Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#120151 - 09/12/19 05:38 AM Why doesn't satan accept me?
Modernhackgod Offline
lurker

Am i doing something wrong? Satan or the devil wont enter into my life. I remember growing up like why me but i havent felt that since i found out the devil existence and tonight im just like why me why hasnt satan wanted to be apart of my life? Is it me? What can i do to change?
#120152 - 09/12/19 12:55 PM Re: Why doesn't satan accept me? [Re: Modernhackgod]
Dark Light 444 Offline

It is because you have a belief that Satan is a sentient being, which “he” is not. Once you figure that out, you’ve mastered quite a bit.

#120155 - 09/12/19 01:59 PM Re: Why doesn't satan accept me? [Re: Modernhackgod]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
I asked Our Dark Lord about you. He said you seem like a pretty evil guy and all, but you masturbate way too much and it kinda creeps him out. Try not jacking off more than twice a day for a while and see if Satan comes around, so to speak. Good luck.
#120159 - 09/12/19 08:11 PM Re: Why doesn't satan accept me? [Re: William Wright]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
Satan, like women, ain't a fan of neediness. The stench of desperation repels.

Be your own person. Do your own thing. Get a hobby. Get depth. Challenge yourself. Worry less about begging for Daddy Devil's attention and more about being someone for its own sake.

Make it such that even if Satan doesn't come into your life, at least you'll have a life worth living.

#120160 - 09/12/19 08:40 PM Re: Why doesn't satan accept me? [Re: XiaoGui17]
samowens84 Online

Originally Posted By: XiaoGui17
Satan, like women, ain't a fan of neediness. The stench of desperation repels.

Be your own person. Do your own thing. Get a hobby. Get depth. Challenge yourself. Worry less about begging for Daddy Devil's attention and more about being someone for its own sake.

Make it such that even if Satan doesn't come into your life, at least you'll have a life worth living.

Sometimes embracing a natural weakness, like neediness, can reveal an equally unattractive quality in another, like patronizing arrogance.

Conventional wisdom assumes that arrogance is more powerful than missing someone.

However; by assuming the needy natural position is assumed to be weak, and therefore easier for oneself to accept and own that weakness. It makes others calm while separating oneself from codependency that would try and influence you.

And so paradoxically a person may become more narcissistically enslaved because to accept one's neediness when society says you should stay arrogant implies that the apparent "strong" person would be more psychologically enslaved the more they live up to the expectations of a person.

Which is why playing weak was a way forward for me. It put my enemies at ease that fed their sadistic instincts while it reinforced their image of being "strong" because it allowed them to assume the recognition of looking "strong" which made it harder to step outside that role even if they knew better.

Being weak and fluid on the surface and observant and decisive underneath puts the weak one in a decisive advantage.

And at the end of the day, it became irrelevant whether one looked "needy" or not because in either case the socially recognized one had cultivated their image based on their rejection of another. With this nothing to lose strong free will of the "weak" one soon discovers they have nothing to lose no matter how "strong" or "weak" they appear, as neither appearance would likely affect the behavior of another who based their position on "recognition."

Why the woman left at the end of Henry Ibsen's "A Doll's House." She left because her husband was unable to understand how she had saved her life and assumed she had done "wrong" because conventional recognition assumed she did wrong and paid him to think so.

And so she left hoping he would come to his senses and not be so greedy for recognition as a substitute for common sense and gratitude.

And this is just my pragmatic analysis of a loved one's predicament. With the right amount of applied psychology that problem can be overcome, as long one seeks wisdom with a pure heart and thirst for righteousness.

To put the issue in more mundane matters in regards to a friend of mine, this is the source of their emotional insecurity. Their past need for society to recognize their good qualities puts them at risk to being dependent on that recognition for their stability, and potentially resistant to the advantages that other aspects of their psychology society may not value them for that would be key to their personal liberty and independence.

In order to be free you'd have to find God in the aspects of psychology you used to avoid.

When going through the maze the only option is to accept that there is only one way out of the maze. And that is to accept the maze and that frees your mind to strengthen your will through acceptance and recognizing that only God and righteousness is the way out.

In drag me to heck, she was dragged to hell because she sought everyone except God and humiity. The bank said she was ok, her boyfriend told her she was ok, so her natural assumption was that the gypsy was in the wrong, with her implicit assumption was that she didn't need faith because of her wealth, recognition, and love from her boyfriend.

She would only have been saved if she accepted that God put her in the path of bad karma for a reason, and that only by accepting she was in danger.

Point being she thought that because she thought she was good she wasted all her time trying to avoid personal salvation because she was narcissistically conditioned to believe she was already saved, and assumed that God must have been wrong, and not her.

Edited by samowens84 (09/12/19 09:20 PM)

#120168 - 09/12/19 11:06 PM Re: Why doesn't satan accept me? [Re: Modernhackgod]
CanisMachina42 Offline

Loc: Ca
 Quote:
Am i doing something wrong? Satan or the devil wont enter into my life. I remember growing up like why me but i havent felt that since i found out the devil existence and tonight im just like why me why hasnt satan wanted to be apart of my life? Is it me? What can i do to change?

Get incarcerated. Plenty of Satan in the world's fine correctional facilities. 

If you really want the most adverse environment (The survival of the fittest Satan) in your life privatized ones, especially ones on sovereign land within foreign territory, seem the way to go.

And if you mean the internal (Satan talks to me) kind I suggest you do amphetamines, the more crystalline the better.  It will rewire your brain quite nicely for a satan to start conversing with you.

You can even kick start it by imagining Satan's already there talking to you. Make it be sentient yourself. If you interact with it enough it seems to develop volition. Fake it till it's Satan!

This will help you get started.

Soon they will be all around you and say nothing.

D. Scientific : Quod erat demonstrandum

#120180 - 09/13/19 04:30 PM Re: Why doesn't satan accept me? [Re: CanisMachina42]
Drebin001 Offline
stranger

Loc: Cleveland, OH, USA
Is this some lame attempt at satire? Or is this person serious?

If you believe that Satan is an actual being, you may want to check yourself into a psych ward. Or maybe visit a local Christian church. There are plenty of denominations to pick from.

Good luck, rebel. ;\)

#120184 - 09/13/19 10:07 PM Re: Why doesn't satan accept me? [Re: Drebin001]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: Drebin001
Is this some lame attempt at satire? Or is this person serious?

He is, more likely than not, serious. There's a whole lot more where that came from. Once upon a time, it was purged or pilloried by the reasonably intelligent majority.

Beware the perils of wrestling the hog, but go right ahead if you're into that sort of thing.

#121681 - Yesterday at 09:08 PM Re: Why doesn't satan accept me? [Re: Modernhackgod]
Hyperborean01 Offline
lurker

Loc: Houston, Texas
Why is it that you say he has not entered your life? Sometimes our gifts are laid out before us upon a golden platter, yet we are not ready to see it. Suppose you wished for financial wealth. An excellent real estate purchase may be across the street, but your eyes are not trained to realize this. You just see an old building in bad shape. When in reality a son inherited it. He can not afford to pay the $10,000 in back taxes that are due and would sell to you for a few $1,000.00 If you bought that deal, you could have made $200,000 just for the sale of land.

#121691 - Today at 01:32 PM Re: Why doesn't satan accept me? [Re: Modernhackgod]
fiendish Online

I am completely sure Satan has already found your existence. Satan accepts you, but you're in constant denial. You do not really have to change, only accept there is a possibility of a change.

#121692 - Today at 01:41 PM Re: Why doesn't satan accept me? [Re: Hyperborean01]
fiendish Online

Please tell me, are my posts so stupid as yours? If they do, I will cease posting at once. Excuse me if I'm blind and can't see what real estate has to do with this.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.022 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 24 queries. Zlib compression disabled.