Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#120385 - 10/03/19 11:02 AM Paranormal experiences
Sabrina27 Offline

This happened to me not too long ago, couple weeks ago actually. I woke up from a strong smell of rusty iron in the middle of the night. So I got off my bed and started to head to my mum's bedroom to ask her about the smell. I'm normally able to see a part of her bedroom and the door when standing across the corridor. As I was approaching her bedroom I saw a hunched figure running to the back of her door. My initial thoughts was that's definitely not an intruder, it wasn't my siblings either as they were asleep. It did have a human shape but a very abnormal one, I could only make out its outline. Based off how helplessly it ran behind her door, I didn't bother approaching the figure to investigate what on earth it was. It didn't seem too much of a threat to me so I went back to sleep praying my mother would be alive when I wake up. She was in the bathroom at that time which is located inside her room so she had no idea about it.

You could argue my vision was very vague at that time since I just woke up but it didn't occur just only once, this happened multiple times couple years back. I also had much crazier experiences than this so this incident didn't suprise me as much.

Usually every time I have a paranormal experience, my surroundings start to smell of rusting iron. Oddly similar to menstrual blood. I thought the smell was all in my head until I've heard other people reporting the same thing prior a paranormal experience. Curious if anything similar has happened to anyone here?

#120386 - 10/03/19 11:10 AM Re: Paranormal experiences [Re: Sabrina27]
Dark Light 444 Offline

Satan paid her a visit. Just let it be.

#120387 - 10/03/19 11:22 AM Re: Paranormal experiences [Re: Sabrina27]
samowens84 Offline

Not sure how this relates to your post, but I do remember when a woman claimed to use spaghetti mixed with menstrual blood to put a spell on me.

Thing is, my path had been clear to me for years, and so for me such "spells" had the reverse confounding effect and so allowed my natural immunity to hexes and curses to rebound on the attacker, and was excellent for lesser magic deception against those lost in greater magic delusions.

A person once mentioned that he didn't underestimate me. That he knew I was capable and that stringing him along with weakness wouldn't work because he respected and feared me, but thats the point.

When a human is tired and afraid, they want to believe that their opponent is more tired and weak than them.

This produces the emotion of relief that tends to shut down thinking and relies on the mercy and dependency on whether I quit or not, rather than taking responsibility for their own end game.

Sin3 once mentioned that one can learn without going tbrougb the gauntlet.

Maybe that's true, maybe that's not.

But if it's just a weaselly way of trying to learn without strength, you havent learned anything.

Learning is futile without strength and integrity to preserve it.

#120494 - 10/13/19 10:37 AM Re: Paranormal experiences [Re: samowens84]
Sabrina27 Offline

Thanks for the replies guys. I also have another tale to tell, a true story that happened very long ago. This happened to me on the internet when I received a message from a stranger asking me if I wanted to play a game. I replied with a yes because I was bored. This person didn't reply back for days and I forgot about it since then. Now my dad always has 4 days shifts. So four days he stays at home and the next consecutive 4 days he's in the office. It was 5am when my dad was getting ready to leave, and I was awake at that time too. The moment he left, I receive a message from this person asking me to knock my cupboard door. I pretended to knock my wardrobe and told the person that I've done that. Then the person replies with, "it smells odd in here(inside the wardrobe)." I told him to describe the smell and the person replies back with iron. Few seconds before I read the person's reply my entire room was flushed with that smell. After reading that I stopped interacting with the person. The person noticed and replied with, "close your curtains, I can see your bathroom." At that point I knew this person was trolling because I don't have a window in my bathroom. The person replies with, "Not bathroom window silly, the giant window in your room." I have a huge window that runs from the floor to the ceiling, and my bathroom is right across my window. I was extremely scared and never replied back and neither did this person.

After this incident I would see this person's username on the online games(like world of Warcraft, league etc) I used to play. For example I would see this person's username on world of Warcraft for sometime so when I decided to switch to some another game, I would still see the same username.

It wasn't too major until I started to come across very odd people in real life. It wasn't one particular person, but the people would share a theme. Their stares, face expressions, and body movements would be oddly extremely similar.

#120495 - 10/13/19 10:51 AM Re: Paranormal experiences [Re: Sabrina27]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: Sabrina27
Thanks for the replies guys. I also have another tale to tell, a true story that happened very long ago. This happened to me on the internet when I received a message from a stranger asking me if I wanted to play a game. I replied with a yes because I was bored. This person didn't reply back for days and I forgot about it since then. Now my dad always has 4 days shifts. So four days he stays at home and the next consecutive 4 days he's in the office. It was 5am when my dad was getting ready to leave, and I was awake at that time too. The moment he left, I receive a message from this person asking me to knock my cupboard door. I pretended to knock my wardrobe and told the person that I've done that. Then the person replies with, "it smells odd in here(inside the wardrobe)." I told him to describe the smell and the person replies back with iron. Few seconds before I read the person's reply my entire room was flushed with that smell. After reading that I stopped interacting with the person. The person noticed and replied with, "close your curtains, I can see your bathroom." At that point I knew this person was trolling because I don't have a window in my bathroom. The person replies with, "Not bathroom window silly, the giant window in your room." I have a huge window that runs from the floor to the ceiling, and my bathroom is right across my window. I was extremely scared and never replied back and neither did this person.

After this incident I would see this person's username on the online games(like world of Warcraft, league etc) I used to play. For example I would see this person's username on world of Warcraft for sometime so when I decided to switch to some another game, I would still see the same username.

It wasn't too major until I started to come across very odd people in real life. It wasn't one particular person, but the people would share a theme. Their stares, face expressions, and body movements would be oddly extremely similar.

Well I hope that the trauma was healing for you in some way.

Some of us know that some of these experiences may have been inevitable and spent years preparing to make it work to our advantage rather than against us.

If one sees an experience that may be unpleasant I first ask myself is it avoidable. If the answer is no, then how do I use it to my advantage.

For example, if someone prides themselves on power and making the experience of others unpleasant, what are potential weaknesses of that psychology I would ask myself.

First, they likely have no authentic goal for themselves except to stay comfortable. Hence they would likely have limited adaptive abilities.

They would trust their own power and the sense of comfort that it gave, and so when observing one strong intelligent person working from afar they wouldn't feel any fear. Likely, they would be so comfortable as to toy with that person, not viewing them as a threat.

May even feel free to give that person their secrets so as to make their life interesting due to the boredom of their comfort.

And so lack of thinking and the inherit predictability of the person who relied exclusively on retaliation and entropy to accomplish their goals has an inherit weakness.

The psychology is predictable and lack personal objectives, which makes that mindset a useful tool for advancement for a singular strong wise human being.

And what happens when fear and entropy fail, is potentially scary for a person who had blind faith in fear to preserve a comfortable lifestyle, because now they'd have to think for themselves and adapt. Something they hadn't ever really had to do.

And it's an illusion that a woman would always side with another woman against a man.

That's how a man thinks.

If you're only counting on hormones to keep another woman loyal instead of integrity and values, then you're just as stupid as a man.

And you might have found yourself used in the same way as a man.

Empathy's a bitch ain't it?

A man typically thinks that because they have the same bills to pay and lived in the same house, then they must have the same values because they have the same responsibilities.

But that's not always true is it.

Spiritually, a female can find themselves being like a foolish man for the same reasons, not paying attention to their other responsibilities and core loyalty.

Just the assumption of shared space.

Edited by samowens84 (10/13/19 11:12 AM)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.