Page 1 of 4 1234>
Topic Options
#120032 - 09/01/19 07:13 PM I miss SIN3
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
Yes, many of SIN3's posts were spammy regurgitations of news articles. But at least her posts were coherent and vaguely interesting. I can't say as much for the current top poster that's filled the void she left.

In the spirit of remembrance, lemme post some random, mildly amusing current events.

Holy shit, Buffalo Bill really let himself go.

#120035 - 09/02/19 09:46 AM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: XiaoGui17]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
In her heyday Sin couldn’t stop posting to save her life. 600C had to create a rule limiting daily posts to six because of her. I often wondered, what was her motivation? Did she just have a crazy amount of free time on her hands? Did she have a dungeon full of sex slaves writing posts for her? Did she make a pact with the devil to post as often as possible in return for a one night stand with Jason King?

The fact that she hasn’t posted here in months is telling. If an attention whore like Sin can’t be motivated to post, what hope is there for the rest of us?

#120037 - 09/02/19 02:52 PM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: William Wright]
Kori Houghton Offline

Loc: East Coast USA
I miss her, too.

I've seen the comments about her frequent postings, and the resulting limit on daily posts. But this was before I joined this forum, and so far I haven't found any Tani Jantsang style 24-hour continuous posting episodes in what I've read of the archives.

It seems to me that SIN departed around the time this month's most prolific poster showed up. Not sure, but it kinda feels right.

#120038 - 09/02/19 06:26 PM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: Kori Houghton]
Dark Light 444 Offline

I’m a sluttish, faggoty fan boi for Aquino, so I don’t miss her constant bashing of the old wizard, but other than that, yeah, she was pretty bad ass. I sort of semi-follow her on Twitter, but all she does is retweet pro-Trump/right-wing garbage.

Shall I alert her of this thread? Or do y’all not miss her enough to come back, but just miss her generally...?

#120039 - 09/02/19 09:46 PM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: Dark Light 444]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Ca
I miss her as my scapegoat, or the person to blame whenever something doesn't work out like I planned.  But the total mistrust is more related to being another sacrificial bubble to pop.

* Apparently her gig is a track record of mocking stupid guys with Brittany Spears after she somehow gets them to want her.

Allegedly, or according to Anna, I could have fucked her had I just believed to achieve! Just ignore all the many many things wrong with that thought.

So I skipped the bubble popping part and went strait to being pissed i was pegged for her whatever the fuck you wanna call it.

In any case don't shit talk any masked person she posts a picture posing with... you are supposed to try to figure out who it is. Like mashed potatoes it means something and as in important. Don't just call them fat bitches.
11:56 PM July, 1st 2019
Wrote Signature

#120041 - 09/03/19 11:31 AM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: Dark Light 444]
Kori Houghton Offline

Originally Posted By: Dark Light 444
Shall I alert her of this thread? Or do y’all not miss her enough to come back, but just miss her generally...?

Seriously, why alert her? I am pretty sure that people registered here know how to find 600Club if there is some interest in doing so. Sure, I miss SIN, but not like a fan girl who is begging her to return so I can be entertained. Having been out of the workforce for 30 years now, every bit of every day is a self-starting thing. I'd be glad to see her posts if she wanted to return, but if not -- I wish her well.

#120042 - 09/03/19 03:47 PM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: Kori Houghton]
Dark Light 444 Offline

Sent her a link to this post, her response is gold:

“FFS let them eat cake”

“Buncha fucking whiney, intellectually bankrupt, children. Satan forbid they have a thought about anything that doesn’t come from an echo chamber.”

I kinda’ miss her too...LOL

#120043 - 09/03/19 04:46 PM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: Dark Light 444]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
 Originally Posted By: Dark Light 444
“FFS let them eat cake”

“Buncha fucking whiney, intellectually bankrupt, children. Satan forbid they have a thought about anything that doesn’t come from an echo chamber.”

And that's when she's in a good mood.

#120046 - 09/03/19 11:32 PM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: XiaoGui17]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Quote:
Aight. Fess up. Who here pissed in her Cheerios?

Nobody.

You missed nothing.

Perhaps, this is the reason.

Edited by Czereda (09/03/19 11:35 PM)

#120047 - 09/04/19 12:25 AM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: Czereda]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Ca
If you guys miss someone turning every debate into a flippant fallacy I can do that.

All roads inevitably lead to:

"Why are you trying to convince me of _______ ? Are you sure you are not trying to convince yourself of _______ ?"

The main tactic attacking the motivation of any argument (primarily) to put the opponent on the defensive.

And to her credit, it works consistently and she is fucking great at it, especially where poser-heavy environments like Satanism are concerned.

And what the fuck is Red State 'Merica talking on the echo chamber?  Find me an opinion of late that doesn't come from Fox News.

That must be the new thing to 'advocate'...
11:56 PM July, 1st 2019
Wrote Signature

#120049 - 09/04/19 01:15 AM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: Czereda]
Kori Houghton Offline

I think Czereda has it right.

I took a look at her Twitter page.

Too much of that virtual political Flavor Aid, coupled with middle age hormones, can make you feel that no one gets it but you -- and your carefully vetted peoples. In a way, that's actually true. Not that I see being on your own trip as a problem.

So, joke her if she can't take a fuck.

#120052 - 09/04/19 05:25 PM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: XiaoGui17]
Dark Magician Offline

Why not contact her, kiss her ass, and beg her to return.

She showed her hoo-haa. She made thousands and thousands of posts.

There are so many better members, who I wish would return - they are the members who wear red, green and blue suits.

That fucking hoo-haa showing SIN3 is nowhere near as interesting or valuable as those members we have lost.

Go and weep for her and then she can return in triumph.

#120055 - 09/04/19 06:36 PM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: Dark Magician]
Oxus Offline

She's a weak, overbearing cunt, leave her be, she only contributed shit to this pathetic forum. Fuck her and fuck all of you.
#120056 - 09/04/19 07:41 PM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: Czereda]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: Czereda
You missed nothing.
From what people are saying, apparently I missed the descent into nuttiness.

Originally Posted By: Kori Houghton
Too much of that virtual political Flavor Aid, coupled with middle age hormones, can make you feel that no one gets it but you -- and your carefully vetted peoples. In a way, that's actually true. Not that I see being on your own trip as a problem.

So, joke her if she can't take a fuck.
I dunno if it's hormones, but I've seen a few people in my friend circles go off the deep end in middle age. Not sure exactly what's up with that. They're not old enough to be senile, yet, but I've seen quite a few deteriorate rapidly for no particular reason I can pin down.

More's the pity. I guess she can stay on Twitter if she's losing her marbles. Let me amend my subject line to, "I miss SIN's marbles."

Originally Posted By: Dark Magician
She showed her hoo-haa.
Didn't know that, lol.

#120057 - 09/04/19 08:35 PM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: Oxus]
Dark Light 444 Offline

Originally Posted By: Oxus
She's a weak, overbearing cunt, leave her be, she only contributed shit to this pathetic forum. Fuck her and fuck all of you.

Overbearing, absolutely. Weak? Debatable. Go fuck yourself.

Page 1 of 4 1234>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.023 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.