Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#119997 - 08/29/19 09:50 AM Re: What Was Stolen by the Crusaders? [Re: samowens84]
samowens84 Offline

And occasionally I've been known to make myself "too" available, because to me it's triffling to be less available just so you'll miss me.

Such a person is someone I wouldn't want to.be with anyway. Simply because I can't trust their affection if I have to play games to get it.

#119999 - 08/29/19 10:18 AM Re: What Was Stolen by the Crusaders? [Re: CanisMachina42]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
If you read Paul's epistles carefully, it becomes hard to justify dating them as contemporary to any living Jesus. Christian 'scholars' (I use this word in the loosest possible sense) prefer the earlier dates(obviously), but the evidence doesn't support that very well.

#120000 - 08/29/19 10:54 AM Re: What Was Stolen by the Crusaders? [Re: samowens84]
samowens84 Offline

I actually know that she does want to be with me. But for some complicated reasons she's working things out.

We do this energy thing of pretending we've "wasted" our time to push ourselves forward.

Whether that continues like that isn't entirely up to me, but just know on that point I'm just going through the motions.

When you're ready, we'll find each other.

#120004 - 08/29/19 04:03 PM Re: What Was Stolen by the Crusaders? [Re: Dan_Dread]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Ca
There is said origin and not much else until coming together until Constantine, with 200-300 being a much more likely range for the bulk of its composition.

Alexa, what is the earliest dated book of the New Testament?

Quote:
The first complete copies of single New Testament books appear around 200, and the earliest complete copy of the New Testament, the Codex Sinaiticus dates to the 4th century

Personally adding the oldest fragment was a papyrus scrap of a part of John found dated to 125 CE.. Revelation's oldest scrap is Papyrus 47, dated to the late 3rd century.

That is actually supported by chronology. You have the New Christian Rome piecing together the various manuscripts on this Cult of Posthumous Personality added to like fan fiction.

The century that keeps coming up is the 4th. So that was likely Christianity's Christening.

11:56 PM July, 1st 2019
Wrote Signature

#120005 - 08/29/19 07:32 PM Re: What Was Stolen by the Crusaders? [Re: samowens84]
Fuckchrist666 Offline
stranger

Ok not gonna lie but “don’t want my peaches the. Don’t shake my tree” sounded real gay. Also why did you come here just to heckle on Canis here? All I’ve seen you say are some narcissistic bullshit about “ I k ow some people who want to be with me”. Well with a attitude like that it doesn’t look like anyone is gonna wanna be with you. Honestly you’d fit the title idiot under your name. Correct me if I’ve got this situation wrong.

Edited by Fuckchrist666 (08/29/19 07:38 PM)

#120013 - 08/30/19 01:11 AM Re: What Was Stolen by the Crusaders? [Re: Fuckchrist666]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: Fuckchrist666
Ok not gonna lie but “don’t want my peaches the. Don’t shake my tree” sounded real gay. Also why did you come here just to heckle on Canis here? All I’ve seen you say are some narcissistic bullshit about “ I k ow some people who want to be with me”. Well with a attitude like that it doesn’t look like anyone is gonna wanna be with you. Honestly you’d fit the title idiot under your name. Correct me if I’ve got this situation wrong.

Those were just unpleasant truths designed to shake someone out of apathy to open their third eye if they chose.

It can be easy to be hypnotized by routine, non thinking agreement of like minded folks and such.

The member of the male gender I was addressing may not have been aware of the path he was on, or had forgotten.

From my.perspective I was trying to slap some sense into a drunk.

But you can view me as a jerk if you like.

How you process your catharsis is your privilege.

Schemes may be complex, but human nature is simple.

That's the edge that action folks who are gifted in decision making intelligence have on intelligent folks with complicated schemes.

It's as simple as finding the basic motive and having the strength and clarity to outmaneuver them.

The fascinating weakness of smart folks is that you don't have deceive them. Their own affection for their own schemes does the deception for you. The more convinced a smart person is of their own superiority, the easier to deceive, because their identity as a "superior smart person" has already done the work for you.

#120021 - 08/30/19 04:19 PM Re: What Was Stolen by the Crusaders? [Re: samowens84]
samowens84 Offline

Occasionally I've been known to say things you already know, because you weren't living up to what you know.

It wasn't your knowledge I was challenging, it was your defeatism that was enabled by your "know-it-all"ism.

That's the point.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.