Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#120711 - 11/04/19 06:57 AM Re: The rebirth tree sap my and disrespect for Satan [Re: samowens84]
Spida Offline

Loc: Maine
I usually ignore links.

I believe part of the problem is that you may be falsely under the impression that anyone gives a fuck about your verbose ideology, or, perspective.

This is a satanic forum. Why of all places would you come here and write in this particular manner?

I came from various occult forums, but felt I needed to make some adjustments while posting here. I felt this because I read the forum some, and roughly understood its format...

To adapt, I just avoided posting too much content that appeared out of context such as Qabalah, which is a secondary model, general science first as a foundation.

I can do the above because I have a basic understanding of such areas as general science and physics, and from there I would just speculate, extrapolate, and form analogies. So that gives me enough to write about for a while.

Your perspective is yours and yours alone. If it is wordy and uninteresting nobody has to give a shit about it, but because of your ego you may be deluded into believing that they do.

#120712 - 11/04/19 08:45 AM Re: The rebirth tree sap my and disrespect for Satan [Re: Spida]
samowens84 Offline

There are people who care on a personal level.

But congrats on being able to parrot the "satanic" party line.

And perhaps you do too, otherwise why waste a lecture on me?

Read what you wrote again and see if you understand it.

Edited by samowens84 (11/04/19 08:47 AM)

#120713 - 11/04/19 11:49 AM Re: The rebirth tree sap my and disrespect for Satan [Re: samowens84]
samowens84 Offline

In my journey Ive discovered something to do with relationships and oxytocin and it's relationship to responsibility and will and ethics.

A friend of mine once told me the ethical link between males and females and. She also mentioned that successfully navigating ethical lessons is how one becomes genuinely wealthy.

(She called herself a Libra to put this in the context of balance. For me, work speaks for itself and labels like that only tend to be more for outside opinions that give comfort to ignorance. That compartmentalization can either be used to limit the artist that society intended to label, or an emotional expression of those weaker than the artist.

Like "He/she was so unpredictable. But that happens when you try to control an artist."

The weaker person doing the labeling let go of trying to limit the number he artist, and the artist gets to openly embrace their freedom.

So it's freedom that breaks chains in both directions.

When an artist tries to chase the label of those weaker than him or herself, he or she would be chasing limitations that would have enslaved both the artist and the audience.

In other words, a label can either release expectations and be freeing, or increase expectations, and be limiting.

I learned from experience that when tightening my fist I potentially closed myself off to blessings, and when I opened up and relaxed I allowed blessings in. To put this in personal context I had occasionally closed myself off to things until I had the proper wisdom foundation to keep those blessings. For me creating a solid foundation for blessings through wisdom is more important. The lessons come first and the rewards come second. Ultimately I've found that labels only are relevant to a human beings perception of behavior, and that there is no necessary connection between the behavior and the label given. The more an individual accepts this disconnect, the more liberated an individual is from social judgement except in more natural responsible Dynamics relating to the performance of a person and the needs of an employer.

Do a good job, and let the employer decide if it fits their needs, and you get to decide if the employer's priorities fit yours. They have to fit you as much as you would have to fit them. It's their job to worry about whether you're a fit, and it's your job to be good at what you do and decide if they're a good fit for you. This allows me to not feel any pain at rejection, at least emotionally, because it's only.my job to fit with myself and I'll naturally gravitate to where I'm most naturally useful and appreciated. No pain, ultimately, just refinement.)

But back to the subject.

Human beings seem to be wired to need others and be connected. Much self judgment comes from feeling cut off from others, and much morbid reflection from the pains caused to others can potentially dominate the psyche, and when close to relationships it becomes clear how everyone has a past and those pains caused created illusions of false responsibility because those pains weren't put into proper interpersonal relationships between you and society.

And so some interpersonal context is necessary to make responsibility real.

One doesn't work on a bike just to break it before it's finished to give the repair person a job. You fix the bike so you can ride it. Otherwise all work is useless.

The danger of close relationships is that distance between you and your pain in the context of relationships can also nurture the delusion that youre not responsible for anyone because the relief from oxytocin can be so overwhelming and the darkness of self can by contrast have felt so threatening.

Now I'll mention how this relates to what my Libra friend mentioned about ethical relationships between males and females and in my personal context of the nature of wisdom.

Wisdom as Solomon mentioned in the Apocrypha in his book of wisdom an independent light that he preferred to light because in his day night had always followed day, but evil can never overcome wisdom. He also mentioned how wisdom was pure and a friend of humanity.

In my own experience being completely devoted to the well being of my family first strengthened my will to harmonize all concerns of the world that purified my spirit to attract wisdom and strengthened my will to an extreme degree.

With my relationships to women as an ethical foundation I discovered that as I fulfilled more and more of my ethical responsibilities to the women and family that I'm responsible for I found I could gain oxytocin directly from the earth as my responsibilities to the earth became less intense.

Meaning my need to use relationships to escape personal darkness has become largely unnecessary. We all need people to a certain degree. But with balance. But the company i keep has become less about needing to escape the inner me and more about nurturing the inner me.

And since relationships are no longer about escaping responsibility, I've been able to see relationships as a form of ethical balance. But this has to begin in the home, or else you have nothing to bring to the world. Which is why codependency in relationships is even more toxic because it gave temporary illusions that allowed society to pretend it was balanced.

Romantic foundations in my experience must be just as responsible as the foundation for greater social stability, meaning that ultimately men and women need to be equally accountable to each other, and neither one can dominate the other without both sexes experiencing unnatural oppression that would have destroyed society.

As personal evidence I've found that I'm not hurt at all by anything anyone says here because of the love I feel naturally. And so I'm not using this forum to escape personal darkness. Which would be stupid wouldn't it, given the nature of this forum.

Which is why the negativity here had nothing to feed on, which is likely why this place has become a lot more tame.

The endgame as I've understood it is to create a permanent personal foundation of love and light with a direct responsibility to the earth, and not on any one spouse.

If I push you away, my Libra friend, it's because it seems to me your just chasing oxytocin and cheating yourself out of something better with a permanent foundation you wouldn't owe to anyone but yourself, God and the earth.

Edited by samowens84 (11/04/19 12:11 PM)

#120714 - 11/04/19 01:58 PM Re: The rebirth tree sap my and disrespect for Satan [Re: samowens84]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Ca
 Quote:
In my journey I have discovered God and the earth.

There, it is summarized for others now.

And also thanks for the oxytocin release.

You have now set yourself up admirably to both absolve your pablum and still play Jesus. 
11:56 PM July, 1st 2019
Wrote Signature

#120716 - 11/04/19 02:45 PM Re: The rebirth tree sap my and disrespect for Satan [Re: samowens84]
Spida Offline

Loc: Maine
 Originally Posted By: samowens84

There are people who care on a personal level.

But congrats on being able to parrot the "satanic" party line.

And perhaps you do too, otherwise why waste a lecture on me?

Read what you wrote again and see if you understand it.

Honestly, I don't read the majority of your posts. So that puts me at a slight disadvantage, but I believe I get the gist of it. You appear to be out of context with the forum for the most part, hence all the turbulence. Some high ranking members also verify this by either ridiculing you or ignoring you.

I have an affinity for forming(or borrowing) analogies, and the first one that comes to mind is "a square peg in a round hole", or vice versa. Most forums have a general theme, and you appear to be somewhat out of alignment with all of it. Which makes sense if your intent is to create waves, but it seems more like an attempt in seeking others that relate to(or find sympathy within) your disjointed philosophy. No one here seems to be relating to you on a personal level which is why I say you are generally out of context.

I don't really care what you do. I have my own thread which I implement as a sort of blog, and that makes it easy for users to ignore me if they wish. You seem to be using the entire forum for this purpose, or at least that is part of the impression I get. Maybe I am wrong and should actually read all your posts to better understand, but I don't really care enough.

One element that does transcend all forums is humor. The more crafty and intelligent users are quite good implementing this at times. I should think about that aspect more myself.

In the end though, it's all just internet stuff, and it's real life that matters most, and just to reiterate once more, even though I don't read all of your posts, I do enjoy watching people fuck with you. So maybe you are akin to that special substance(or catalyst) that is tolerated but also best enjoyed in moderation, or relative to some, not at all.

#120717 - 11/04/19 03:47 PM Re: The rebirth tree sap my and disrespect for Satan [Re: Spida]
samowens84 Offline

The context of a lot of my posts make sense in terms of work I do elsewhere.

And so this forum is for me one small part of a much larger context.

The users here who may or may not be more limited may or may not have their "feathers" ruffled.

Or perhaps they're willing accomplices who are "in the know."

You may be one of them, because your "black cat" thread was perfectly synchronous and helpful in context outside the forum in ways that I found most useful.

And as for the "gotcha" moment from Miss 42, she threw a bone that was more relevant for the more small minded members out there.

Whether he or she is small minded herself, I'll let her decide.

Two things I've noticed psychologically.

There's often a psychological connection between ideology adopted and the individual psychology of the adherent.

The stronger the individual, the more coherent the doctorine is lived and understood by the pupil is the best indicator of strength. The more an ideology is based on the rejection of something else or avoidance is the greatest indicator of weakness.

For example "I'd rather be feared than loved" in my experience can be best translated as that person found love too hard and to avoid feeling fragile and weak they adopted an ideology that reinforced an image of strength. Enough agreed with the cliche to evade critical thinking and perhaps made it easier to survive.

But it wasn't deep philosophy, it was parroted to survive to mask weakness.

The "I need to see it for myself" from a "scientist" rings hollow when there's plenty of evidence, and is then revealed to be an excuse for that person not wanting to do the work or being afraid to do the work for themselves but still have a cliche to avoid looking weak.

Less of an actual scientific Creed and more of a superficial method for saving face.

Want to get to know someone then you don't have to read their mind. Just look at how that person benefits materially in parroting the right cliche.

How this forum used to work. They didn't edge people out in order of who was the smartest, they said the most ignorant shit that got enough people on their side.

This forum is actually safer for honest intellectual exchange, and some still refuse to contribute to add productively to positive exchange.

That tells you how intellectually bankrupt some are for pining for the "good ole days."

Some would have liked to have the angst of the old forum back so that their stupidity might be less obvious and not have to contribute while social loafing off of SIN3.

*For those that do not know "social loafing" is a psychological term for when a group of participants feel no need to work and free to allow one person to carry them.

SIN3 provided that context in textbook fashion.

She tore other people down and is reasonably intelligent in a way that all the others had to do was cheer her on and not contribute and still gain some weird form of "credit."

The ones that may pine for her just miss her doing their work for them while they looked smart without doing anything.

And in spite of her fan club saying how much they "miss her," she still hasn't said shit.

I think that's her saying "fuck you."

Just a guess.

Or maybe she enjoys watching y'all squirm hoping she'll save you like Jesus.

(Thanks 42)

Analyzing it objectively.

She hasn't had to burn herself down like the phoenix with me up here like some of you might have had her do.

That's a self-interested motive.

She hasn't had to deal with you guys, and I have. This gave her a vacation.

Another self-interested motive.

As a bonus, she got to get off on a bunch of you squirming at having to step up in her absence and watching y'all fail.

Icing on the cake.

Seeing you guys not have a clue?

Even more fun.

Now the last two might be objectively true, and they might not.

But if you challenged them, you'd admit to being willing accomplices to my work.

Otherwise, you'd have to sit back and be content to look stupid on a forum, even if in private you know you're not.

And so she has people on this forum trapped intellectually like you had her put in spiritual jail.

A kind of revenge that helped her be more free.

Another motive.

Keep in mind this is my cold reading of the circumstances, not mind reading.

But in my experience cold reading tends to be more accurate.

IF this bruises a few egos, more points for her.

Edited by samowens84 (11/04/19 04:40 PM)

#120718 - 11/04/19 04:05 PM Re: The rebirth tree sap my and disrespect for Satan [Re: samowens84]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
You're a keen specimen for study because the social sciences have room for you. Some may call you an idiot savant, implying a saving grace somewhere in there, but is that the laurel you're resting on?
#120728 - 11/05/19 05:10 PM Re: The rebirth tree sap my and disrespect for Satan [Re: aeon6]
samowens84 Offline

If your male twin flame is afraid to take responsibility to harmonize themselves with your values, make you feel noticed, and inspire devotion to you and your vision, then it doesn't matter what you do, you would have already been divided and conquered, no matter how you distract yourself or try to deflect blame elsewhere, the consequence of that weakness is the same.

Others tried to enslave you with that, not with bad karma.

Karma can always be healed, but a rift between males and females in a community is the true divide and conquer strategy.

If you don't heal this, then you're wasting your energy trying to undermine me. It wouldn't matter if you failed or succeeded in undermining me, that weakness would just get worse, and without me as a buffer, you'd fall even harder.

And you'd be wasting valuable energy that would be better spent healing broken trust between you and your spiritual husband.

#120729 - 11/05/19 05:24 PM Re: The rebirth tree sap my and disrespect for Satan [Re: samowens84]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
Then why engage me if I'm such a lost cause?
#120730 - 11/05/19 06:00 PM Re: The rebirth tree sap my and disrespect for Satan [Re: aeon6]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: aeon6
Then why engage me if I'm such a lost cause?

Did I say you were?

Only you can decide if you're lost.

My life has always been defined apart from having a spouse, or even a mother. Although I'm grateful for all those things.

I think you depend on women too much to validate your humanity, instead of holding women in your life accountable.

My take on you is if I'm reading you correctly is that you don't hold the women in your life accountable enough, and even though you think you're being respectful and deferential, you're really making them feel invisible and not challenging them to be the person they'd like to be and lifting them up instead of coasting.

My first wife first told me that she wanted a man to get her out of darkness and to challenge her when she got dark to bring her back to light. My mother told me that also in that men need to be the balance.

I did go through a period when I was alone in the world. My humanity was not dependent on anyone but my personal quest and doing the right thing.

There were no lovers. Almost no friends. It was just me, my determination and love to never let go.

That initiated me as a human being. All I had was my humamity and it showed me what a joke the rest of the world was for chasing shadows and parking spaces, and that being human was everything.

That kind of perspective gave me courage and love that I can't do justice describing here.

Point being you seem to be holding on to some identity that from my perspective means nothing, and sometimes too afraid to let go of that and find the best in you instead.

I've yet to see you do that.

You need to go through a time when you would rather die than give up your humanity.

Can you do that?

I went through that in the extreme, and it gave me a freedom and strength that nothing else can compare too, and without what I'm describing, you still haven't made it to the level of human being.

And you're right, I don't think you're a lost cause.

But your story has to be beyond my opinion.

Flattery is often used to redirect and soften a person's psychology. Noticing how your psychology is being attempted to be directed can inform you in precise terms the motives of others.

Asking for that kind of attention from me implies a weakness in your integrity that others may notice too, who think that paying you just the right amount of attention and job security was a convenient and easy method to corrupt you and your ethics and morality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSipW2Zg8Mw

There's a moral component to the song "Boulevard of Broken Dreams."

Some people here may think they'd learned these lessons, but it often seemed to me that you or others got so used to pointing out the flaws in others that it seemed to make you soft and weak.

It doesn't matter what you know.

If you're weak you need to learn it again.

And if you want me to tell you my opinion, it's that you got so used to entropy protecting you from actually having to fight for your values and things you care about, that made you weak and confused.

And if you dont have to fight for what you want, then you're nothing. Plain and simple.

I heard a comedian say that she was sooo clever not having to run a marathon.

How fulfilling is that to live an empty life?

I may have love for you and find soulfulness in your company, but this isn't going to be an excuse for you to lay down and die.

It doesn't matter how much love and attention I give you. If you don't take care of yourself, all the attention and love in the world won't save you.

I'd rather you find truth that would challenge you to get better, not attention that feeds a delusion that you don't have too.

And a woman friend who knew that I had nothing to lose except my humanity thought that I was the ideal person to bring you the humility you needed.

Your other weakness is that you often craved the validation of those of inferior moral character than you.

That's always disturbed me, that you didn't seem to live your own worth.

Your genuine humility and love became a sad cover for letting your craving for security to overwhelm your moral courage to stand up for what you know is right.

Edited by samowens84 (11/05/19 06:56 PM)

#120732 - 11/05/19 07:01 PM Re: The rebirth tree sap my and disrespect for Satan [Re: samowens84]
samowens84 Offline

Unless your spiritual house is earned directly from your own will, the light from others will only have temporary relief followed by dissolutioning pain.

No house that doesn't come directly from you can ever be truly yours.

And you deserve better than that.

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.039 seconds of which 0.024 seconds were spent on 25 queries. Zlib compression disabled.