Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#1221 - 10/22/07 06:57 AM Antichrist for President 2008
SaTantric93 Offline
lurker

Loc: Phoenix, AZ USA
The Presidential agenda of Rev. Michael S. Margolin, the High Priest and founder of the all one church known as the Sinagogue of Satan.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fCIPzYBKxQM

Campaign Website: http://antichristforpresident.com

#1223 - 10/22/07 10:20 AM Re: Antichrist for President 2008 [Re: SaTantric93]
Equilibrio Offline
pledge

Loc: Missouri
Even if this guy DID have the capacity and foresight to memorize his own agenda (and NOT read it from a sheet of paper in his campaign video) it still wouldn't make up for his blatant ignorance of economics. Not to mention the fact that being elected President doesn't give you carte blanche to implement all of your tedious policies. You have to butt heads with the legislative branch first, and I'm willing to bet that they won't be receptive to a burned-out hippie in a top hat (unless he can manage to play the authority card with that whole "high priest" thing).

But, methinks not...

#1227 - 10/22/07 03:24 PM Re: Antichrist for President 2008 [Re: Equilibrio]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
What a choad.

#1250 - 10/24/07 01:29 PM Re: Antichrist for President 2008 [Re: SaTantric93]
Chandler Offline
stranger

I would certainly prefer him to any democrat or republican, but I still have more important things to do than vote... like decorate my attic for vermin, prove a correlation between drastic barometric changes and nasal congestion, or spit shine the ball-cock of my john.

I have never seen anything intelligent directly result from thousands of people all presuming to know what's good for one another.

Government is just another religion. The oppressor lies within.

#1253 - 10/24/07 04:33 PM Re: Antichrist for President 2008 [Re: Chandler]
blackdragon31560 Offline
pledge

Loc: Hell Paso, TX
i hope its a joke, quite funny to make want to post. i agree if he can't even remember his so called agenda, what does that say about him. in the end to me "democrat or republican" they are the same. They no longer care for humanity as whole and never keeping their word, and simply go after "the all mighty dollar".

Labels don't mean anything any more.

FYI i'm not against making money, but i wouldn't let millions suffer, just make money i don't need. then again who is to say what amount of money anyone needs... hm

~ Niccolo Machiavelli

#1256 - 10/24/07 08:41 PM Re: Antichrist for President 2008 [Re: SaTantric93]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
I was a member of the Sinagogue of Satan for a couple of years. Even being a moderator there. I talked with Mike on 100s of occasions. Were it not for this site, I would probably still be over there, mired in a mix of hippy Satanism. His agenda is typical Californian politics. Probably the same reason I left the SoS. I really don't love all satanists equally just because they choose to call themselves one. I would cast my vote for him faster than I would for Hillary. I'm sure he believes in his agenda, and would do his best to see that it is enacted. But bottom line, he will probably get 400 votes and not even register as a blip on the screen. I usually vote for Mickey Mouse each election, but this year I might have to switch parties and go with Mike. Make that 401 votes.

#1270 - 10/26/07 03:36 PM Re: Antichrist for President 2008 [Re: fakepropht]
TornadoCreator Offline

Loc: No Fixed Address
The fact is, vote for one of the big two, no-one else will get into power. It's things like the "Gay Penguin for President" protests that caused George Bush to get a second term in office. Vote for the guy you think will be the lesser of two evils (figuratively speaking), after all, the gay penguin votes achieved nothing, it was just another few thousand protest votes that could have gone to Kerry and got the idiot shrub out of office.

#2412 - 11/29/07 09:35 AM Re: Antichrist for President 2008 [Re: SaTantric93]
Ordellani Offline
stranger

Loc: Australia
You're kidding, right?

#2414 - 11/29/07 12:25 PM Re: Antichrist for President 2008 [Re: SaTantric93]
Ordellani Offline
stranger

Loc: Australia
Mike Margolin is a joke. Proclaiming himself to be the "High Priest" - Anton LaVey once asked "Where are the low priests?" - of some pseudo-Satanic oxymoronic organisation that advocates drug use. Yes, he openly admits to using narchotics and other assorted scally-wag drugs to "help him think clearly!"

I'm all for Satanism having a major influence in the Government, but this idiot, no thanks. His moral standards are pathetic and would destroy any innocent country. His idea of "not turning the other cheek" is to go out, pick fights, brag to everyone about how big of a man you are and proclaiming yourself the "High Priest" of some back-wash organisation.

His constant contradictory brain-farts toxicate my computer screen everytime he manages to discover a new word to use in a sentence that just doesn't make any sense. His futile attempt at creating a religion of complete 100% individuality is comical considering he's trying to make a new religion out of old one's.

He's an idiot, an oxymoron and a pompous jackass.

#2425 - 11/29/07 09:02 PM Re: Antichrist for President 2008 [Re: SaTantric93]
undeadridinghood Offline
pledge

Loc: Washington State
His speech sounds like it was written by a sixth grader...

It's funny, except for the "High Priest of the Synagogue of Satan" part, he sounds just like every other generic wannabe candidate, like the kids in my political science classes that say "I could SO run for president." Does he have any idea how to implement the concepts he holds so dear, or does he figure he doesn't have to think about it because he won't get elected anyway?

Goofy looking too... I wouldn't wear a tee shirt if I were officially declaring my presidential candidacy, even if it was just on Youtube.

#3504 - 01/15/08 05:17 PM Re: Antichrist for President 2008 [Re: undeadridinghood]
Satanic Zealot Offline
stranger

Loc: St. Albert, Alberta, Canada
Wow.... I can't believe he read that all off the sheet haha.
If it's his agenda he should have it memorized, how are we to know he won't forget what he said if he loses the sheet?

#3505 - 01/15/08 05:18 PM Re: Antichrist for President 2008 [Re: Satanic Zealot]
Satanic Zealot Offline
stranger

Loc: St. Albert, Alberta, Canada
AND he wrote his agenda in 2006... lol you'd think he'd have his own agenda memorized by now

#3614 - 01/21/08 12:12 AM Re: Antichrist for President 2008 [Re: Satanic Zealot]
Knothead Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Satanic Zealot
Wow.... I can't believe he read that all off the sheet haha.
If it's his agenda he should have it memorized, how are we to know he won't forget what he said if he loses the sheet?

Yeah, how hard would it have been to fashion a ghetto TelePrompter out of an old computer?

Besides, 3rd parties just can't hold a chance here.

#4296 - 02/17/08 06:56 PM Re: Antichrist for President 2008 [Re: SaTantric93]
EXISTISIST Offline
lurker

Loc: Canada

Edited by Nemesis (03/11/08 08:50 PM)
Edit Reason: post not related to discussion

#5288 - 03/11/08 11:23 AM Re: Antichrist for President 2008 [Re: EXISTISIST]
TheMask Offline

I skimmed through his agenda and it looked good enough to me, especially the part about drugs. I would consider giving him a vote.

Edited by TheMask (03/11/08 11:23 AM)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.