Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#120253 - 09/20/19 10:11 AM Re: Satanic Temple SAYS '' Half of Satanist are LGBT [Re: Drebin001]
LEVIATHAN'sabyss Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Drebin001
Notice that the United States has the longest list, despite us being one of the more religious countries in the world... Interesting.

The higher you push the pendulum the higher it swings the other way. If Christians understood these basic physics they'd be quick to correct their approach. Take "devil worshippers" as an example. Christians obviously think that's the worst thing you could possibly be. Well who introduced us to the devil? Nobody would know him had they not introduced us to him.

#120257 - 09/20/19 06:57 PM Re: Satanic Temple SAYS '' Half of Satanist are LGBT [Re: LEVIATHAN'sabyss]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
Christians might say a devil worshipper is the worst thing you can be, but I suspect that the worst thing you can be to most Christians is an Atheist. Devil worshippers might be on the other team, but at least they're playing.
#120269 - 09/21/19 12:22 PM Re: Satanic Temple SAYS '' Half of Satanist are LGBT [Re: William Wright]
LEVIATHAN'sabyss Offline
stranger

Ask them if there's much of a difference.

#121682 - 02/17/20 09:15 PM Re: Satanic Temple SAYS '' Half of Satanist are LGBT [Re: Zach_Black]
Hyperborean01 Offline
lurker

Loc: Houston, Texas
What a crock of shit. That is where the Satanic Temple raises there funds. Just like the Christ god accepting the weak and down trodden. He created a refuge for the pillow biters to feel safe, secure and powerful. LGBT is contrary to all natural law on the most basic of elements.

#121684 - 02/17/20 11:58 PM Re: Satanic Temple SAYS '' Half of Satanist are LGBT [Re: Hyperborean01]
Samhein Offline
lurker

Loc: ME,U.S.
Grow up!
#121688 - 02/18/20 12:08 PM Re: Satanic Temple SAYS '' Half of Satanist are LGBT [Re: Hyperborean01]
Kori Houghton Offline

Loc: East Coast USA
 Originally Posted By: Hyperborean01
What a crock of shit. That is where the Satanic Temple raises there funds. Just like the Christ god accepting the weak and down trodden. He created a refuge for the pillow biters to feel safe, secure and powerful. LGBT is contrary to all natural law on the most basic of elements.

If you look at the membership of historical occult groups, you will find the presence of LGBT people. Most fraternal occult orgs that aren't exclusively for men still have majority male membership. Any time you have an organized group of guys (or mostly guys) that involves robes, uniforms, symbolic badges or jewelry, and public demonstrations/protests, there will be gay men involved. So what? There is nothing about being gay that makes someone "weak and down trodden".

There is nothing "contrary to natural law" about being LGBT. It's the way some people are, and have always been, even when it wasn't politically correct to go public with it.

But I still think the TST is ridiculous, for a variety of reasons. And there is no reason to believe that "half of Satanist (sic)" are alphabet people.

#121690 - 02/18/20 12:39 PM Re: Satanic Temple SAYS '' Half of Satanist are LGBT [Re: Kori Houghton]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
So glad the Q has been omitted so far from LGBT here, or was it deliberate? It's one step closer to a one-letter acronym, instead of the current association-bloat with endless appendages to satisfy new species that spawn. There will be a surge in square pegs that don't fit into round holes.
#121722 - 02/19/20 11:37 PM Re: Satanic Temple SAYS '' Half of Satanist are LGBT [Re: Hyperborean01]
XiaoGui17 Online
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: aeon6
It's one step closer to a one-letter acronym, instead of the current association-bloat with endless appendages to satisfy new species that spawn.
Or don't "spawn," as the case may be and often is. ;\)

I find it mightily interesting that most of the respectable people of deviant sexual persuasions I know want nothing to do with the so-called LGBT-XYZ community, as filled will catty infighting, attempts to dictate people's private lives on sociopolitical grounds, and oppression pissing contests as it is.

Originally Posted By: Hyperborean01
*their funds

Oh? Who legislated this "natural law," praytell?

#121725 - 02/20/20 09:15 AM Re: Satanic Temple SAYS '' Half of Satanist are LGBT [Re: XiaoGui17]
Zeno Offline

Satanic Temple appeals to a certain market: young; liberal; lgbt. The market defines Satanic Temple; their attitudes and actions.

Those under 20 have a different outlook to the world than those that have gone before them. This generation is fluid over their identification of gender, religion and politics. This generation will mostly all gravitate to Satanic Temple, as it speaks their language.

It says a lot about the age of the individual in how they relate to the fast vanishing boundaries of gender. The destruction of limits and defined roles is Satanic to me.

#121727 - 02/20/20 09:36 AM Re: Satanic Temple SAYS '' Half of Satanist are LGBT [Re: Zeno]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
I would believe half of THEIR membership are fags.

That would make a lot of sense really.

#121783 - 02/24/20 07:56 AM Re: Satanic Temple SAYS '' Half of Satanist are LGBT [Re: Dan_Dread]
GasHead Offline
lurker

Loc: United Kingdom
 Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
I would believe half of THEIR membership are fags.

That would make a lot of sense really.

The Satanic Temple is mearly SJW wokeness masquerading as Satanism. Real Satanism has teeth - they do not. Their membership swells with low-teir leftist activists.

#121785 - 02/24/20 10:51 AM Re: Satanic Temple SAYS '' Half of Satanist are LGBT [Re: GasHead]
Kori Houghton Offline

Originally Posted By: GasHead
The Satanic Temple is mearly SJW wokeness masquerading as Satanism. Real Satanism has teeth - they do not.

And "Real Satanism" is...what, exactly?

Sure, the TST is ridiculous. But so are almost all occult orgs.

Originally Posted By: GasHead
Their membership swells with low-teir leftist activists.

You mean low-TIER? If the TST is attracting all the types you mention, then it's FLY PAPER. Which can be useful as pest control.

#121788 - 02/24/20 03:04 PM Re: Satanic Temple SAYS '' Half of Satanist are LGBT [Re: Kori Houghton]
LoneWolf78 Offline

Maybe it is because I am reading Lords of Chaos, but by contrast it shows TST for what it is. Sure, the church burnings may have been illegal, but at least with Varg and those guys their hearts were in the right place and they weren't such pussies.

#121790 - 02/24/20 03:56 PM Re: Satanic Temple SAYS '' Half of Satanist are LGBT [Re: LoneWolf78]
Kori Houghton Offline

Originally Posted By: LoneWolf78
Maybe it is because I am reading Lords of Chaos, but by contrast it shows TST for what it is.

I saw TST for what it was the first time I read about what its members were writing/doing. A no-brainer. That says nothing, though, about the gender identification or sexual preferences of the membership.

Originally Posted By: LoneWolf78
Sure, the church burnings may have been illegal, but at least with Varg and those guys their hearts were in the right place and they weren't such pussies.

Oh, yeah! It takes such toughness to do arson. Which is why kids barely into their teens can do it successfully. And of course we all know, nearly 3 decades later, that burning those churches resulted in the immediate disavowal of Christianity by anyone who learned about it. Uh, no.

Burning churches, destroying books -- retro 90s nonsense. Like flabby arsed Don Webb advising his fanbois to disappear books from libraries that disagreed with their ideas, and then destroy them. Dates from the same time period, the 'tard decade that gave its love to Forest Gump and Life Goes On

#121793 - 02/24/20 08:31 PM Re: Satanic Temple SAYS '' Half of Satanist are LGBT [Re: Kori Houghton]
LoneWolf78 Offline

I said their hearts were in the right place. I was not saying go out and do it.

If you're going to do something, though, don't half step on it. Don't use an edgy image to champion social justice warrior bullshit.

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.007 seconds were spent on 29 queries. Zlib compression disabled.