Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#119141 - 04/25/19 12:59 PM Re: Islam through new lens [Re: SIN3]
MoSa Offline

Originally Posted By: SIN3
Pretty much, just like most Esoterics. Imam Tawhidi tweeted today (paraphrased), that if one tries to convince you that suicide bombing gets you paradise that much faster. That person should go first.

Yub, exactly-- إن كُنت إمامى--فكن أمامى

I guess people have forgotten that Islam is decentralized. Even if Saudi makes the attempt to play Daddy.

Self in relation to world; doesn't really matter much what metric you quote. Take for instance all the trigger happy users on this forum. On any given day you can search their posting history to see quips and quotes shared not their own.

Tomato/Tomatoe

Great post MoSa \:\)

Thank you \:\)

#119142 - 04/25/19 01:07 PM Re: Islam through new lens [Re: MoSa]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: MoSa
psst, a quick whisper to your ear; google,youtube this fella "Shaykh Hassan Farhan al Maliki (ENGLISH)"

Now that's a fella who sucked it all up the food chain of his country/people and ended up pretty much like an old scholar called "Abu Dhar al-Ghifari"

Again, if you ever watched this you would now that there is a very big f*cking difference between institutions and individuality...every single child has read and been warned and do gets the warning of having a sexual intercourse with either his same gender or the other ones tell he gets married...yet that warning slips out of conscious and the thing gets done for so many reasons, the most obvious one of them is the absence of the enforcing environment (A Mosque/A religious teaching, _or_ questioning about prayers, or how much is memorized of Quran--any thing that might serve as a trigger for what is right and what is wrong), but those in ISIS, they're supposed to be mentally the most focused ones on the idea of war against all that they hate or rebel against, ... the idea of sexuality according to the Arabic lore should be focused on their enemies, rape their women or degrade them in anyway, ... it's been done so many times and actually in every Army wither it's Arabic or not it seems to be a standard, but my point is ... those who're mentally enforcing their minds to think of they're doing is by the book and they're meant to die martyrs getting laid with each other, means that all what they have read is something, and all what they're programmed to do is something else!

And the most amazing part is this, in Quran people are asked to think for them selves!, not to let others do it for them!

Say, [O Muhammad], "Travel through the land and observe how He began creation. Then Allah will produce the final creation. Indeed Allah, over all things, is competent."

http://quran.ksu.edu.sa/translations/english/398.html?a=3360

Now, whom to blame?

You need the Quran to tell you it's ok to think for yourself? If that's all the Quran has to offer, people can do that on their own.

This is what is known in sales as Agree/Ignore/Resume.

You're selling something, which seems akin to saying "Islam is the one institution that will let you think for yourself, so sign up today!"

No thank you.

This is the one simple thing I will say that puts Islam at a disadvantage. Feel free to disregard if you disagree.

The female priestess of any race is the conscience of that spirit. The masculine must seek Harmony with the feminine. One man in Islamic culture agreed that it was part of Islamic contracts to conquer "the world" or be claimed. But, my personal knowledge and wisdom suggests there is misdirection. Every race is meant to master themselves by reconciliation between the sexes that require only accountability and Harmony between them. Once this is done, that spirit is immune to being claimed by greater spirits or being dominated by other races.

The disadvantage is that with a patriarchal center spiritual self mastery has been twisted to mean hegemonic domination. My sense is that whether Middle Eastern culture survives will depend on whether the feminine takes responsibility to refocusing their energies away from hegemonic control directed by patriarchal forces and refocusing themselves towards self mastery.

I never said this plain truth as I perceive it because I lost faith in Middle Eastern culture because I felt they had become addicted to iniquity as a false ivory tower of spiritual security, and so my attitude has largely become let them eat cake if they feel they know everything.

Edited by samowens84 (04/25/19 01:55 PM)

#119146 - 04/26/19 12:07 AM Re: Islam through new lens [Re: fiendish]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: fiendish
So we eternally search for a carrot, but Bugs Dread has it and refuses to give us a share.
He is such a tease like that.

Heck, I'd take the stick. I ain't picky.

#119147 - 04/26/19 04:15 PM Re: Islam through new lens [Re: XiaoGui17]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
And I'd give it to you, picky as I am.

#119191 - 05/08/19 09:51 PM Re: Islam through new lens [Re: XiaoGui17]
fiendish Offline

That would be a great surprise for the person who holds the stick and the carrot, when he finds out you're chasing the stick and not the carrot. The production of sticks will flourish, while carrots will face extinction. In the near future, there will be an excess of handlers of the stick, and "no more carrots" signs everywhere. Is that the future we want? Yes.

#119199 - 05/10/19 11:16 AM Re: Islam through new lens [Re: fiendish]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
That would be a great surprise for the person who holds the stick and the carrot, when he finds out you're chasing the stick and not the carrot.
I said I'm up for both.

The production of sticks will flourish, while carrots will face extinction. In the near future, there will be an excess of handlers of the stick, and "no more carrots" signs everywhere.
Nah. Carrots are never in short supply. No matter how much demand for sticks there may be, though, most balk at giving a good sticking.

On another note...
 Originally Posted By: aeon6
Coveted carrots should be consumed also for sight, in every possible sense. Because propagating sticks and suggesting an agreeable future with them presents quite a circus ahead, even beyond the human zoo of today. So pet your friends and feed them caviar.
Wrong thread.

Edited by XiaoGui17 (05/10/19 11:19 AM)

#119215 - 05/15/19 04:29 AM Re: Islam through new lens [Re: XiaoGui17]
Bella Donna Offline
pledge

There is a huge culture of philosophy, maths and astronomy in Persian and Arab cultures, but those are not result of Islam.

Actually those are threaten by Islam which says only Quran is important, not science.

As Satanist I think there is a multiple time more point in those sciences than Islam which is against them.

Just my 50 cents..

#119268 - 05/26/19 02:34 PM Re: Islam through new lens [Re: Bella Donna]
fiendish Offline

Let's consider Islam as another monotheistic religion. Quran or the bible, or if I am blasphemous for both, a common deceit. Whoever invented infinite and zero, there's just symbolism, apart from religions. What would be more accepted as more extroverted, in fact stands in as a symbol due to statistics, which are nevertheless a part of the same Satan.

#119331 - 06/04/19 09:18 PM Re: Islam through new lens [Re: Sabrina27]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
 Originally Posted By: Sabrina27
Im just an ordinary practicing Muslim...

1). What is your end goal in engaging Satanists?
2). Why are you a practicing Muslim?
3). Why do you identify with 'ordinary'?
4). What, in your practice, is comforting?

#119336 - 06/05/19 11:02 AM Re: Islam through new lens [Re: Sabrina27]
MoSa Offline

.... As I said I don't think the 5 daily prayers are necessary to be prayed in a structural format since its absence in the quran ...

A Quranist?!, welcome aboard \:\)

If my assumption is correct, I'd say to you all--let the lad do his thing, he is on the right path, just give 'em sometime.

#119349 - 06/07/19 09:01 AM Re: Islam through new lens [Re: MoSa]
Sabrina27 Offline

@Fnord there isn't a goal that I'm trying to accomplish, I just enjoy exploring ideas and floating around. And by ordinary I meant I don't have profound knowledge in Islam(I'm not a scholar, an apologetic or anything of that sort)as I try my best to learn more about my religion when I have the time to

#119350 - 06/07/19 09:06 AM Re: Islam through new lens [Re: Sabrina27]
Sabrina27 Offline

@samosa I can label myself a lot of things, a quranist, Agnostic Muslim, sunni, but this only creates more division hence more conflict between groups so I try to avoid labels

I also don't understand why you're trying to make quranists sound scary, perhaps ex-Muslims are on the rise because they're told to take hadiths seriously when it is a product of someone else's interpretation of Islam. Qur'an is fluid, hadiths are not

#119351 - 06/07/19 10:47 AM Re: Islam through new lens [Re: Sabrina27]
MoSa Offline

Once your attention reaches a peaking point over this verse, you will reach enlightenment

"It was We Who created man, and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to him: for We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein."

#119356 - 06/07/19 04:23 PM Re: Islam through new lens [Re: MoSa]
Sabrina27 Offline

I have already come into the realisation of that. It's distressing that many muslims fail to see that, however this generation of muslims are different and capable of bringing about a change

#119524 - 06/30/19 05:42 AM Re: Islam through new lens [Re: Sabrina27]
Dark One Offline
pledge

In regards to Mohammed himself all the autobiographical material we have about him was written around 200 years after he had died. There are also fragments of Quranic passages discovered that have been carbon dated from before 610 CE, before Mohammed was even ever born. At least with Christianity we know everything about Jesus was written by Christians 20-60 years after his death so it's a bit more consistent. I'm not saying Mohammed never existed there are contemporary mentions of him but there is some reasonable cause to doubt the claims of the religion he supposedly founded.
Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.014 seconds were spent on 29 queries. Zlib compression disabled.