Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#118894 - 03/11/19 07:31 PM A change
fiendish Offline

I wonder, when you are trying to change things, and interfering to other people's business, are you making friends or enemies? I mean the devil is changing things. Generally NEW is something that is confronted with mistrust or/and fear, even between Satanists.
If you strip people of their free will, they're just mechanical animals. The hormones and everything that makes them move and act clearly resembles to an automaton , even less regarding their flawed nature. So, what makes them thrive?
I hope there should be some answers about how God intervenes in the course. Or else it's just the beast that is prevailing.

#118921 - 03/15/19 02:27 AM Re: A change [Re: fiendish]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Change occurs when you act in your best interests.
Friends nor enemies will be made.

Only detractors and partners.
The one more fanatic than the other.

#118963 - 03/21/19 07:48 PM Re: A change [Re: Dimitri]
fiendish Offline

Change occurs whatever. You mean manipulating it for ones interest. Like "riding the storm" somehow. even though clearly deterministic , what you're saying may have practical application within chosen limits. Otherwise, it is merely a pawn for the system. And a pawn's partners are pawns, one more fanatic than the other. What?

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.009 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.