Page 2 of 6 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#119883 - 08/22/19 09:06 AM Re: Powerful love spell? [Re: JeremahKelly]
when7iseleven Offline

Loc: High Peak, UK
Hey Sam

Nice attempt; take on another persona to cover what you want to say.

Or is this you're meth fuelled doppelganger finally stepping out of the cupboard?

#119884 - 08/22/19 09:42 AM Re: Powerful love spell? [Re: when7iseleven]
samowens84 Offline

Well, technically no. But it's possible that someone was channeling something positive that perhaps you needed to here.

I'm feeling supportive and kind, and so if that's what came through then that was me.

#119885 - 08/22/19 09:48 AM Re: Powerful love spell? [Re: samowens84]
when7iseleven Offline

...............yawn.

#119886 - 08/22/19 10:44 AM Re: Powerful love spell? [Re: when7iseleven]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: when7iseleven
...............yawn.

What do you want. You're boring me, and then imagine that I'm boring you.

But in reality you're boring yourself with you hesitancy to make a decision and obsession with "harmony" and habits of indecision.

The "yawning" aspect isn't a reflection of me or anyone else outside of you.

It's your discontent with your own lack of movement and a strange habit of not feeling like you have to move your own feet

Which you do.

I was told once that hope had a hole in it, but I don't think that's necessarily true.

For me, hope has always had fire and belief and principle.

I guess a better metaphor would be that hope is a gas tank. Either it's empty or it's full, and it's up to you to fill it up or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMkTdBvPWfk&list=RDHMkTdBvPWfk&index=1

I was watching this video, and I saw someone full of fire and hope, and for once it wasn't me.

Edited by samowens84 (08/22/19 11:09 AM)

#119887 - 08/22/19 11:45 AM Re: Powerful love spell? [Re: samowens84]
samowens84 Offline

I once new a woman who walked away after I helped her pay her bill. She was so proud and sure 9f herself, but I laughed inwardly, because i saw someone too afraid to own their own simplicity and too afraid to be close to the fire of my humanity.

When I go to places where I miss an old friend, I look for hope that my friend has evolved.

It's a challenge to get out of your safe space and be an honest friend who has found the courage to be a simple human being that everyone is.

The question is whether you lack that courage or npt

Edited by samowens84 (08/22/19 11:46 AM)

#119888 - 08/22/19 12:59 PM Re: Powerful love spell? [Re: samowens84]
samowens84 Offline

If I seem lazy to some borderline friends of mine I view it as more passive resistance.

Too much of the time it seems to me that my personal accomplishments has been an enabling factor to those friends and lovers who'd grown addicted to the dependency of seeing themselves in my accomplishments and seemed to rationalize their own laziness.

And so my sense of taking a break is a challenge to their own accustomed laziness to take their own lead and responsibility.

And so when a friend accuses me of being lazy, what I here is that they're trying to escape their own inner critic accusing them of laziness.

But they're not lazy. There's a season for everything. It takes a certain point of courage and wisdom to know who to depend your life on.

But there's a season for everything. It's easier than you think to shut the voice of that inner critic. Simple positive action and compassionate discipline and grace to just take it as it comes and gently shift.

That critic doesn't exist in my experience. It's just pain at going against the grain of grace. Once that's done, the critic stops accusing.

That really is amazing.

#119889 - 08/22/19 01:12 PM Re: Powerful love spell? [Re: JeremahKelly]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Ca
 Quote:
here you are again trying to speak for women lmao. shut your mouth you cancerous boy wtf do you know? pretty sure sam wouldn't say that to you anyway hes not Nancy like you.

This shit sustains me. And I don't buy your avatar.

Typical male response: See what happens when you turn down one of them bitter dykes deflowered by their father? Dumb slut. Go find a Christina Ricca fatass to cut up men at truckstops with, whore.

Unless your a dude (and not just a bitch taking testosterone), in which case I should rethink this retort. Still, I'm thinking you're one of these "Women in Satanism" I once heard about...

Thanks for the follow. \:\) <--- Trying the Samowens thing.
11:56 PM July, 1st 2019
Wrote Signature

#119891 - 08/22/19 02:43 PM Re: Powerful love spell? [Re: CanisMachina42]
Duz Falih Offline
stranger

To be honest, i was expection serious answers. Being attracted to a girl is something i wanted all my life, but never got it. I want answer/advice/opinnion from more experienced person.
#119892 - 08/22/19 02:57 PM Re: Powerful love spell? [Re: Duz Falih]
samowens84 Offline

It's simple. It's about serving their responsibilities as servants and priestesses of the earth and your role in that capacity.

You can believe this or not, but a female friend and I channeled Hera on this matter on what masculinity is.

To be submissively masculine is the paradox, in that masculine energy is meant to be a guardian of the earth.

If you go against this grain, you won't make it.

First priority of service is to protect children and the women you're responsible for while serving your survival and welfare while not giving yourself away to these women.

To be a masterless servant of the earth is what defines submissive masculinity and devoting oneself to the earth first.

Too hold women accountable to be their best and helping them be free from sin and believing the best of what their potential can be, while protecting yourself from what may pollute them from being that best.

The amends that men need to make I feel is that they often haven't believed the best of women around them and hadn't taken responsibility to live up to the best of their spiritual responsibilities as men.

You have to see the beauty and love in everything and find your own beauty in service, letting go of what you want in the end.

You'd have to let go of what you think of what woman may or may not be meant for you, and serve the call of the earth in the beauty and love of everything and use masculine wisdom to elevate the divine feminine, which is the divine purpose of masculine fire.

Feminine yin energy often has a blind spot and that fire is meant to compensate.

Can you look beyond what you want and actually serve?

If you can answer in that affirmative, then you may find that the beauty you look for in the women you love is actually already inside you.

I sense that for me the closest thing to being a mother has been carrying a woman's phoenix rebirth process to term.

Women have hinted this to me all the time by referring to me passive aggressively as a "mother."

It's how a man can empathize and understand and embody the divine feminine and be a mssterless servant.

And the payoff is that you carry yourself to term, so that you're both reborn and independent at the same time.

Mutual spiritual independence that translates into earthly stability is the end game.

Edited by samowens84 (08/22/19 03:14 PM)

#119893 - 08/22/19 03:01 PM Re: Powerful love spell? [Re: Duz Falih]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

I am experienced. (Where it's worth it - online does not count)

Magic is bullshit.

Game is confidence.

Looks are secondary to personality.

Do you want a high maintenance Omnia whore or a dive bar dame? Different game applies.

Getting laid is making a sale on commission.
Wrote Signature

#119894 - 08/22/19 03:39 PM Re: Powerful love spell? [Re: CanisMachina42]
JeremahKelly Offline
BANNED
stranger

Originally Posted By: CanisMachina42
 Quote:
here you are again trying to speak for women lmao. shut your mouth you cancerous boy wtf do you know? pretty sure sam wouldn't say that to you anyway hes not Nancy like you.

This shit sustains me. And I don't buy your avatar.

Typical male response: See what happens when you turn down one of them bitter dykes deflowered by their father? Dumb slut. Go find a Christina Ricca fatass to cut up men at truckstops with, whore.

Unless your a dude (and not just a bitch taking testosterone), in which case I should rethink this retort. Still, I'm thinking you're one of these "Women in Satanism" I once heard about...

Thanks for the follow. \:\) <--- Trying the Samowens thing.

why would I care what you buy or not? there you go critiquing again haha I don't care about your thoughts. you are a disgusting sodomite obviously go get aids and perish you cancer of the earth. nobody should ever take you or your words seriously. you worse than a pig. hypocrite

#119895 - 08/22/19 03:45 PM Re: Powerful love spell? [Re: JeremahKelly]
Phoenician Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: God Is Not Dead
Sodomite

Oooo, religious too. Let's focus on that.

I like you, and I LOVE sodomy. Do want some sodomy? You toss or catch? I prefer evil man-ladies that forsake their god willed gender. I love me some abominations.

What do you think of chicks with dicks?

Fucking hot, huh?

#119896 - 08/22/19 09:10 PM Re: Powerful love spell? [Re: JeremahKelly]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

A few hours later response:

I figure since you are making a bunch of Jesus troll accounts this will not be redundant.

Quote:
why would I care what you buy or not? there you go critiquing again haha I don't care about your thoughts. you are a disgusting sodomite obviously go get aids and perish you cancer of the earth. nobody should ever take you or your words seriously. you worse than a pig. hypocrite

You kind of threw me.  When you said "cancerous boy" I read you as a mid 20's female.

I responded to something like I would if a guy gave me that line and you inferred it was female impersonation, not that I don't enjoy doing that. And those guys seriously are always over-empathetic listeners. Pills of nauseating conflict aversion. That applies to all men everywhere.

Obviously you're not the "kill Andy Warhol" type, so the anti-female baiting will not work.

This post, however, suggests you are a really devout god person, or incredibly gifted at impersonating one.  Either way, still fun.

LCD bait is an improper route based on your character profile.

In your religion you have opposing deities named Ahura Mazda and Ahriman. They establish the etymology of dualistic religion. 

But it is not the oldest religion. You do represent the first monotheistic variety, some estimate it as old as 2000-1800 BCE, but you are not the first.

Copy-cat religions, like Judaism, are like the Aztec to the Zoroaster Maya. 

Anyway...

Before you there were the Vedas, Druids, other neolithic myth, and even The Code of Hammurabi was concurrent. There are also some really cool polytheistic ways.

If we must defer to religion; how do you know it is not like The Norse and getting into Valhalla is like being a Seal, Green Beret, or Special Forces?  A really discriminating afterlife, for only the strongest and most fearless warrior. Totally amoral and based more on clan honor. For everyone else (most) it just ends. How do you know it is not that?

Maybe its like the Hindu and you must take heed on the story arc of your life lest you suffer the punishment of cumulative rebirth a notch down the food chain?

Finally.

How do know there is duality? Seems everything else in the universe is a range of data existing in a polarized spectrum, at least in my observation. 

There is a Hopi word and indie movie Koyaanisqatsi.

It means: Life out of balance.

The Hopi belief is that everything in nature has an equilibrium or balance. Maintaining balance is like trying to cancel out one's impact. Human development is no different than an ant hill, or coral reef, and it too has a "balance".  An emergent property of what we do and its inevitable median. There is really no duality as much a range of beneficial and detrimental events and actions around an organic homeostasis.

Are you sure the Hopi aren't right?

What makes your ass so fucking right?

Even if you are a troll; respond without saying, "because god said so". I bet you can't.

Note* I didn't say, "scientific evidence" once.
Wrote Signature

#119898 - 08/23/19 12:21 AM Re: Powerful love spell? [Re: Duz Falih]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Create value and become valuable.
That's the only thing you need.

Take care of yourself.
Groom yourself.
Hold yourself.

#119907 - 08/23/19 10:08 AM Re: Powerful love spell? [Re: samowens84]
when7iseleven Offline

No, there is only one thing that bores me & that's liars....& now we have two liars spewing out the same garbage.

Well I say two but technically it's one as Sam & Jeremah (sic) are one & the same.........for anyone with half a brain it's easy to see; from the moment Sam's alter ego sprang on to the forum the clues are there on the screen. You've obvioulsy tried to cover your tracks but there are occasions when you just can't help yourself & Sam appears in the words.

When are you going to get over this bullshit of yours; you did not look after the people you love. Whilst you were revelling in your own self loathing in rehab who was looking after your wife & daughter............it sure as fuck wasn't you....oh, perhaps it was Jeremah??

For once just come fucking clean.

Page 2 of 6 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 29 queries. Zlib compression disabled.