Page 4 of 11 « First<23456>Last »
Topic Options
#5833 - 03/17/08 06:41 PM Re: Growing up 80's [Re: TheMask]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
This is why there's no music forum here. Some soft-headed idiot gets up-in-arms over someone else not understanding what's "good." Someone inevitably gets pissy over who "gets it" and who doesn't.

With all due respect, Mr. Mask, I believe that this is most certainly not the place for you. Your posts add little to this forum and your apparent dissatisfaction with other members (not to mention your complete inability to debate rationally) all say you'd be happier elsewhere.

#5839 - 03/17/08 08:35 PM Re: Growing up 80's [Re: Octavius]
TheMask Offline

Thats your opinion. I dont feel like i should leave because of a few people not liking me, if that was the case then i will never find a forum that i am able to hang out on.

I dont care that much if you dont like me and for that matter, i dont understand why we all have to get along peacefully. I have seen others on this site that dont.

With that said, im not going to take your "advice". I dont get what makes you think that i would.

Edited by TheMask (03/17/08 08:42 PM)

#5854 - 03/17/08 11:42 PM Re: Growing up 80's [Re: Octavius]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
I have to agree with Octavius. Mask you don't really fit in. You're wierd... even for Satanists. Your like the white sheep of the crowd here. Not many, if any, people here worship The Devil, or even think he's real. Most people here are some strain of LaVeyan Satanists. The net is very big. Somewhere on the net is a cool place where devil worshiping, cute little emo boys like you, and wiccans call home. You just don't fit in? At least most of us here can understand one another or have a few things in common.

~~352~~

#5855 - 03/17/08 11:52 PM Re: Growing up 80's [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
TheMask Offline

Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
You're wierd... even for Satanists.

I dont think i would ever hear that on this site.
If youre looking for a reply to what you said then just read the post above you.

#5856 - 03/18/08 12:34 AM Re: Growing up 80's [Re: TheMask]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Or...

You could hang out and learn something. Try to listen about half as much as you talk.

#5869 - 03/18/08 02:55 PM Re: Growing up 80's [Re: Fist]
TheMask Offline

Thats actually one reason i am here. However your opinions on this matter which are utter bullshit to me i dont really consider educational.
Try finding out some stuff about me before posting stupid comments like that again, please.

#5870 - 03/18/08 02:56 PM Re: Growing up 80's [Re: Fist]
Jeseth Offline
pledge

Loc: California
Lay off the guy.

Yes, he's posted a few comments that some of us have found to be laughable or childish, but he hasn't been trying to convince any of us to embrace his views - at least not as far as I've seen. What's more, is that he seems willing to listen to all of our opinions objectively when we're trying to make valid points.

#5876 - 03/18/08 03:52 PM Re: Growing up 80's [Re: TheMask]
Sinistar Offline

Loc: New York City
 Originally Posted By: TheMask
[quote=LUCIFERIFIC]You're wierd... even for Satanists.

That is hilarious! For some really strange reason, I would've taken that as a compliment.

For all of you familiar with the New York area: I guess that I've been hiding under a rock or something, but I had no idea that there was a CBGB shop. Anyway, I haven't been to CBGB since the 80's.

Fake Prophet brought up Exploited and that really took me back. Along with the Metallica/Megadeth debates, I remember the Misfits/Exploited debates. Youth is wasted on the young, I'll tell you!

#5888 - 03/18/08 07:44 PM Re: Growing up 80's [Re: Jeseth]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I have to agree with Jeseth.

He has been trying, and more reasonable than some others.
He at least writes clearly, and tries to get his point across, wheather I agree with him or not.

I would just suggest that he should just read the free copy of the Satanic Bible on the media page. After all, you can't totally condemen or disagree with something if you have no basic knowledge of it.

Morg

#6006 - 03/20/08 01:32 PM Re: Growing up 80's [Re: Morgan]
TheMask Offline

I have read the basis, the commandments and such and i find those things not to my liking. I just havent read the whole book yet.

Originally Posted By: Sinistar
 Originally Posted By: TheMask
[quote=LUCIFERIFIC]You're wierd... even for Satanists.

That is hilarious! For some really strange reason, I would've taken that as a compliment.

I cant take it as much else then that.

#6101 - 03/21/08 02:51 PM Re: Growing up 80's [Re: Asmedious]
DeathIsWicked Offline
stranger

Loc: Peyton, Colorado
I wish I was born in the 80's. I was born in '91.

#6102 - 03/21/08 03:01 PM Re: Growing up 80's [Re: DeathIsWicked]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: DeathIsWicked
I wish I was born in the 80's. I was born in '91.

Death, I see you're reppin the Joy Of Satan. What do you think about that group and what they teach?

http://www.the600club.com/dir/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/5212#Post5212

http://www.the600club.com/dir/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/5536#Post5536

You don't need the crap they teach. Don't be misguided by them.

~~352~~

#6103 - 03/21/08 04:33 PM Re: Growing up 80's [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
frank Offline
stranger

Loc: Malta
just tell me how can i do a riveng on some one that had destrojd my life all things i wod try

#6109 - 03/21/08 05:38 PM Re: Growing up 80's [Re: frank]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: frank
just tell me how can i do a riveng on some one that had destrojd my life all things i wod try
Hi Frank. I'm not sure what "riveng" means, fortunately for you i'm psychic. I can teach you how to retaliate against the guy that did you wrong Southern California Style, or as we call it in the hood: "Gansta Magic."

You load up a car with some friends, drive to his house or work place, all you guys jump out and mob lynch his dumb ass for shitting on you and making you life miserable. When your feeding his face with your fist don't forget to chant the infernal mantra: "What up cuz...now what bitch." Then when you see his blood you make your hand in the evil sign of the B and say: "Sa-Woop!" or "Brrrat!" But not if your in a crip neighborhood.

Make sure to make him bleed or the magic won't work! Then run into your car real fast when he's unconscious and peel out.

For you guys on the island of Malta, since you guys don't have cars, you can use a horse cart or mule. Just make sure there fast so the pinchi "Hudas" won't bust you.

This should work and teach him a lesson; but if it doesn't then later i'll teach you to use Greater Masic to call for reinforcements to kill him.

~Kayla

P.S. In your signature you talk about you "larn" being very bad. What the hell is a Larn by the way?

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/21/08 06:13 PM)

~~352~~

#6136 - 03/21/08 08:19 PM Re: Growing up 80's [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
Perhaps this will shed some light on his larn.

Larn

Only 8 more beers to go, and I will be reading him like the funny pages.

Page 4 of 11 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.