Page 2 of 7 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#11996 - 09/29/08 07:01 PM Re: Modern Satanism isnt it just.... [Re: The Zebu]
lux Offline
Banned
pledge

Loc: Newcastle UK
"..And this is exactly the paradigm from which Satanism is drawn. Man is essentially an animal, and the same laws that govern "animal nature" are the ones that rule over human behavior. We ALREADY live in a kill-or-be-killed world. The law of the jungle can't come back because it never left us in the first place."

Really, would not have thought anyone would want that

Man is a Mammal, I dont know about being called an animal a dumb beast who has not got the level of inteligence to know better than to merely submit to the strongest instinctive urge, man probably even satanists would often ignore the strong instinct in order to follow a lesser instinct because it was the right thing to do.

At this point I want to ask a question since Satanism is all about self, self servitude, self preservation and being ture to the animalistic phiolosophy of Satanism. If two satanists were out for a walk and something terrible happend to befall one of the satanists...with great risk to oneself would a fellow satanist help the first satanist?

If your right about the law of the jungle never leaving us, then Darwin was wrong...But he wasnt, When people see others in africa starving, people often of a different race suffering, the majority of people would like to ease that suffering, help in someway and i am sure more people would donate if charities were not corrupt and if the problem was merely that easy as to throw cash at it. The law of the jungle states, not only should a man not bother about such people who are unable to provide for themselves sufficiantly because they are so weak but if needs be he should take what little they have to further his own advancement.. most people are not like that, society is not like that, your probably right the powers that be are like that, that is why there is a problem in africa in the first place because of the greed of western power, but the government is not the society the people are the society. Yes these men have power, possition, authoity etc and they are cold hearted gutless wonders that would sell their own grandmother for a bit more....

I would not sell out my bretheren Christian or otherwise in order to be like them, not for all the power and glory in the world....Chrsitians and weak people will always be subjects of such people, but Christian distain, our open rejection of power and greed to the detriment of people serves as a sign of contridition to those who would do such things and a "ROCK" of hope to those who must endure it. Christianity has always been the religion of the slave, of the week, the poor, the oppressed...because Christianity is there salvation, (Jesus – “King of Slaves” – TSB) their hope against those b*ards in power who have always expolited them. Christianity is not about fairy tales and bed time storys, its a hard religion that takes self disiplin, warriors, fighters..fearless..not in a military sense, but active opposition, outspoken and will not shut up, would rather die than deny the true way of life for all.. you people havent seen it yet, you live in a post Christian west where still we are very christianized...but we (Catholics) will be a voice for the oppressed, the weak, the marginalised...because they are human beings....NOT ANIMALS!

“But again, I find it amusing that you put "law of the jungle" and "anarchy" into the same statement- since anarchy implies that there are no laws.”

Law of the Jungle is lawlessness.

“What always annoys me about traditional religious philosophy is that its proponents always insist that man, at his core, is a savage, backstabbing monster, and that without religion we would be eating babies and raping dogs.”

That is not true, Christianity believes that man is created by God and essentially Good, however we believe that mankind has free will to do good or do bad, when given free will we are bound to find some men who will choose to do what is bad often suggesting that bad is Good. It is the at the hands of the violent man the pacifist is killed, it is at the hands of the rich that the poor are exploited and given poor working conditions, it is at the hands of master that the slave is beaten… does not your bible not advocate, what you deny?

"Blessed are the strong, for they shall possess the earth - Cursed are the weak, for they
shall inherit the yoke!

Blessed are the powerful, for they shall be reverenced among men - Cursed are the
feeble, for they shall be blotted out!

Blessed are the bold, for they shall be masters of the world - Cursed are the
righteously humble, for they shall be trodden under cloven hoofs!

Blessed are the iron-handed, for the unfit shall flee before them

Thrice cursed are the weak whose insecurity makes them vile, for they shall serve and
suffer!" - TSB

As for eating babies and raping dogs….Since this "new age of Satanism" in our society began do we not see the legalised killing of babies based on the assumption the woman is worth more…and te child less.. why because she is stronger more developed, the child weaker less developed…. And do we not see a certain amount of quiet tollereance of those who practice beastiality?

For what reason do you want power over the weaker, for your own glory, for your own betterment, what about the weak, what about other people… fu** the human race, I live for me and me alone, fu** the earth and all who inhabit it for if I can I will rule them, because I am my own God and I have no others before me, the human race is merely animals, but I, I shall make myself a God amongst them and they will bow down to me for woe are they who do not for victory is the root of all that is right. - But have you not heard - "put down your knife, for those who live by the sword shall die by the sword?"

"The number of civil nontheists clearly demonstrates the opposite, and if one observes the animal kingdom, we see ordered societies and families of different species.... which, surprisingly, DON'T rape and kill each other daily (alright, sometimes they do, but humans do that too... any society will have some kind of social deviance)."

But should this social deviance be encouraged as your bible suggests?

"Are we not all predatory animals by instinct? If humans ceased wholly from preying upon each other, could they continue to exist?

if a man smite you on one cheek, SMASH him
on the other!; smite him hip and thigh, for self-preservation is the highest law!

Make yourself a Terror to your adversary

Each person must decide for himself what form of sexual activity best suits his individual needs"

- TSB

"The truth is that even animals have a sort of morality... the only difference between us and them is that we are intelligent enough to give it a philosophical label."

Is Satanism truly the thing you desire for the human race, the strong destroying the weak, the perverse as "free" as they will.

“Animals don't worship a god. And since we're animals too, and we can obtain ideas about morality without theistic religion, why would we have to?”

Why are you blinded by the light of Christ, for what will the weak look to for strength against their adversary/adversaries than to that which is stronger, God is our hope, our shield, he is the great protector…he gives us strength in our weakness (St Paul) he gives us wisdom in our foolishness...ask not why would we have to, but why would they want to!

“At the core of the issue, Satanists are capable of seeing the world and morality through an atheistic, materialist, nature-centered view.”

Therein perhaps lies the difference, for is it not clear now that so can the Christian? For has he not yet suffered enough at its hands? However can any athiest, satanist or no, truly see the world and morality from a Catholic point of view, do they not have ears and yet fail to hear, eyes but yet fail to see, interlect yet fail to perceive?

“Again, this cannot be substantiated without invoking supernatural ideas like God and Karma, which can't be proven scientifically.”

I was talking on a much more earthly basis than you imagine. We as human beings are in a terrible fall if we abandon God…

“If humans ceased wholly from preying, upon each other, could they continue to exist?”

Look at what your advocating, not what your denouncing!!

“The material world is all we can observe, so we see no logical reason to live our lives otherwise”

“the Church teaches that the one true God, our creator and lord can be known with certainty from his works, by the natural light of human reason” - Vatican 1

Our hope, our shield, the great protector, our strength, our wisdom and our light.

Someone has already said heaven and hell are here in this world now, if we seek to let each man build his own personal heaven in the end everyone will live in hell. Self sacrafice in this world can lead to a world still imperfect yet a dim mirror image of the heaven we hope to attain where all will live in peace and harmony and without need of self sacrafice, for our fallen human nature will be corrected.

Edited by lux (09/29/08 07:15 PM)

#11999 - 09/29/08 07:45 PM Re: Modern Satanism isnt it just.... [Re: lux]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
You are forgetting (or I think choosing to ignore) that Satanism is about the self, but we are each different. There are altruistic Satanists. It is an idividual thing. Those that are more self centered may not go out of their way for a friend and that's ok, they probably won't have many friends. Those that are kinder and more less self centered probably would.

Satanism doesn't stop someone from being as altruistic as they are by nature.

You are wrong about what you think is the law of the jungle. It is not lawlessness. There is a very honest and defined heirarchy in the jungle, from the Tiger down to the ants, all animals know their place in the food chain and don't have to read a book to find it out either! There are many examples of animals working together too, so you're just wrong about what you think the Law of the Jungle is.

My problem with you now Lux and I won't be responding anymore, is that you keep quoting as fact, a bunch of OPINIONS.

I don't beleive in God, period. Quoting all the scripture from a book that is of questionable origins at best, will not change that for any of us here.

You aren't asking questions you are trying to tell people here they are wrong.

The Satanic Bible is only a very small starting point. If you don't think that the strong destroying the weak doesn't happen within EVERY SINGLE CHURCH ON EARTH, then you are blind to the real world, in which case, you will NEVER GET IT!

Churchs are FULL of hypocrisy. The are evil institutions and if there really was a God, he would be rather against all the Churches that pervert his real message. Go be a good little Catholic somewhere else. You really aren't ready for understanding yet, sorry.

Zeph

#12004 - 09/29/08 08:46 PM Re: Modern Satanism isnt it just.... [Re: lux]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
 Quote:
If two satanists were out for a walk and something terrible happend to befall one of the satanists...with great risk to oneself would a fellow satanist help the first satanist?

That would depend upon whether or not I care for the other person. If it is some random stranger, I'd probably run like hell from whatever it was that killed them.

Quote:
When people see others in africa starving, people often of a different race suffering, the majority of people would like to ease that suffering, help in someway and i am sure more people would donate if charities were not corrupt and if the problem was merely that easy as to throw cash at it.

It's not the charities that are the obstacle to donating, it's that most people have only enough for themselves and their immediate family. Unless you're rich and like to help others of lesser fortune (and adopt a billion children) like Brangelina, most people are looking out for themselves and those they care about. Modern day "survival of the fittest".

Quote:
The law of the jungle states, not only should a man not bother about such people who are unable to provide for themselves sufficiantly because they are so weak but if needs be he should take what little they have to further his own advancement.

Not necessarily. A smart animal would not risk himself by getting into a possible conflict with another human, "weak" as though he might be. He would stockpile his goods in a safe place, and keep a guard on his possessions so that the needful do not try to steal it from him. When the other animal dies or moves on, that would be the optimal time to take his stuff.

Quote:
Since this "new age of Satanism" in our society began do we not see the legalised killing of babies based on the assumption the woman is worth more…and te child less.

Who is worth more is not the issue with abortion, it's the woman's right whether she wants to carry a fetus to full term or not. Anti-abortionists do not take into account the money, physical and emotional effort that comes along with pregnancy, not to mention the money for clothing, food, toys, education, etc, that comes with having a child.

YOU value the child more...yet you are not bearing it. You would risk the life of another human being that already has family, friends, a life to live, for a clump of cells that is little more than a brain stem and some nerve endings? If you are against abortion, then do not have one. Plain and simple. Who are YOU to dictate who does what with their bodies and souls? Typical Christian busybody...

Quote:
fu** the human race

No, fuck the stupid ones.

Quote:
fu** the earth and all who inhabit it for if I can I will rule them

I think most Satanists have a healthy respect and concern for the planet that birthed our race. We tend not to put on "airs" about our humble origins, instead embracing them and celebrating our advancement and potential. Humans have only started destroying the planet and going against their nature since the invention of Gods. Before then, humans lived in relative harmony with their environment, never multiplying to such great numbers in one place that they devastated the area, instead coexisting as small tribes. They had no gods to build monuments for, no ideological wars to fight, no justification for slaughtering an entire people (a good example is the Jews in the Old Testament...were there ANY tribes they didn't kill in the name of God?).

Quote:
Why are you blinded by the light of Christ

We're not the blind ones....Look to the mote in thine own eye.

Quote:
We as human beings are in a terrible fall if we abandon God…

No, you who are believers are in for a terrible fall...the rest of us are quite content to watch you all swirl down the drain.

#12005 - 09/29/08 08:51 PM Re: Modern Satanism isnt it just.... [Re: ZephyrGirl]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
As for eating babies and raping dogs….Since this "new age of Satanism" in our society began do we not see the legalised killing of babies based on the assumption the woman is worth more…and te child less.. why because she is stronger more developed, the child weaker less developed…. And do we not see a certain amount of quiet tollereance of those who practice beastiality?

Wait a minute lux. A certain amount of quiet tolerance of those practicing beastiality? You mean kinda like a quiet tolerace of priests molesting little boys? Kinda like that, lux? As far as this is concerned you are blaming satanists for abortion. It is not based on the asumption that the woman is worth more, you choose to see it that way. Now I am a firm believer in giving what you get and facing the aftermath. These women gave their loins and in turn recieved an unwanted pregnancy. To assume that not one woman of "faith" has had an abortion would be rediculous. What about your golden rule? Did the fetus choose to be extinguished at such a stage? Now these are from the eleven satanic rules of the earth: 8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children
Now granted maybe aborthions could not be considered children but you get the point(I would hope). As for #8, well I couldn't think of a stronger complaint of an unwanted child than to kill it off because "i'm not ready" boo fuckin hoo, shoulda thought about that. Who was it again that killed the firstborn of every man and animal in Egypt? Oh thats right, GOD! So don't blame the "new satanic age on abortion, try to think things out little better. (DAMN LOGIC)

#12007 - 09/29/08 08:54 PM Re: Modern Satanism isnt it just.... [Re: lux]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Law of the Jungle is lawlessness.

Lawlessness?

Being altruistic is in our nature, as well as the nature of many other animals. Look at primate society, for example. Are they lawless? No. They still have things like social order and altruistic behavior. They function as a species yet have no gods or saviors or holy books. THAT is godlessness... the real law of the jungle.

A Satanist would help his fellow Satanist in danger if he cherished them as a person, and it would also provide a reason for the one in need to return the favor someday. But if he despised the person because he had greatly wronged or would wrong him, then the Satanist is free to let him suffer.

Also, keep in mind that we don't regard the Satanic Bible as absolute dogma... so don't quote it like it's the Christian Bible. Nonetheless, it does teach that we should give our love to those who deserve it.

It is true that a Satanist lives for himself alone. But no man is an island, so the interests of the society and the individual overlap. It's an "I scratch your back, you scratch mine" deal. Honestly, what's so bad about that?

“the Church teaches that the one true God, our creator and lord can be known with certainty from his works, by the natural light of human reason” - Vatican 1

Our hope, our shield, the great protector, our strength, our wisdom and our light.

Someone has already said heaven and hell are here in this world now, if we seek to let each man build his own personal heaven in the end everyone will live in hell. Self sacrafice in this world can lead to a world still imperfect yet a dim mirror image of the heaven we hope to attain where all will live in peace and harmony and without need of self sacrafice, for our fallen human nature will be corrected.

Again, no evidence to back this up at all. On a mundane level, what is so wrong with each man wanting to build his personal heaven? Self sacrifice should not be an end in itself.

Our nature is not fallen... It's not good or evil or anything like that. A bit flawed, yes, since nature does have little imperfections at a genetic and atomic level, but I don't think that's what you're getting at.

Finally, philosophy aside, if heaven and hell are right here on earth, and rejecting God will land you in hell, then why does hell feel so damn comfortable? I mean, I'm feeling pretty happy right now. Certainly happier than when I was a confused Christian trying to reconcile his own personal beliefs with a dogmatic religion he couldn't bring himself to agree with. I'm also quite sure that even the older members would agree with me, too.

Edited by The Zebu (09/29/08 09:31 PM)

#12010 - 09/29/08 09:16 PM Re: Modern Satanism isnt it just.... [Re: blsk]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
Is Satanism truly the thing you desire for the human race, the strong destroying the weak, the perverse as "free" as they will.
YES, YES, YES! Yes I would LOVE for the strong to rule as strengh comes from the mind. A strong intilect, a strong will, a strong desire to learn, to build, to create, to discover the workings of all existence. Damned be the weak who have no motivation for such things as thought and logic but merely jump on the first train that comes along. Yes I see the light, you my "friend" are blinded by it.

#12027 - 09/30/08 07:10 AM Re: Modern Satanism isnt it just.... [Re: blsk]
lux Offline
Banned
pledge

ZephyrGirl:

"You are forgetting (or I think choosing to ignore) that Satanism is about the self, but we are each different. There are altruistic Satanists. It is an idividual thing. Those that are more self centered may not go out of their way for a friend and that's ok, they probably won't have many friends. Those that are kinder and more less self centered probably would.

Satanism doesn't stop someone from being as altruistic as they are by nature."

But neither does it speak out/oppose those who wish to be as self centred as they wish, infact it encourages it, kindness and thinking of others are seen as weak, the less kind you are and the more self centred the stronger you are. I see that Satanism is about the self, but focusing on yourself means you fail to see others.

"You are wrong about what you think is the law of the jungle. It is not lawlessness. There is a very honest and defined heirarchy in the jungle, from the Tiger down to the ants, all animals know their place in the food chain and don't have to read a book to find it out either! There are many examples of animals working together too, so you're just wrong about what you think the Law of the Jungle is."

But it is a hiararchy based on who is strongest, more dominant, tyranny is the reuslt of anarchy. Imagine a King who is a satanist, what terror he is to his people.

"My problem with you now Lux and I won't be responding anymore, is that you keep quoting as fact, a bunch of OPINIONS."

like what?

"I don't beleive in God, period. Quoting all the scripture from a book that is of questionable origins at best, will not change that for any of us here."

Why dont you want to believe in God?

or

Have you missed the point?

"You aren't asking questions you are trying to tell people here they are wrong."

I am asking questions of people, it is you who imagine I am saying they are wrong, perhaps because deep down my questions make you feel you are wrong.. but I have never said you are.

"The Satanic Bible is only a very small starting point. If you don't think that the strong destroying the weak doesn't happen within EVERY SINGLE CHURCH ON EARTH, then you are blind to the real world, in which case, you will NEVER GET IT!"

again, should that be promoted as right?
Christianity condemns such action, Satanism appludes.

"Churchs are FULL of hypocrisy. The are evil institutions and if there really was a God, he would be rather against all the Churches that pervert his real message. Go be a good little Catholic somewhere else. You really aren't ready for understanding yet, sorry."

Churches are full of people, imperfect people... Christianity itself is not hypocritical, neither does it promote the expolitation of the weak... infact it condemns it.
Christianity and Satanism really are at polar opposites, when I first came on here I did not understand as much as I do now, either about Christianity or Satanism

"You really aren't ready for understanding yet, sorry"

Understanding is not the same as "accepting"

It amazes me, but i am begining to think I understand Satanism better than some satanists, but of course the first thing Satanism does is to focus the individual on themselves... if you want to do this, then do it, if you dont then dont...basically satanisim can be summed up as... "do what you want" but by focusing on yourself, perhaps you fail to see the bigger picture.... do you really want to release the so called "demons" from their prison?

Edited by lux (09/30/08 07:13 AM)

#12028 - 09/30/08 07:47 AM Re: Modern Satanism isnt it just.... [Re: lux]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
 Quote:
Why dont you want to believe in God?

?

Are you a moron? Honestly.

It is called a Logical Fallacy. You cannot prove a negative.

If I say I have a leprechaun in my pocket, and you say "no you don't" the burden of proof lies with me to produce evidence.

Since your God is a real as Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny, the burden of proof is on you.

#12031 - 09/30/08 07:57 AM Re: Modern Satanism isnt it just.... [Re: lux]
lux Offline
Banned
pledge

Blsk:

"That would depend upon whether or not I care for the other person. If it is some random stranger, I'd probably run like hell from whatever it was that killed them."

Why would you care accept for if that person was beneficial to you?

"It's not the charities that are the obstacle to donating, it's that most people have only enough for themselves and their immediate family. Unless you're rich and like to help others of lesser fortune (and adopt a billion children) like Brangelina, most people are looking out for themselves and those they care about. Modern day "survival of the fittest".

I see your point, it is well delivered, it is right to look out for your family and friends, but the people of the west are so poor they cant really afford to give to charity.... but many still do.

A man who earns £500 per week compaired to the man who earns £50 per week is poorer when the first who owes so much to the banks he has less to live on than his counter part. then one must take into considerations of the ecconomy in different countries. We have based our whole ecconomic structure on what the Christian bible calls and condemns "usuary" The western people are not rich but the poorest people on earth, a man who has no money is richer and freer than the man who owes £250,000.

"Not necessarily. A smart animal would not risk himself by getting into a possible conflict with another human, "weak" as though he might be. He would stockpile his goods in a safe place, and keep a guard on his possessions so that the needful do not try to steal it from him. When the other animal dies or moves on, that would be the optimal time to take his stuff"

Yes but considering others human beings stronger than he would be considering doing the same thing, it is best to strike when the other person is at a level of weakness so as to be unable to do any harm, this way he can take the load and hide it from those others who are stronger than he.

"Who is worth more is not the issue with abortion, it's the woman's right whether she wants to carry a fetus to full term or not."

But that "right" comes from the philosophy that the woman is worth more.

"YOU value the child more"

Incorrect
No more, no less.

"a clump of cells that is little more than a brain stem and some nerve endings"

so it is about worth based on development then?

"No, you who are believers are in for a terrible fall...the rest of us are quite content to watch you all swirl down the drain."

The weak are in for a terrible fall, Christianity itself will be as strong as ever, perhaps even stronger, numbers do not make Christianity strong or weak, but the philosophy behind it, it is only in darkness can you see the star of Christ shine... needless to say, it is hard to be a Christian... in Chrisendom

"Wait a minute lux. A certain amount of quiet tolerance of those practicing beastiality? You mean kinda like a quiet tolerace of priests molesting little boys? Kinda like that, lux? "

Where was this quiet tollerence, the whole of society condmened it, the Christian faithful condemned it, The Church Condemned it, Christianity itself Condemns it..... It was covered up, not tollereated.

"To assume that not one woman of "faith" has had an abortion would be rediculous."

I agree. But Christianity is not about its people, but about Christ and the philosophy he left.

"Who was it again that killed the firstborn of every man and animal in Egypt? Oh thats right"

That is forshadowing event, God was teaching the Jews.

To God mortal life is inconsiquental compaired to eternal life.

Jews enslaved to Egypt by the laws of the pharo, egyptian first born die, result pharo sets them free, Mankind enslaved to sin by the laws of God, Jesus Comes Gods first born who dies, result God sets us free.

The Old Testiment must be read and understood in the light of the New

#12032 - 09/30/08 08:00 AM Re: Modern Satanism isnt it just.... [Re: lux]
lux Offline
Banned
pledge

Fist:

A moron, I hope not but that is for others to decide not me.

You missed the point fist,

try re reading it.

Why dont you WANT to believe in God?

Why would any person WANT to believe in God?

#12033 - 09/30/08 08:17 AM Re: Modern Satanism isnt it just.... [Re: lux]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Why is believing or not believing in god always tied to a desire to do so?

Is it too hard to imagine that maybe some people don't believe in god because they simply have no other option.
A dog does not believe in god because the concept is strange to it. In the past humans did not differ from that dog and nowadays, many again don't believe. Not because the concept is strange but because it is all too familiar.

D.

#12034 - 09/30/08 08:18 AM Re: Modern Satanism isnt it just.... [Re: lux]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
Why don't we want to believe in God? Because he is a cunt, that's why. Look at the untold destruction and suffering he has caused. If that's his divine plan and how loving this God can be, then I have no alternative but to NOT believe in him and proclaim myself as my own God.

Does that answer your question at all? Are we done trying to convert people to your faith?

#12036 - 09/30/08 09:53 AM Re: Modern Satanism isnt it just.... [Re: lux]
Nykky Offline
stranger

Loc: Northern CA
 Originally Posted By: lux
Fist:

A moron, I hope not but that is for others to decide not me.

You missed the point fist,

try re reading it.

Why dont you WANT to believe in God?

Why would any person WANT to believe in God?

My answer -
I don't WANT to believe in God because to me God is not real.
I'll start believing if he comes down from Heaven above and slaps me across the face.

Give me a reason why you believe in God. Not something that you learned in church, or your Mom and Dad told you, or you read in the Bible. What makes you feel so strongly that there is a God?

You cannot give me a reason because you were taught everything you know about God. You were not born believing in God. You do not know that God really truly exists. You have faith? Faith is crap, you learn faith. Deep down in your mind you know that there is no way to know anything for a fact because you won't meet your God until after you are dead, you are not dead therefore you do not know for a fact that God exists. You are basing all of you knowledge of God on faith, some crappy bible, and your parents, friends, whoever. Bibles are books you know and a lot of books are Fiction.

#12037 - 09/30/08 10:15 AM Re: Modern Satanism isnt it just.... [Re: Nykky]
lux Offline
Banned
pledge

Diavolo:

"Why is believing or not believing in god always tied to a desire to do so?"

Perhaps your missing something?

"Is it too hard to imagine that maybe some people don't believe in god because they simply have no other option.
A dog does not believe in god because the concept is strange to it. In the past humans did not differ from that dog and nowadays, many again don't believe. Not because the concept is strange but because it is all too familiar"

again you cite reasons why you or others may not believe in God.

Why would a person WANT to believe?

#12038 - 09/30/08 10:30 AM Re: Modern Satanism isnt it just.... [Re: lux]
lux Offline
Banned
pledge

DistroyA:

"Why don't we want to believe in God? Because he is a cunt, that's why. Look at the untold destruction and suffering he has caused. If that's his divine plan and how loving this God can be, then I have no alternative but to NOT believe in him and proclaim myself as my own God."

Ok, a good answere as a satanist... what is wrong with suffering and destruction?

Look at your name.

Nothing so long as its you who is causing it and not enduring it?

We have been around for 2000 years, longer if you consider Catholicism an extension of judiasim. We Know God does not cause the suffering and destruction, it is Satanism in its various forms that does. God permits this as he is permiting it to happen today..why.... I have already said.... "It is only in darkness that we can see his love shine"

That is why Satanism can never over come it.

Page 2 of 7 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.031 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.