a twisted way.

#118826 - 03/04/19 12:12 AM Re: Evola-related thoughts, materials, discussion... [Re: samowens84]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

When approaching how to troll the thread about the occultnik shit peddler I reduced it to two choices for comic effect.

The first thing I thought was an answer about virus mutation and working in a reference to memes.

Then I decided to frame Evola (not ebola) for todays environmemt. Perhaps he and his ilk were crucial to the 19th amendment? Focus on what makes him repulsive in modernity.

#118847 - 03/05/19 10:04 PM Re: Evola-related thoughts, materials, discussion... [Re: CanisMachina42]
RJ9000 Offline
stranger

I gather you take issue with Evola? Please continue in more detail. Or esotericism in general?

Edited by RJ9000 (03/05/19 10:10 PM)

#118848 - 03/06/19 12:36 AM Re: Evola-related thoughts, materials, discussion... [Re: RJ9000]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

My biggest problem with his philosophy is the inclusion of superstition. I find the concept of the afterlife, and all occultnik shit he peddled sickening.  

Other than that his misogyny and fascism I find quite relatable, especially as an advocate of the concentration or erradication of Juden snowflakes, especially the subversive tranny ones.

#118849 - 03/06/19 12:58 AM Re: Evola-related thoughts, materials, discussion... [Re: CanisMachina42]
RJ9000 Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: CanisMachina42
My biggest problem with his philosophy is...

Ah OK, yes I can see that aspect of his (and, I suppose, of any tradition that has a goal of post-physical consciousness) would be inconsistent with a hard-atheistic Satanism approach, thanks.

#118850 - 03/06/19 01:35 AM Re: Evola-related thoughts, materials, discussion... [Re: RJ9000]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Quote:
Ah OK, yes I can see that aspect of his (and, I suppose, of any tradition that has a goal of post-physical consciousness) would be inconsistent with a hard-atheistic Satanism approach, thanks.

It is actually a hard anti-theistic/materialistic approach.

I have a consistent measure by which I take these critical stances.

Begin rant:

Evola, like a modern day "crossing over" bitch, advocated communication with spirits. Like Crowley's dumb fucking ass taking to voices in his head and calling them AIWASS. The exaltation of a premise where the dead, or even their consciousness lives on to be gleamed, lacks validity.

Keeping in mind even something like the collective unconscious does not exist for the person who is deaf, dumb, and blind.

Personally, some shit peddler took my Mom. Rational woman until she saw that Allison Dubuois medium psychic bitch at a book signing. Then, all of a sudden the woman that used to trash Unsolved Mysteries is telling me,  "The dead are what make people psychic".

People that say the dead come to them in their dreams and help them solve murders is what motivates me.  Dreams? I fucking can fly in half of mine. And predicting occams razor can make anyone look psychic.

The world is a vast honeypot of things to cold read.

The filter is completely subjective. Susceptible to all forms of outside influence and folklore.

The occulty folk to me appear like idiots digging through their esoteric clues to put the abstract pieces together to eventually find the creature crawling out of a dark Scottish lake.

End rant.

#118857 - 03/07/19 03:46 AM Re: Evola-related thoughts, materials, discussion... [Re: CanisMachina42]
RJ9000 Offline
stranger

Very good points, I have noticed the emphasis in Introduction to Magic on discounting the deservedly disapprobated mediumism and spiritualism, so clarifying what reality the UR Group was interacting with would be a helpful step in the analysis of their results... my interest stems in a sense from my own experience of being without magic ability, to the point of being described as a "magical sink" by other practitioners, but the Evolian directions for opening a path to a higher awareness seem to be providing some results at this time, in terms of self-restructuring.

Thanks again for the contributions to the thread, please continue with any more thoughts

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.