Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#120506 - 10/14/19 05:50 PM anybody thats feeling depressed you can buy this
mario32 Offline
BANNED
stranger

is a website that sells spirits they have sex spirits,demons,vamoires,werewolf. and lots more https://secretsensations1.myshopify.com/...dRnaYdgqbWLqSVc is a sex spirit. a spirit that will have sex with you

Edited by mario32 (10/14/19 05:58 PM)

#120507 - 10/14/19 10:26 PM Re: anybody thats feeling depressed you can buy this [Re: mario32]
CanisMachina42 Offline

Loc: Ca
How is deluding yourself a cure for depression?

And I thought that was called a fantasy? The standard 5 minute spurt of fucking Phoebe Cates is within the ability of everyone... FOR FREE!

She knows how attractive she has always found me, and that could very well be true for you also.

RIP Rick Ocasek

D. Scientific : Quod erat demonstrandum

#120509 - 10/15/19 08:15 AM Re: anybody thats feeling depressed you can buy this [Re: CanisMachina42]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
Pluralizing with apostrophes always inspires my confidence.

How many spammy ad threads has this chucklefuck got to post before a mod takes out the trash?

#120510 - 10/15/19 01:44 PM Re: anybody thats feeling depressed you can buy this [Re: XiaoGui17]
CanisMachina42 Offline

Loc: Ca
That is a good point.

This poster does illustrate how far standards have fallen and that there is need for a more active moderator.

I am not saying that is why these accounts were created, but if this twat is seriously hocking demons they need to go to one of those "Power of Persuasion" seminars at the Four Points Sheraton and/or Airport Hilton.

Like what that guy that ripped off rich people, Leonardo DiCaprio. He needs to convince me to want to buy his sex spirit, and nothing he does has accomplished that.

D. Scientific : Quod erat demonstrandum

#120545 - 10/21/19 08:10 PM Re: anybody thats feeling depressed you can buy this [Re: XiaoGui17]
Asmedious Moderator Online

Loc: New York
 Quote:
How many spammy ad threads has this chucklefuck got to post before a mod takes out the trash?

That all depends on how many shifts I get forced into at work, and if I chose to destress, when I come home, by reading posts on the 600, or watching Netflix \:\)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.007 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.