Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#120883 - 11/27/19 07:45 PM Bestiality in satanism, Prohibited or allowed?
777HUNTER Offline
lurker

I'm new to the whole idea of devil worship or Satanism.
But one thing I'm not new to, is having the absolute best, euphoric sex with beautiful horses, consensual of course. I hate ropes and chains, if you need ropes and chains, you need to be beaten to your limit.
Anyway, I would appreciate any counsel on the matter as I've been told both, that it's permitted so long as it is consensual and that it's strictly forbidden.

#120885 - 11/27/19 09:22 PM Re: Bestiality in satanism, Prohibited or allowed? [Re: 777HUNTER]
XiaoGui17 Online
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
Lotta passive voice. If something's being forbidden, the question is by whom?

Is it forbidden? Sure. The laws of many jurisdictions prohibit sex with animals.

But that's not your question, is it? Your question is whether it's forbidden in Satanism. So then the question first becomes by what authority the Official Satanic Stanceô on the matter is allegedly being held down.

Do you think Satan himself forbids it? Nah. He doesn't give a shit. Motherfucker has cloven hooves, horns, and a tail. Clearly, he's down for a bit of bestial romping.

The High Priest / Black Pope / Grand Poobah of [Insert Satanic 501(c)(3) nonprofit here]? Depends on your flavor. Pick your poison.

I'll drop one more hint to see if you can figure it out: maybe check out the Law of Thelema.

#120888 - 11/27/19 09:32 PM Re: Bestiality in satanism, Prohibited or allowed? [Re: XiaoGui17]
777HUNTER Offline
lurker

As above, so below.
As I believe, so it is.
Xiaogui17 thank you for that.
What rules? Mine?

Edited by 777HUNTER (11/27/19 09:36 PM)

#120890 - 11/28/19 06:19 AM Re: Bestiality in satanism, Prohibited or allowed? [Re: 777HUNTER]
2861Views Offline
lurker

Hi to all my lovely friends in the 600 Club which I only joined yesterday . I am also new to devil worship and Satanism which I am enjoying. I am also interested in the topic of Bestiality sex which I would like to know if itís permitted to watch on line as I donít think itís legal to take part in even if itís consensual. Letís open up the topic and find out whatís legal and whatís not. Private emails maybe
#120893 - 11/28/19 01:35 PM Re: Bestiality in satanism, Prohibited or allowed? [Re: 2861Views]
Dark Light 444 Offline

Fucking disgusting, by *my* standards, any form of animal fucking. Anyone involved in this practice needs to be institutionalized.

#120897 - 11/28/19 10:53 PM Re: Bestiality in satanism, Prohibited or allowed? [Re: Dark Light 444]
XiaoGui17 Online
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: Dark Light 444
Fucking disgusting, by *my* standards, any form of animal fucking. Anyone involved in this practice needs to be institutionalized.
Meh. I eat animals. I'm basically gratifying myself at their expense. I doubt they consented.

Were I in their hooves, I'd rather some weirdo hump me than be conked over the head and have my throat slit so I could be slow-roasted into a delicious brisket.

The idea of humping a horse isn't terribly appealing to me. Rather foul, actually. But as long as they have the animal's owner's consent or own the animal in question, they can have at it as far as I'm concerned. Ain't my business.

#120898 - 11/29/19 02:28 AM Re: Bestiality in satanism, Prohibited or allowed? [Re: XiaoGui17]
CanisMachina42 Offline

Loc: Ca
 Originally Posted By: Horsefucker

But one thing I'm not new to, is having the absolute best, euphoric sex with beautiful horses, consensual of course. I hate ropes and chains, if you need ropes and chains, you need to be beaten to your limit.
Anyway, I would appreciate any counsel on the matter as I've been told both, that it's permitted so long as it is consensual and that it's strictly forbidden.

You know what, it's far less disturbing than kid fucking and granny fucking.

Fuck, Kevin Smith made an ordinary thing like fucking a donkey that much more hilarious.

He taught us all tolerance with a PC friendly "interspecies erotica".

This is like the strangest fetish one can express having before people start taking down IP's.

I say as long as your deal is equine or the more exotic bovidae, which is mostly sheep/goat fuckers, and not feline, like ligers, you'll be fine. Though I would pay to watch a person try to fuck a liger, it would be like Roy only with a much larger cat.

There is also some fine and important history related to horse fucking, such as Caligula, Lady Godiva, or even Katherine The Great, who apparently loved herself some big floppy horse cock.

I personally see horse, neigh all animal fucking in an almost comic book like way. Much like that scene with the guy fucking the bear in the woods in Super Troopers.

D. Scientific : Quod erat demonstrandum

#120899 - 11/29/19 01:39 PM Re: Bestiality in satanism, Prohibited or allowed? [Re: CanisMachina42]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
The act itself, right or wrong, will persist with humanity. I myself find a sexual concensus hard to believe and is rather predatory of humans. My cats would never forgive me if I was into that kind of pussy.
#120919 - 12/02/19 01:30 PM Re: Bestiality in satanism, Prohibited or allowed? [Re: 777HUNTER]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

So you're a horse-fucker?
You are a sick man.

Fuck off.

#121000 - 12/11/19 08:42 PM Re: Bestiality in satanism, Prohibited or allowed? [Re: 777HUNTER]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Trolling is a art-form.

You are Kinkade.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.015 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.