Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#119011 - 04/02/19 01:31 PM Selling your soul
xavion Offline
lurker

Loc: Indiana
I've been trying to look for information on selling your soul to Lucifer and theres a lot of inconsistent information that lead me in different directions, so I figure the right move would be to speak to others who are educated on such a topic. So how is it that celebrities and lawyers sell their soul to Lucifer for their success and riches?

Also, my apologies if this post isn't in its proper place.

Edited by xavion (04/02/19 01:31 PM)

#119013 - 04/02/19 02:10 PM Re: Selling your soul [Re: xavion]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Sure, and here are the steps you should take to arrive at the best possible outcome:

1: aquire a gun, and at least one round for said firearm.

2: load the firearm

3: put the barrel in your mouth, aiming it slightly upwards.

4: gently squeeze the trigger.

Sure, this will bring you no closer to closing a transaction for imaginary goods to an imaginary being, but it will bring about the best possible outcome.

Good luck, and godspeed.

#119083 - 04/17/19 07:06 PM Re: Selling your soul [Re: Dan_Dread]
fiendish Offline

Aiming slightly upwards? The brain is the most precious part of us, containing all of the information about us and our environment, this is god and no imaginary being. It is the present, the past and the future. I would put a shotgun in my mouth (thankfully I don't own a shotgun) if a dude would like to sell his soul to Lucifer?
Well, they generally sell their bodies. No soul has any value. Now, you're educated.

Medulla oblongata

#119090 - 04/20/19 10:15 AM Re: Selling your soul [Re: fiendish]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
Once we're dead the most precious parts of us are those that can be recycled into a living being. Those parts include the heart, lungs, pancreas, liver, intestines, corneas, skin, tendons, bones and nerves. As for the brain, if you want your thoughts to be saved for posterity you'd better start recording them.
#119092 - 04/20/19 09:54 PM Re: Selling your soul [Re: William Wright]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
There is room for the precious intangible, such as thoughts. These are the precursors of actions which comprise all of history, whether recorded or not. When they are recorded is a matter of media which are ever more shifting and emerging. But still relegated to the Guf .
#119124 - 04/24/19 05:53 PM Re: Selling your soul [Re: William Wright]
fiendish Offline

I believe when we die the most precious parts of us are what we have loved outside of us. The recipients of our best actions contain ourselves, then the recipients of any of our actions contain ourselves, so that everything is contained in itself in a way?

Medulla oblongata

#119984 - 08/28/19 07:21 PM Re: Selling your soul [Re: fiendish]
Tanya Offline
lurker

Loc: NNJ
From what I understand, Lucifer does NOT want your soul but instead He wants you to respect him and be dedicated to Him.
#120007 - 08/29/19 09:40 PM Re: Selling your soul [Re: Tanya]
Fuckchrist666 Offline
stranger

I personally think to sell your soul one must speak to the devil himself. But to do that you may need a sacrifice to even make co tact with Satan. I would probably suggest using someone or something you really donít care about. Should you come in contact with Satan, promise him your soul when you pass. This is just a personal thought, you donít have to follow it and if you do I am not liable for it.

Edited by Fuckchrist666 (08/29/19 09:41 PM)

#120012 - 08/30/19 12:56 AM Re: Selling your soul [Re: Fuckchrist666]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: Fuckchrist666
I personally think to sell your soul one must speak to the devil himself. But to do that you may need a sacrifice to even make co tact with Satan. I would probably suggest using someone or something you really donít care about. Should you come in contact with Satan, promise him your soul when you pass. This is just a personal thought, you donít have to follow it and if you do I am not liable for it.

Selling your soul is just forsaking truth for illusion.

The truth is the path of an.honest human being based on integrity, uncompromising loyalty to blood family, compassion adaptability and wisdom.

If you're on the road of illusions, either that's where. You're temporarily meant to be. But it's never too late to get back to the road of humanity as long as you're breathing.

The devil understands this too, but theatricality and deception and grandiosity distract naive and grandiose souls. The devil can never possess your soul, unless he can trick you into thinking he does.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.006 seconds were spent on 22 queries. Zlib compression disabled.