Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#120045 - 09/03/19 06:38 PM Let's talk about sex... No seriously.
BelialLucemFere Offline
stranger

Loc: Tennessee, USA
So, I have been a single dad (my two boys live with me) for 2 years, and, as of February: I began dating (and just having fun😈)again.
It's been going really well, considering most women run in the opposite direction the Instant they hear: "Single Dad".
I've dated 6 women, so far, since February, and it's been a most enjoyable experience.
... having said that: I really miss having (and Fucking) someone I can connect with on an intellectual level.
Also, as fun as it's been: The whole Devilish bit is both a turn on, and a Deterrent to most women.
It would be nice to meet a Satanic Girl, but the only one I've met is in Nashville, and we've lost touch. Our schedules never coincided, anyway.
Can anyone relate?

Edited by BelialLucemFere (09/03/19 06:38 PM)

#120059 - 09/04/19 08:44 PM Re: Let's talk about sex... No seriously. [Re: BelialLucemFere]
Dark Light 444 Offline

Sounds like a boring chase, honestly. Both you and your desires.

#120061 - 09/04/19 11:07 PM Re: Let's talk about sex... No seriously. [Re: Dark Light 444]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: Dark Light 444
Sounds like a boring chase, honestly. Both you and your desires.

Boring is sometimes code for peaceful.

Exciting is sometimes code for shallow.

Exciting is sometimes boring.

At least for adults.

#120079 - 09/05/19 04:16 PM Re: Let's talk about sex... No seriously. [Re: Dark Light 444]
BelialLucemFere Offline
stranger

😈 Connecting with someone on an Intellectual level sounds boring to you?
I Wonder why that is...

#120080 - 09/05/19 04:17 PM Re: Let's talk about sex... No seriously. [Re: samowens84]
BelialLucemFere Offline
stranger

Interesting thoughts.

#120087 - 09/05/19 08:33 PM Re: Let's talk about sex... No seriously. [Re: BelialLucemFere]
samowens84 Offline

Depends on the someone. Depends on the timing. Depends on the mood of who I was hoping to see.

What is fun on occasion just feels like a waste of my time in others.

That's a personal moody thing.

It might make me lonely, but peaceful though, knowing that I don't have to accept what I'm not in the mood for.

#120105 - 09/06/19 08:00 PM Re: Let's talk about sex... No seriously. [Re: BelialLucemFere]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
Yes, I can totally relate. Been hoping to meet a "Devilsh Girl," as you put it for many many years, but never have.

I'm not talking about the type that is a dramatic goth type or some attention whore, but one that truly embraces the philosophy.

#120108 - 09/06/19 10:54 PM Re: Let's talk about sex... No seriously. [Re: Asmedious]
Dark Light 444 Offline

It sounds like you guys are, in fact, wanting a stereotype. At least going by your descriptions.

Here’s what I’ve found...woman generally are naturally witchy, even puritanical ones. It’s kind of on us as potential suitors to sort of draw that out of them. And how you do that is learning what makes them tick, what turns them on, not just sexually, but sensually.

And then you George Clooney it up. Even ugly fuckers out there can master this shit. It’s all about self confidence in a nut shell.

That sort of chase is what manifests the satanic in women—they’re so turned on, the dark, sensual side comes out. It’s pretty easy stuff once you tap into that self confidence.

But it really sounds like you guys want the campy, booky goth girl that dresses up and recites some satanic lyric from a Type O Negative song while sucking on your cock. If that’s the girl you want, I believe she’s already taken by someone who doesn’t dream on the internet.

#120109 - 09/06/19 11:59 PM Re: Let's talk about sex... No seriously. [Re: Dark Light 444]
samowens84 Offline

It sounds like you guys are, in fact, wanting a stereotype. At least going by your descriptions.

Here’s what I’ve found...woman generally are naturally witchy, even puritanical ones. It’s kind of on us as potential suitors to sort of draw that out of them. And how you do that is learning what makes them tick, what turns them on, not just sexually, but sensually.

And then you George Clooney it up. Even ugly fuckers out there can master this shit. It’s all about self confidence in a nut shell.

That sort of chase is what manifests the satanic in women—they’re so turned on, the dark, sensual side comes out. It’s pretty easy stuff once you tap into that self confidence.

But it really sounds like you guys want the campy, booky goth girl that dresses up and recites some satanic lyric from a Type O Negative song while sucking on your cock. If that’s the girl you want, I believe she’s already taken by someone who doesn’t dream on the internet.

A lot of nonsense.

Human beings just want tenderness, love, kindness, compassion, tenderness, responsibility, support and fun.

Some of that other stuff is just about making extraordinary circumstances comfortable.

Most people I've known also want to feel like they're living a good story, and if they aren't or feel like they're missing out, then a person might forget how simple life really is, and having the balls to defend that simplicity.

Loving someone and having common values, purpose, empathy and such a way that a person can remind me that I matter, my story matters, and my pain matters and that we have something to offer others is something that has courage, masculinity and tenderness.

(Authentic masculinity is what allows and nurtures tenderness love and kindness and keeps other negativity at bay and defends innocence, ss opposed to the toxic shit that just wants to fight and fuck all the time. That's not masculinity, that's just stupidity.)

I've only wanted to love someone and have it so that they might be glad that I came into their life.

I went through a period where I waited to be loved and wondered why I wasn't getting the love I wanted and felt deserved, but then found out I was being childish because a lot of others were doing the same thing.

Rather than waiting to be seen, it was easier to make others feel seen.

There's something fulfilling when a person who thought they were invisible feels loved and seen, and I got to make them feel that way. That's not about karma or blessings as much as just feeling fulfilled and being the adult in the room instead of waiting for an adult to enter the room.

That's a mutually healing experience.

And that's how I've approached dating.

Most of the other stuff in the above thread from what I saw was just some self-involved nonsense gamer shit, as if a woman were just some kind of avatar.

She's a human being who needs love and appreciation like anyone else. And so do I.

But that's the funny thing about "Satanic" men, who tend to fall into two categories in my experience.

The overgrown manchild looking for a woman to take care of them, or a bunch of "masculine" men who just use Satanism as an excuse to fight and fuck.

I'm neither of those things.

And if most don't either, I suggest you admit that so that no one needs to assume that your projected identity is that.

An invitation for some satanic tenderness. In the sense that tenderness isn't always safe, and this isn't necessarily a safe place for tenderness, and so would take some stones to admit their just being "sinister" on this forum because to so many it's like a safe space to sound sinister, which is kinda ironic. lol

Edited by samowens84 (09/07/19 12:03 AM)

#120110 - 09/07/19 01:07 AM Re: Let's talk about sex... No seriously. [Re: samowens84]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: samowens84
The overgrown manchild looking for a woman to take care of them, or a bunch of "masculine" men who just use Satanism as an excuse to fight and fuck.

I'm neither of those things.
You're one of those things, and it ain't masculine. Maybe you don't rely on women for financial support, but you come across as severely needy re emotions.

But it really sounds like you guys want the campy, booky goth girl that dresses up and recites some satanic lyric from a Type O Negative song while sucking on your cock.
Simultaneously? Is she gargling the lyrics?

In all seriousness, this has got to be the biggest flop in reading comprehension I've seen in a while. If you actually read the posts.

If it boosts your ego to bring out the bad girl, have fun, I guess. But if you want anything more serious than a fling, entering with the objective of changing a person?

People don't change. Yeah, people have phases and can be influenced--even "corrupted." But no amount of slick charm is going to create depth in a person who's dumb or dull.

Originally Posted By: BelialLucemFere
Also, as fun as it's been: The whole Devilish bit is both a turn on, and a Deterrent to most women.
If it's turning them on, their friends are the ones deterring them. Corral accordingly.

#120111 - 09/07/19 01:34 AM Re: Let's talk about sex... No seriously. [Re: XiaoGui17]
samowens84 Offline

It's not a very nice talent Sam, to be able to spot someone's core weakness and just coldly describe it when people hurt you. It was a good strategy to survive, but now that you seem to plan on enjoying a bit of a softer life you're going to have to brush up on some more gracious social skills.

I'll work on that.

Edited by samowens84 (09/07/19 01:59 AM)

#120114 - 09/07/19 03:06 AM Re: Let's talk about sex... No seriously. [Re: samowens84]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

This focus on the emotional is the crux for the millenial.

So "informed" that it immobilizes to the point of inaction.

Yearning to what is supposedly bad but eager to be considered "good".

Let me put it this way.
Do not expect your problems to be over without working.
If the endgoal is sex and intimacy you have already lost.
It's called "being thirsty" and has to do with lack of confidence.
Lack of goals.
Lack of ambition.
Lack of experience.

You are not brave for coming out like that.
Just stupid.
You have shown to have nothing to offer.

#120164 - 09/12/19 10:18 PM Re: Let's talk about sex... No seriously. [Re: BelialLucemFere]
TheChess Offline
stranger

Loc: Switzerland
So, I have been a single dad (my two boys live with me) for 2 years, and, as of February: I began dating (and just having fun😈)again.
It's been going really well, considering most women run in the opposite direction the Instant they hear: "Single Dad".
I've dated 6 women, so far, since February, and it's been a most enjoyable experience.
... having said that: I really miss having (and Fucking) someone I can connect with on an intellectual level.
It would be nice to meet a Satanic Girl, but the only one I've met is in Nashville, and we've lost touch. Our schedules never coincided, anyway.
Can anyone relate?

Uhm.. are u looking in the right places? wilch kind of intellectual level do you expect to find, and where? ;\) have a good day!

#120190 - 09/14/19 12:55 AM Re: Let's talk about sex... No seriously. [Re: BelialLucemFere]
Bartho LeMule Offline

Can anyone relate?

I hate to break it to you bro, but there's no such thing as an intelligent girl. Didn't your father tell you anything about that?

The only girls that are kind of smart are the nerdy ones who wear glasses and they got buckteeth. But those girls aren't into Satanism. They usually can be found on college campuses. Working on their careers. Have you tried posing as a student on a nearby college campus? Tell them you're majoring in microbiology. I hear that turns those types on.

#120329 - 09/27/19 05:44 PM Re: Let's talk about sex... No seriously. [Re: Bartho LeMule]
fiendish Offline

Indeed. Here's a "Let's talk about sex" thread, WITH NO SEX IN IT! That would really get better if the talk about SEX was describing something ABOUT sex, if not sex at all. For example, "She had enormous boobs, I wondered if they're real. Then she got off her bra and I saw they were not real. But they were perfect. So I fucked her." And this is sex talk.
Really, haven't you been tired of people beating around the bush? Isn't it like Christian ethics? Avoiding to get to the point?

Medulla oblongata

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, Woland, Asmedious, Fist, Diavolo, TV is God 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.