Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#120734 - 11/06/19 10:16 AM Treatise on European Knowledge
samowens84 Offline

"The great difference that is to be found in the notions of mankind is, from the different use they put their faculties to. Whilst some (and those the most) taking things upon trust, misemploy their power of assent, by lazily enslaving their minds to the dictates and dominion of others, in doctrines which it is their duty care fully to examine, and not blindly, with an implicit faith, to swallow; others, employing their thoughts only about some few things" but fall short because "they never let their thoughts on work about such angles."

---John Lock "Concerning Human understanding"

European knowledge is firmly understood that the wisdom's of earth cannot be retained unless earned.

The wisdom of Europe cannot be dispensed without the enduring survival of Europe as a race, independent and free.

The wisdom that I myself embody is that protecting my family and myself is the source of all purity and wisdom. That preservation of one's humanity is the only vibration that can align with the preservation of anther's humanity.

That to firmly hold and protect that which I hold dear that is basic and primal, such as protecting my personal offspring, what is precious is the will to protect. That will that does not ask for permission to be responsible to family. The notion of trade would undermine the notion of protection and will.

One may temporarily open their heart and receive blessings, but without the Will of wisdom to preserve that which is attained, they would fall away like air and nothing.

And so the principle universal ethic why I will never expose my family to harm on the position of trade or past harm is that a reparation doesn't exist unless it comes from within that individual race. The will to love, to be kind, the will to nurture, is only real if it comes from your deepest human will as a foundation.

Without recognizing that will or responsibility within one's self, all blessing are the weight of a curse without the wisdom and will to sustain their existence.

Thus unless that blessing is earned with the wisdom and purified instinct of primal love and protection, then that blessing will necessarily implode.

Gnostic first person experience is the only method to reliably retain wisdom that cannot be bought or sold.

If the primal is nature's vetting process, then the survival instinct is what preserves it.

Since I risked death and destruction for the wisdom I've retained, it can't be taken away.

The earth judged me worthy based on this private vetting by the earth.

In my personal travels wisdom is a spirit just as much alive as the devil is to some.

Wisdom is founded upon devotion to the earth. Whoever loves wisdom gets to keep the progress they've made forever with wisdom as their foundation.

Wisdom had informed me that there were none who knew this, and had been in the habit of allowing themselves to be burned by the devil's fire over and over again in the pattern of the phoenix.

Wisdom would be my cover, she said, because very few would recognize her light, and were blind to it.

Your love of wisdom would look to others as love for evil, because that was all they had understood, and with mirroring limitations is all they were capable of recognizing.

Devotion to wisdom through love purified by survival ensures the foundation that cannot be taken away.

This is why European culture will survive forever, because European contribution cannot be bought or sold, because if it is desired it must be earned within a person in this manner.

It can only be aligned with to be kept. To try and steal or buy it would demonstrate an unworthy ignorance that would refuse alignment.

This is the nature of European racial wisdom

And why is this wisdom necessary?

Because without it the world would collapse into ruin and every human being would go extinct without wisdom to uphold it.

The basic principle of this wisdom is that past hurts isn't relevant to who is capable of fixing it. That mutual alignment and healing can only go so far, and then one must let go and allow the opposing energy to heal itself to create an ethical foundation.

The intrinsic ethical lesson is knowing the limitation of alignment of healing is linked to the survival instinct.

The basic principle being that one must be in touch with your survival instinct to understand when responsibility is helpful, and when it harms another's ability to be in tune with their own quest to rediscover their survival instinct to permanently ensure their ethical foundation within the earth. Because without this foundation, all help would be wasted and futile, and to pretend otherwise would make it difficult by nurturing the illusion that the instinct is unnecessary, which would nurture the long term self-destruction of another community.

Edited by samowens84 (11/06/19 10:34 AM)

#120736 - 11/06/19 12:36 PM Why VAR Can Go Fuck Itself [Re: samowens84]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Ca
Because it's ruining the flow of the game. I laugh when they say it would be non-invasive.

Congratulations, you have removed the traditional from the sport.  And what is fucking is wrong with the fourth official is he fucking retarded or just a wanker, as is so often stated.

You fucking take away one of ours and issue the simulation yellow card and then turn around and let Watford fucking trip over the air, only after he realized the ball was going over the touch line.

I feel this can lead to underdog favoritism for say, lovable little foxes who are pushing their way into "The Big 6" (formerly 4), to get the benefit of continued decisions in their favor like a charge vs block on one's home court in basketball.

You will DEFINITELY see a trend towards either the underdog or that same tendency in basketball for referees to call in favor of the home crowd because they too enjoy making people cheer. There is a real susceptibility to unintentional nepotism like giving relegation-prone teams something to cheer about.

Apart from that, VAR has been nothing but a an unholy mess of a controversy from FIFA's grand incorporation of replay. Several obvious calls have been messed already by this other official, who is obvious off drinking and seeing double on the replay screen, is fucking it up for everything.
11:56 PM July, 1st 2019
Wrote Signature

#120739 - 11/06/19 02:41 PM Re: Treatise on European Knowledge [Re: samowens84]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Let me bring some European wisdom and enlightenment here.
Being living and breathing in the European Union since ever.
Living and having lived in its capital for decades...

Go Fuck Yourself.

You have no idea how far off you are from target.
There is no European culture.
Europe is economics. That is it.

All else is local nationalism.

#120740 - 11/06/19 08:14 PM Re: Treatise on European Knowledge [Re: Dimitri]
samowens84 Offline

You're looking for sympathy aren't you Dimitri.

I wouldn't say it's the wrong place or the wrong time.

But perhaps public remorse on your part to shift your personal direction might be beyond what your capable of emotionally.

You sometimes seem to cling to the identity of "narcissist" in a snowflake kinda way.

It's just a bad habit you have.

I've noticed that some people who lack moral courage would rather look good than do good.

I just never figured you were one of those people.

Disappointing.

Edited by samowens84 (11/06/19 08:26 PM)

#120743 - 11/07/19 12:15 AM Re: Treatise on European Knowledge [Re: samowens84]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

I am not even Dimitri, and I want to slap your little pompous bitch ass. Though he can handle himself I can't handle this shit anymore, and I don't care if it feeds what you believe you are doing.

Once more, you are either an EXTREMELY PROFICIENT troll or you really are God's special little creature in your own head.

And I will also say if you are the former, you got me again. Kudos.

But I will play this one on face value.

Quote:
You're looking for sympathy aren't you Dimitri.

I wouldn't say it's the wrong place or the wrong time.

But perhaps public remorse on your part to shift your personal direction might be beyond what your capable of emotionally.

You sometimes seem to cling to the identity of "narcissist" in a snowflake kinda way.

It's just a bad habit you have.

I've noticed that some people who lack moral courage would rather look good than do good.

I just never figured you were one of those people.

Disappointing.

The arrogance of what you believe is the stuff of jihadists. You are an absolute disgrace to The United States of America and all who have fought and died to maintain your right to be a pompous little bitch that talks down to other people, including those from cultures your little christian ass knows a fucking thing about... to use Nomian cliche for a post.

You have freedom of religion and expression, and have chosen to prattle your nonsense in an international niche environment and shame everyone who doesn't agree with you.

You are effectively the Christian standing outside any event you don't like and shaming people for going in.  You are carrying yourself a hair trigger from a abortion clinic bombing militant purely by the asshole way in which you demand everyone listen to your prattling little proselytizing shit at the same time you condescend everything that doesn't work with your myopic little view of the world.

You are a vial disease along with trust fund Arab bitches that enroll in flight school, and anyone else who makes pushing religious belief a priority.

So let me make this absolutely clear on the motherfucking oath I have sworn to upholding the United States Constitution.

You are a percentage. A demographic. A person in a society that gives you privilege much of the world doesn't have the liberty of. And you abuse it. You push it.  You take your own abstractions and then judge others because your god tells you it is absolute truth.  By staying on this forum you are doing the equivalent of standing in a Synogauge and saying "If you dont believe in Jesus, you go to hell."  Even after they ask you to leave, but you are probably so fucked in your sick little head you think you are fighting Satan somehow.

You need to learn about habitats. You need to learn that there are subsets of people with the privilege to associate in their own little cliques and you overstep your honorable rights by standing there will a bullhorn and denying people the same privilege you abuse with such audacity.  I don't give a fuck what you think and I want your religious 'tenacity' out my society.  And it is because you won't give up pushing it on those who don't want it. That is the criteria you dumb fucking asshole.

You can share your thoughts on your god with those who want to hear it and no one can stop you. AA is perfect for your bullshit, probably where it came from.

Community of Satanism and The Occult, not community of everyone listen to the barely coherent god-fucked zealot that talks down to beliefs different than theirs.

I am all for adversity, as evidence by this diatribe, but you sir, ma'am, whatever, tarnish the very essence this country was founding on, this website by proxy, as well as any country with similar views of liberty.

Though you won't, I will ask you one more time.

PLEASE GET YOUR PERSONAL GOD VIEWS THE FUCK OUT OF THIS HABITAT AND NEVER RETURN.

AND STOP TRYING TO CONVERT PEOPLE THAT DON'T WANT IT YOU FUCK.
Wrote Signature

#120745 - 11/07/19 12:36 AM Re: Treatise on European Knowledge [Re: CanisMachina42]
Dark Light 444 Offline

“Your (sic) hurting, Canis. Why are you in so much pain? Do you not see your inherent beauty? Your (sic) so much more then (sic) that. But you know this already. I’m here when you are ready.”

He’s so fucking predictable, even *I*, Aquino’s resident boot licker, could sock puppet this guy.

#120746 - 11/07/19 12:50 AM Re: Treatise on European Knowledge [Re: Dark Light 444]
Bartho LeMule Offline

Sin3 can't be here in person, but she has something to say about all this: https://youtu.be/uOACsX5ha6I

#120747 - 11/07/19 12:54 AM Re: Treatise on European Knowledge [Re: Bartho LeMule]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Oh, god-fucking-damnit... Really? AK was right?

And I think all the masculinity left when Dread stopped giving a shit. As there are only 8 people left here and most are probably transgender.

And I am too much of a histrionic drama queen for that to be about me.

And I am just assuming what was said by the title.
Wrote Signature

#120749 - 11/07/19 08:32 AM Re: Treatise on European Knowledge [Re: Bartho LeMule]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: Bartho LeMule
Sin3 can't be here in person, but she has something to say about all this: https://youtu.be/uOACsX5ha6I
She can, but she won't.

Originally Posted By: CanisMachina42
And I am just assuming what was said by the title.
She basically said the notion of "toxic masculinity" is nonsense.

I think the choice of term is silly, but it refers to something real: the chest-pounding macho posturing of someone who isn't really masculine and is trying too hard to appear so.

Basically a little bitch bullying others to deflect attention from their own shortcomings.

And I think all the masculinity left when Dread stopped giving a shit.
Pretty much.

As there are only 8 people left here and most are probably transgender.
Speak for yourself. I am certified 100% biologically female, thank you.

#120756 - 11/07/19 03:15 PM Re: Treatise on European Knowledge [Re: samowens84]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Sympathy?
What the hell are you talking about?

Not everyone wants to hold hands.
For someone who uses "narcissist" as an insult you do use "I" a lot.

#120757 - 11/07/19 04:21 PM Re: Treatise on European Knowledge [Re: Dimitri]
samowens84 Offline

That was something negative said in the context of yesterday.

If you're still hurt by that I don't have anything to say to that. Those feelings are private for you, even if they relate in context of your perspective towards me.

But I don't use narcissism as an insult.

In my personal mind palace there are heirarchies of personality. Narcissism is more limited and less objective than Machiavellian personality type.

And no one personality type need necessarily be dominate. Machiavellian personality type is inwardly focused in how that type relates to the outside world. A more pure and honest integration of Harmony between self and world, whereas Narcissism as I understand it is less inward focused and in that condition tends to compensate for a crippled inner eye by being more engaged with the world.

And this isn't necessarily fixed. And I can't speak for your perspective, but for me the goal has always been to be more connected to my humanity on an inward focus. This makes me more ethically engaged with my inner self that makes a more precise and consistent relationship with what's outside.

This makes me less and less threatened by the opinions of others and allows me to place the displeasure of others in the appropriate context.

The attitudes of another becomes processed more and more realistically.

And those attitudes and the frustrations of others is placed in their context. For example, someone having an attitude is shifted from a reflection of self worth, into a reflection of them instead of me, and my reaction to an attitude is more self defining than the initial reaction received.

For example, when you felt offended by my previous response, I had a choice in how to respond. I could have attacked your identity, as a means to escape negative feelings that you yourself wouldn't be responsible for since they would have existed prior to your response, or I could do what I'm doing now, which is giving me personal joy that has allowed me the pleasure of exploring myself in a way that makes me feel good about myself that restores an independent identity separate from your response.

There are common intersectional ground between the personality types as I understand it.

You could disagree with me, and that would be your right, but that is only within the context of your own mind palace which may or may not be organized differently from mine and any friction would be the pain of having to organize new information, which is not relevant to me or my worth as a human being or to my responsibilities elsewhere.

Narcissistic pain is when an outside opinion might make someone suffering from that pain aware of their inner disconnect. And when that pain is purified, that individual in my experience takes one step away from the narcissism spectrum and one step closer to the machavellian spectrum.

From my understanding machavellian personality type differs from the sociopathic spectrum as in that it connects me to my ethical human core that instinctually uses sociopathic tendencies for spiritually ethical purposes.

And so for me narcissism isn't an identity, it's a condition anyone can momentarily slip in and out of that is meant to be overcome, not identified with.

And so in my mind palace it isn't an insult, but a category of description.

In yours, it might mean something different. That sense of separateness and awareness of separateness allows for more objectivity, and dignity and generally more harmonious ethical behavior that is more capable of shaping a world you would find yourself more harmonious with, instead of acting out the narcissistic condition that might put you in danger of losing your values to force yourself to fit with the world as you imagine it to be.

And since narcissism can have a hard time discerning itself as separate from the world, that attempt to "fit in" with the world is unreliable, which is why it's important for a person in my view to graduate from narcissism towards the more attractive machavellian objectivity.

Edited by samowens84 (11/07/19 04:39 PM)

#120758 - 11/07/19 04:35 PM Re: Treatise on European Knowledge [Re: XiaoGui17]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Thanks for watching, it saved me having to look at her. Some can pull off that hair, some can't. Very few Annie Lennoxes and Sarah McLaughlin about.

Anyway...

It is true, no amount of psychological manipulation will hide the true self. It is also funny the outward domineering bulldyke is complaining about not encountering masculine men.

As, only controlled pansies that are attracted to their mom bitchslapping the dad around the household find a dominating 'woman' attractive.

She want fixer upper faggots she can turn into typical men or something?

That would explain what Anna was saying.
Wrote Signature

#120767 - 11/09/19 04:58 AM Re: Treatise on European Knowledge [Re: samowens84]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

I could (dis)agree with made statements if you could be more concise.

Meaning to make a clear and short argument.
Without blowing your own horn.
You are too busy talking about yourself to the extend any point supposedly made becomes either moot or incomprehensible.

Get your focus straight.

#120771 - 11/09/19 05:52 PM Re: Treatise on European Knowledge [Re: Dimitri]
Spida Offline

Loc: Maine
 Originally Posted By: Dimitri
I could (dis)agree with made statements if you could be more concise.

Meaning to make a clear and short argument.
Without blowing your own horn.
You are too busy talking about yourself to the extend any point supposedly made becomes either moot or incomprehensible.

Get your focus straight.

This advice is perfect, too bad they won't take it.

Dude is like a smug little fly buzzing about; oblivious to all but their own little inner world that results in nothing more than incessant ramblings and bullshit.

The one person that they found favor with recently was probably just trolling.

Telling them to shut up or leave just seems to have an opposite effect, but worth a try I suppose.

Need a more effective fly swatter it seems.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.