Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#120134 - 09/08/19 08:17 PM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: samowens84]
samowens84 Offline

Neither i nor any of my twin flames not anyone in my family will ever be sacrificed. We will all live happy prosperous ethical and righteous lives as we stay with God and be strong and happy as righteous guardians of the earth.
#120135 - 09/08/19 09:15 PM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: samowens84]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Ca
 Quote:
Neither i nor any of my twin flames not anyone in my family will ever be sacrificed. We will all live happy prosperous ethical and righteous lives as we stay with God and be strong and happy as righteous guardians of the earth.

YOU ARE NOT THE FUCKING GUARDIAN OF SHIT. YOU ARE ONE CHRISTIAN OF A FEW BILLION (AT MOST) ON A PLANET OF MANY MORE. YOU HAVE NO RELIGIOUS PROVENANCE AND I WILL DEDICATE MY LIFE TO REMOVING THAT ARROGANCE FROM THE EARTH YOU THINK YOU GUARD.

YOU ARE NOT SUPERIOR TO ANYONE. FUCK OFF.

Non-yelling question: I think those associated with British Traditional Wicca are the more righteous guardians of the earth, thoughts?
11:56 PM July, 1st 2019
Wrote Signature

#120136 - 09/09/19 06:10 AM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: CanisMachina42]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

I decided this needs an addendum. I figure this one can drone on with its opinions over and over. So here is the length it is accustomed to writing.

I can't get past that you called yourself the righteous (guardian) of the earth. It enters the land of inexorable twitch and triggered response. And this is from someone that just spent five years trying to bully the game show host...

Still, messianic bitch gurus are a pill I can't swallow. 

You should also do a massively hypocritical self-help blog that you write after smoking a bunch of meth and thinking about fucking your daughter... Wait... that was some other sanctimonious twat with a self help blog, you remind me of that woman though.

Now, like that bitch, smoke a bunch of crank and then answer the following, and don't try to sidestep with some passive copout bullshit. 

Why does your god make you the righteous protector of a planet with no less than 3000 other active gods being worshipped? Or do you just have to move with one of 3000 and you are all righteous protectors?

And enough of that. Now on to your mission.

I have taking interest in you because you peddle such useless non-help bullshit.  It reminds me of Jim Cunningham in Donnie Darko.  Pre-pancreatic cancer Patrick Swayze  played a self help guru who freed people from the bondage of fear with love.  That was it. Just lump shit into two categories. Love becomes a snake oil or placebo to win people over and conquer fear alike. 

That is essentially all you have done. You talk about yourself (which is cool, I do that a bit myself), but you do it with such a sanctimonious elitism I can't help but pay attention.

Not only are you a shining example of perfect inner peace but you gotta share your non-answer with the world.

And this is why it is a non-answer.

Take this, from the very first post I looked for an example in. 

Quote:
Human beings just want tenderness, love, kindness, compassion, tenderness, responsibility, support and fun.

No god damn motherfucking shit. You are a god damn animal, a mammal no less, in an impersonal fucking universe. One so hostile to your existence that even before biological life animo acids had to do battle with the drake equation..

You take natural and hormonal survival mechanisms and sell them as an answer in such a pompous "cure all" veracity I want to stone you like a shit peddler. 

Affection is your love. Animal bonding builds strength and loyalty. A defense against adverse conditions. An mammal not programmed towards affection eats her children like a dumb pet store hamster, no longer applicable to the caves in the Hindu Kush those god awful creatures once dwelled. Ones without offspring wouldn't reproduce, or fuck any animal of similar size like dolphins do..

So when you say, "People just want warmth and tenderness and compassion" you may as well be saying, "Trees just need warmth, sunlight, favorable conditions, adequate root structure, and water."

Yet you regurgitate it ad nauseam like a sanctimonious god bitch selling psychosomatic endorphin release as the hand of god. 

You vs. Severe PTSD:

He destroyed the family room and kicked the dog through the sliding glass door

He just needs love and affection

Well, his wife is recovering from lacerations on her clavicle and neck after he choked her in front of the children while threatening to kill her, the kids now with the grandparents.

He just needs to embrace love and affection.

He tries, but the concussive blast from the IED damaged his frontal lobe causing chronic traumatic encephalopathy leaving him with auditory hallucinations and detachment from reality.

No, He just really really needs someone to love and hold him until all that mean old Chronic traumatic encephalopathy goes away!

And sorry, but your worthless advise deserves to be mocked as much as you prattle on with it.

And I have decided to leave it with this non-sequitur.

Wrote Signature

#120137 - 09/09/19 10:07 AM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: CanisMachina42]
samowens84 Offline

Hatred is always rationalized as business. No one likes to think their hateful, and when people are oppressive and resentful, rather than own that their just acting out a socially collective fetish of hatred for another, they preferred to call it business, rather than own up to the kind of spirit they were acting in. It's subtley distinctive from a path of repentance.

There are stupid people who justify their personal destructive fetishes by saying that the end of the world will bring everyone to Paradise, when they're just rationalizing their own cowardice and inadequacy and not having to care or take responsibility for their actions.

In other words, the perspective is simply a reflection of a weak mind, rather than a reflection of the universe.

A perverted kind of inverted Christianity, or rather, slave morality in different clothes.

The version of "I cannot strike back" had been inverted into an ethic of "I choose not to strike back to prove my moral superioirity."

And then some people added sex and hamburgers and for a while nobody could have noticed how much the same things still were.

"And you thought you were so clever and classless and free. But you were still fucking peasants as far as I could see." John Lennon 'Working Class Hero.' (Admittedly I altered the words to fit the context of current perspective.)

Edited by samowens84 (09/09/19 10:51 AM)

#120138 - 09/09/19 12:33 PM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: samowens84]
samowens84 Offline

One thing I will say that I learned from Marilyn Manson, to put it simply, is that when confronted with a person I care about who seemed determined to live a lie, the best way to help them find wisdom is to be an exaggeration of an obnoxious lie, like a reflecting God. And then this helped the person I love to get to a better wisdom.

Because if they're not willing to hear the truth directly, then be the pathogical extreme of what they advocated, and that shows the truth of things.
Which then seemed to paradoxically annihilate the desire for those consequences and put an end to a sick agenda once and for all.

Maybe just maybe, Some women misread Lavey and didn't give him enough credit.

And so perhaps two men taught a woman something?

Just hoping.

Edited by samowens84 (09/09/19 12:40 PM)

#120139 - 09/09/19 02:41 PM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: samowens84]
samowens84 Offline

A misguided fairy in an A.A. meeting said that we can't say no. But we can. We say no to rape, no to pedophilia, no to human trafficking.

We say yes to giving light, and to lessons to absorb without harm, but only in relation to a pure heart and willingness to receive them only in pursuit of righteousness and only in if the black community has pure wilwillingness to heal themselves, and we will block any effort by the black community to hurt us.

That is the only true form of love that exists.

Everything else is just dilusional addiction to abuse and will not be passed down to anyone.

And no traps will work on me because this is an eternal no, and anyone who hires me will already know and not be able to use any insecurities or provocations that can provoke me, because I will be strong in my will and righteousness and those I love and am responsible for will know that too, andso wherever I go and any place i live I am safe with God and love and grace and wisdom and so will everyone I'm connected to and responsible for.

Edited by samowens84 (09/09/19 03:02 PM)

#120140 - 09/09/19 04:40 PM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: samowens84]
samowens84 Offline

This only applies to public Access to restaurants or employment, coffee shop conversations and alcoholics anonymous meetings or narcotics anonymous meetings. People are free to exclude whoever they want from their private residence, as this is sacred sanctuary And a sacred inviolable right.

Edited by samowens84 (09/09/19 04:41 PM)

#120141 - 09/09/19 08:58 PM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: samowens84]
samowens84 Offline

My geographical location will not change anything in terms of this reality. Whether I'm here or anywhere, and so any relocation or any other such interference is futile. Things are balanced and will grow into positive permanent life force from here in my community and for those I'm spiritually responsible for in genuine healing vibrations with no false responsibility.

Edited by samowens84 (09/09/19 08:59 PM)

#120142 - 09/09/19 10:17 PM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: samowens84]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Fair enough... probably. I really can't tell.  

Quote:
We say yes to giving light, and to lessons to absorb without harm, but only in relation to a pure heart and willingness to receive them only in pursuit of righteousness and only in if the black community has pure wilwillingness to heal themselves, and we will block any effort by the black community to hurt us.

Like others trying to piece together my pseudoscience bullshit I am trying to identify what in the holy goddamn fuck you are talking about. Once again, huge pot/kettle situation, but I seem to remember you making much more sense at one point.

But what I could understand suggests you really do have a "Mutual of Omaha" narration of black people, like they are that of a different species in your head. And in that you have concern for their black happiness/willingness to heal and/or feel threatened by them.

Really, how the fuck does the black community threaten you and why do you care about their ability to heal themselves? Do you live on Crenshaw Blvd or something? By black community you must mean the ghetto.

Don't leave your school to be raised without you, stop selling children to your own community, and finish all your drugs. Simple.

What time stasis cornfield in Iowa did you wander out of?
Wrote Signature

#120143 - 09/10/19 07:57 AM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: CanisMachina42]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: CanisMachina42
Fair enough... probably. I really can't tell.  

Quote:

Like others trying to piece together my pseudoscience bullshit I am trying to identify what in the holy goddamn fuck you are talking about. Once again, huge pot/kettle situation, but I seem to remember you making much more sense at one point.

But what I could understand suggests you really do have a "Mutual of Omaha" narration of black people, like they are that of a different species in your head. And in that you have concern for their black happiness/willingness to heal and/or feel threatened by them.

Really, how the fuck does the black community threaten you and why do you care about their ability to heal themselves? Do you live on Crenshaw Blvd or something? By black community you must mean the ghetto.

Don't leave your school to be raised without you, stop selling children to your own community, and finish all your drugs. Simple.

What time stasis cornfield in Iowa did you wander out of?

Me and them have business and understandings that though we go in opposite directions in terms of responsibilities, we have identical values. What I've termed 96 friendships.

They know what I'm talking about.

I don't have to explain myself to you and your shallow analysis of things.

#120144 - 09/10/19 09:17 PM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: samowens84]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: samowens84
They know what I'm talking about.
Who are "they"?

If there's someone privy to the secret subjects of your vague phrases and allusions, you should start a blog that "they" can read.

Whoever "they" are, "they" are not on this forum.

In normal English, when someone uses a pronoun such as "them" or "they," that person first uses a definite term to establish to whom the pronoun refers.

If you want anyone to understand a word you're saying, you have to make your words clear.

You've been told by Canis, Anna, and me (that I can recall off the top of my head) that your words are getting harder and harder to follow.

What do you think most likely explains that?
1) Canis, Anna, and I are all in cahoots to gaslight you into thinking your words are gibberish when in fact they make loads of sense.
2) Canis, Anna, and I are all independently choosing to play dumb just to avoid the sheer truth of your words, despite us all otherwise being more than willing to throw down and argue what literally anyone else actually says.
3) You've really begun to talk as though others can read your mind. You're making comments without any point-of-reference for those comments. Canis, Anna, and I are scratching our heads because we're lacking the context you assume we have, because you're backsliding into this assumption that everyone else can read your mind, so you don't have to spell it out.

#120145 - 09/10/19 11:59 PM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: samowens84]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

You know when I make those "crazyisms" even I have to be absolutely sure to say what the fuck I am on about.  Otherwise, how will people know I think I am being followed by a weird evangelical sect that is being used for their naivete?

Definition of pronouns is something I am not privy to without the first qualifier.  'They' must be defined, otherwise it defers to its most common use. They as in "those against me". 

Usually; "the government", "the man", "conspiracy", or "the devil".

Even so, when I say "they" I still have to specify it's a division specializing in remote viewing within another intelligence organization.  The CIA, DIA, NSA, and GSA all have these special divisions, at least according to my derangement and the voices in my head.

I could even speculate it is specifically The 6th Division (Because by rule it's always the 6th division) of The Defense Intelligence Agency. That type of crazy needs to be specifically referenced before anyone can remind me how absurd it all sounds, and despite my best efforts to be, I am still not the center of the universe.

I can guess what you mean though. And I already have.

Quote:
Me and them have business and understandings that though we go in opposite directions in terms of responsibilities, we have identical values. What I've termed 96 friendships.

Ok dude, if you are between 18-25, developing a lexicon of specific importance like "96 Friendships" is textbook schizophrenia. AND THAT IS COMING FROM ME.

But I will still respond until I have determined you are, at which point this will no longer be fun.

That sounds like good cop/bad cop. As typically people going different directions with the same goal are doing so for interrogation psychology. 

That definitely hints there may be a jape afoot. Could even be, and have always been, myself. Like always being the caretaker.

You must be on team God's Awesome Love; the others are on team Sinister for the jeebus. It's your "job" to be a nauseating pill of altruism while the others use Satan as an "aversion therapy" or sorts. The devils lead the marks through fire, fallacy, or into traps that break their "spirit" and your team comes in to get the confession, right?

Gotta wonder about the leadership of any group that would use such a fixture of eloquence and clarity, but....
Wrote Signature

#120146 - 09/11/19 09:02 AM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: CanisMachina42]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: CanisMachina42
You know when I make those "crazyisms" even I have to be absolutely sure to say what the fuck I am on about.  Otherwise, how will people know I think I am being followed by a weird evangelical sect that is being used for their naivete?

Definition of pronouns is something I am not privy to without the first qualifier.  'They' must be defined, otherwise it defers to its most common use. They as in "those against me". 

Usually; "the government", "the man", "conspiracy", or "the devil".

Even so, when I say "they" I still have to specify it's a division specializing in remote viewing within another intelligence organization.  The CIA, DIA, NSA, and GSA all have these special divisions, at least according to my derangement and the voices in my head.

I could even speculate it is specifically The 6th Division (Because by rule it's always the 6th division) of The Defense Intelligence Agency. That type of crazy needs to be specifically referenced before anyone can remind me how absurd it all sounds, and despite my best efforts to be, I am still not the center of the universe.

I can guess what you mean though. And I already have.

Quote:

Ok dude, if you are between 18-25, developing a lexicon of specific importance like "96 Friendships" is textbook schizophrenia. AND THAT IS COMING FROM ME.

But I will still respond until I have determined you are, at which point this will no longer be fun.

That sounds like good cop/bad cop. As typically people going different directions with the same goal are doing so for interrogation psychology. 

That definitely hints there may be a jape afoot. Could even be, and have always been, myself. Like always being the caretaker.

You must be on team God's Awesome Love; the others are on team Sinister for the jeebus. It's your "job" to be a nauseating pill of altruism while the others use Satan as an "aversion therapy" or sorts. The devils lead the marks through fire, fallacy, or into traps that break their "spirit" and your team comes in to get the confession, right?

Gotta wonder about the leadership of any group that would use such a fixture of eloquence and clarity, but....

My Will and values are clear and no trick of trying to get me to accidently "affirm" against myself in my words can undo The positive protections for white women and offspring and the grace that they and I have, nor can any trick of "alignment" with my stream of unconscious can undo it either. My protections for myself and those I'm responsible for are permanent with the grace of God.

#120147 - 09/11/19 10:33 AM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: samowens84]
Dark Light 444 Offline

So, why then, haven’t you answered anyone’s questions?

#120150 - 09/11/19 11:06 PM Re: I miss SIN3 [Re: samowens84]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Quote:
My Will and values are clear and no trick of trying to get me to accidently "affirm" against myself in my words can undo The positive protections for white women and offspring and the grace that they and I have, nor can any trick of "alignment" with my stream of unconscious can undo it either. My protections for myself and those I'm responsible for are permanent with the grace of God.

I'm done, dude.

I apologize for all the shit I gave you, I am glad you are the docile variety, but your detachment from reality, inability to stay on topic, being so disjointed in your ability to express your thoughts, and use of an invented lexicon that has a specific meaning for yourself, is not explained by "methamphetamine psychosis" as much as schizophrenia.  Though you could just be having a rather large jesus warrior bubble being popped and this is you cracking up.

Still, I am sorry if the birds never move, but further conversing would only feed a religious delusion that is likely happening.

And there but before the indifference of nature goes myself.

IMO, you are too far gone to recognize our lack of reference to your thoughts. Your not answering questions is not at all surprising.

I seriously wish you the best.
Wrote Signature

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.