Bartho LeMule Offline

tl;dr

https://youtu.be/ruRYa5KLVNU

In conclusion: ONA.

#119211 - 05/12/19 06:27 AM Re: Human nature of Satanists [Re: samowens84]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Read more, talk less.
You seem to not take your own advice by heart.

Funny man.

#119235 - 05/18/19 05:29 PM Re: Human nature of Satanists [Re: Dark Light 444]
Sabrina27 Offline

Originally Posted By: Dark Light 444
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Your obsession with love and being loved and making sure others understand love is nauseating.

Iím sorry youíre lonely, but barking in a room of satanists just seems to be a sadistic thing to do to yourself.

Love is an integral part of our survivability. It doesn't make a man "faggy" for discussing it, it just shows what you lack in. I noticed people here are very reactive to such topics, perhaps it speaks volumes on your insecurities?

#119245 - 05/20/19 05:11 PM Re: Human nature of Satanists [Re: Sabrina27]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Ca
@Robert Smith (OP)

Thread drift intentional. Focusing on:

Quote:
Being a leader is being a salesman.

Everything is being a salesman or varying degrees of the ethics you apply to how you  "make sales". Literally or figuratively.

Everyone is employing "LBM", most without realizing it. Some use it just to feel validated. All manner of personality disorders or codependent reassurance needing weaklings live here as well.

The best place "salesman" applies to Satanism (or being a figure of authority/leader) is also suited for a discussion in a criminal justice ethics class, along the lines of that "spirit of the law" portion.  Often times there is not much separation between salesman and swindler.
11:56 PM July, 1st 2019
Wrote Signature

#119246 - 05/21/19 11:31 AM Re: Human nature of Satanists [Re: CanisMachina42]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: CanisMachina42
@Robert Smith (OP)

Thread drift intentional. Focusing on:

Quote:
Being a leader is being a salesman.

Everything is being a salesman or varying degrees of the ethics you apply to how you  "make sales". Literally or figuratively.

Everyone is employing "LBM", most without realizing it. Some use it just to feel validated. All manner of personality disorders or codependent reassurance needing weaklings live here as well.

The best place "salesman" applies to Satanism (or being a figure of authority/leader) is also suited for a discussion in a criminal justice ethics class, along the lines of that "spirit of the law" portion.  Often times there is not much separation between salesman and swindler.

(Fair warning to social justice warriors, victim blaming apparent logic.)

Whether a person is a salesman or a swindler is dependent on how strong or weak the mind of the person being conversed with by the "salesman" is.

What starts as a "swindling" is transformable into negotiations between two capable persons who's interests are aligned.

Often it's like the streets. If you're weak you're not respected and just abused and exploited. If you have the balls to stick to your guns and care more about material or non material gain rather than validation you get to get to the next level of equality and earn the right to have a share of the pie.

That's the difference between a partner and otherwise.

Do you have balls or not to disregard validation for material gain and challenge the validators?

But here is where the two cross paths. You have to be SEEN openly challenging that! That's where open respect opens more doors.

If you don't care about that, then more power to you. Many ways to get what you want. But then understand that's a conscious choice You're consciously choosing to make, and so that makes it hard to justify one's envy of others who don't use pity as much to gain traction.

It's not always enough to be awesome ballsy and smart, you have to be seen and recognized as such. But that requires a strong dissociation from the approval and validation of others, which is the strong paradox. Because recognition requires one to be in one's will to gain that respect.

To gain good will, respect and recognition, one must be indifferent to it. People respect those who want something for themselves and hold out for it.

I love ironic paradoxes.

That's the psychological difference between a free person and an exploitable one.

If you can do this, then surprise!-you'll gain both respect, money AND family!

How you get it all.

But you have nothing if you don't have self-respect, and if you don't, don't blame the "swindler" for making you aware of that.

Edited by samowens84 (05/21/19 11:39 AM)

#119247 - 05/21/19 12:03 PM Re: Human nature of Satanists [Re: samowens84]
Kori Houghton Offline

Loc: East Coast USA
 Originally Posted By: samowens84
(Fair warning to social justice warriors, victim blaming apparent logic.)

Whether a person is a salesman or a swindler is dependent on how strong or weak the mind of the person being conversed with by the "salesman" is.

What starts as a "swindling" is transformable into negotiations between two capable persons who's interests are aligned.

Written from the point of view of someone who has never owned a business?

For about a decade, beginning in the mid 1990s in bricks and mortar (before the internet was widely available for personal use), I was an antiques dealer. "Swindling" exists, and it is not "transformable" into any other form of doing business.

If a dishonest seller gains respect for a potential buyer, the junque that they are selling will not be transformed into the real deal. It's always a cheat, no matter who buys, no matter how buyer and seller feel (we hear samo singing "nothing more than feelings" here) about each other.

Originally Posted By: samowens84
Often it's like the streets. If you're weak you're not respected and just abused and exploited. If you have the balls to stick to your guns and care more about material or non material gain rather than validation you get to get to the next level of equality and earn the right to have a share of the pie.

Maybe. But who wants of slice of pie made with yummy chocolate EX LAX?

SNIP the rest of samo's whinging about relationships.

#119248 - 05/21/19 01:02 PM Re: Human nature of Satanists [Re: samowens84]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

The general difference between a salesman and a swindler is the haggling part.

You can't haggle with a salesman.
Only with, and as, a swindler.

And there's a lot of swindlers out there.
And I despise haggling.
Because it implies not being able to carry value as a person.

Edited by Dimitri (05/21/19 01:31 PM)

#119249 - 05/21/19 06:38 PM Re: Human nature of Satanists [Re: Dimitri]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
The general difference between a salesman and a swindler is the haggling part.

You can't haggle with a salesman.
Only with, and as, a swindler.

And there's a lot of swindlers out there.
And I despise haggling.
Because it implies not being able to carry value as a person.

I feel you on that. It's a respect thing.

I see it as investing into future harmony by being realistic about how to make something last.

What you suggest about "innate" value as a person is why a lot of marriages I suspect aren't successful, and often disguises a vague sense of entitlement that precludes listening and that one actually has to invest value in that other person AND oneself in order to make a solid foundation for any relationship, not just a marriage.

(Marriage is the best standard for an example that anyone might understand. Easy to relate to, so as not to be presumptuous in my example.)

The logic of "intrinsic worth" while it does feel good to believe, it is presumptuous and imposing.

Not everyone's love language is the same, and non-reciprocal relationships are often the cause for a lot of resentment for many of those with giving hearts.

But I suspect that much heartache may be avoided if one can just admit that not everyone who doesn't reciprocate in the way you want is a "user" or an "abuser." While it stands to reason, however, that one with such a personality type might attract such folks.

The flaw I see in those with compulsive giving is a weakness that often stems from isolation, which resentments often just make worse.

It's pathological self-involvement that results in not being able to listen to others. Not noticing their partner's needs or desires.

(Or, perhaps, not being willing to accept an imperfect person. It's all well and good to be able to give, but it takes real love to gently be able to check your partner's faults as well.)

Past resentments for past disappointments may cause someone who is a compulsive giver to only notice whether their needs are being met, and may not understand that their partner may resent them for making them feel invisible.

That cause of resentment is that this compulsive giver's lack of listening and tendencies for codependence may cause a kind of enmeshment and have tendencies to objectify the person they're giving too, and may actually disrupt harmony by not aligning their giving to the person's needs that they love, but imposing their sense of past entitlements, resentments and disappointments into the gifts they give to the person they love.

So "haggling" is just a shadow version of just making room for each other's "stuff" so to speak, rather than just dumping on the person and saying "fix me!" which is unfortunately what a codependent giver is actually communicating when they "give." Which comes across more like a demand. A stranger unfamiliar with your story is inclined to resent that, especially when they have their own hurts and aches and pains too.

But that's hard to see because it's disguised with a genuinely loving and caring heart, which makes this pattern heartbreaking...

Selfless giving only can work as a fulfilling practice if one can find a way to make it a method instead of an expectation.

You give to someone and the power is in their hands.

No matter what you think *should* happen they can either give or withhold, no amount of "giving" can change that. Either you pressure them to "give" which makes them instinctually say no, or they recognize you as an exploitable resource who's lack of self awareness and expectations and resentments mean that by withholding reciprocation they can gain more from you.

The self-involvement would make it hard to distinguish between who's good nature you've insulted through expectation and those who are just users who enjoy it.

My solution is that you have to pay yourself. A method or attainment that has does not depend on someone else's good nature. That makes for an ability to endure a lot and avoid resentment because the power is in your hands, and what they do is indifferent to you.

Or, just being able to be sensitive to the rules of courtesy and space, and then with that understanding you might find reciprocity to be somewhat compulsory because it's just naturally fulfilling.

Give someone a choice and usually people volunteer reciprocation. If you're in touch with what fulfills you on a natural level and not from need or expectation or resentment then it's easy to recognize what's fulfilling to others. An open attitude that allows for the voluntary good actions of others, and that tends to happen naturally.

With some that doesn't work, and so that would require a slight adjustment in that type of giving, so that one can profit from their malevolent attitude also.

Predictability of behavior of others makes that easy, and bad attitudes are a form of weakness.

Arrogance, jealousy, envy, and all these other feelings that drive sinister attitudes are easy to recognize, predict and exploit.

If they're grateful and loving, so much the better, because that's what I want ideally, but if that's not the case, I get what I want anyway, because most of that kind of "sinister" behavior is pretty mundane and predictable, and, although disappointing, still provides opportunity for some joy regardless so that resentment is further avoided and gaining a better life and focusing on bettering oneself is the objective rather than trying to make a person into something you want them to be, so that when you do meet the person you want, you're capable of recognizing them and making a life with them.

Gotta be able to discern the difference between a quartz and a diamond. Otherwise you're just wasting your precious time with fools. But everything, as I've said, is a beneficial profitable experience, so if you find yourself wasting time, perhaps reconsider who's being foolish.

Edited by samowens84 (05/21/19 07:20 PM)

#119251 - 05/22/19 09:38 AM Re: Human nature of Satanists [Re: samowens84]
Dark Light 444 Offline

I canít imagine being in a relationship with you. So much hot air with little substance. Lovey dovey platitudes are not what I signed up for, nor anyone else Iíve ever been with.

Sure, Iíve had periods in my life as a younger man when I sought out self help materials, and many times that stuff helped me get through my own thick head, but as you learn and grow and gain wisdom, prattling on about platitudes is really kind of the antithesis to LIVING.

Seems your only skill is to observe and vomit back all this type of stuff without ever really jumping in the pool and swimming. Good luck. Maybe you can get a job as a life coach somewhere. I hardly think your talents are best served on the 600club.

I also suspect that drugs are a factor in your life. Often times certain ones tend to open some peopleís mouths and facilitate a never ending flow of pretty words that are useless at the end of day.

Youíre on speed. Prove me wrong.

#119330 - 06/04/19 09:13 PM Re: Human nature of Satanists [Re: samowens84]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
You look like Jack trying to figure out what Christmas is all about.

Satanism isn't defined in a book - you can't use Aristotlean logic to draw parallels (without looking foolish).

It's something neither bestowed upon nor snatched up in meaningless hierarchies and titles - it's inherent and if you need an explanation you're on the wrong doorstep.

#119365 - 06/09/19 02:28 PM Re: Human nature of Satanists [Re: samowens84]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Your worth is determined, and shown, by the ability of carrying yourself.

Men and women of little value talk more by reason of presumptuous.

Value is recognized.
Yet rarely understood.

#119732 - 08/08/19 05:28 PM Re: Human nature of Satanists [Re: samowens84]
fiendish Offline

I can assure you I am always grateful and loving. But I would rather do a T-Rex.

Medulla oblongata

#119735 - 08/08/19 10:50 PM Re: Human nature of Satanists [Re: fiendish]
samowens84 Offline

I think you're projecting some of your own hormones there bud.
#119763 - 08/13/19 07:51 PM Re: Human nature of Satanists [Re: samowens84]
fiendish Offline

Some? Imagine what would happen if I was projecting all of them!

Medulla oblongata

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 27 queries. Zlib compression disabled.