Page 13 of 14 « First<1011121314>
Topic Options
#120887 - 11/27/19 09:31 PM Re: Jokes [Re: fiendish]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Loc: Austin, TX
 Originally Posted By: fiendish
This is retarded. This is COMPLETELY retarded.
This so retarded, it can't fuck in the UK.

#120903 - 11/30/19 01:07 PM Re: Jokes [Re: XiaoGui17]
fiendish Offline

Well, that all has to do about the protection of individuals they are not able of protecting themselves. It has not anything to do about the low IQ of the certain individual , rather with the stupidity of other individuals that supposedly have higher IQs.

#120912 - 12/01/19 02:51 AM Re: Jokes [Re: fiendish]
Spida Offline

Loc: Maine
Well, that all has to do about the protection of individuals they are not able of protecting themselves. It has not anything to do about the low IQ of the certain individual , rather with the stupidity of other individuals that supposedly have higher IQs.

The special ed. dude with the amped up libido is not a danger to themselves, per se. It's a communal/societal issue, and protecting the integrity thereof, dumbass.

#120924 - 12/03/19 07:23 PM Re: Jokes [Re: Spida]
fiendish Offline

Stupid Spida you have missed the point.

#120926 - 12/03/19 08:04 PM Re: Jokes [Re: fiendish]
Spida Offline

I don't miss it that much.

#120948 - 12/06/19 09:22 PM Re: Jokes [Re: Spida]
fiendish Offline

Because you're stupid. I think I just said that.

#120953 - 12/08/19 10:18 AM Re: Jokes [Re: Spida]
samowens84 Online

It's not about if "I know you better than you know yourself."

Knowledge of another and self knowledge may be necessary but not sufficient when influencing others.

A lot of "complexities" that might make another feel "unknowable" or "special" is often a symptom of sickness. That sickness among other symptoms amounts to running away from your core.

This "core" as I define it is basic instincts of human nature. Lavey defined it as the seven deadly sins: Lust, Greed, Sloth, Envy, Pride, Gluttony, and Wrath.

Some groups define these instincts as perfectly natural, except when they ran riot like an addiction.

I defined it to a friend as simpler.

Weakness can equal discernment, and discipline equals strength. N-entropy connects them. That is, when entropy works in one's favor. When one can make the flow of entropy go uphill.

The soul lives by the law of ethical balance with the universe. Each person is entitled to their own soul.

The universe has an ethical obligation to each soul, as much as each soul has an ethical obligation to the universe.

First principle of ethical balance: Never surrender your soul. This balances the ethical responsibility of the universe to you, as long as you stay responsible to the universe.

This makes soulful restoration inevitable for those with this wisdom.

This is the deepest wisdom of "Paradise Lost" To never allow heaven to break your will or to extort glory from "submission" is to be responsible with heaven.

To preserve your soul and power is the first principle of ethics.

When Marilyn Manson in "Red Carpet Grave" says "Paradise isn't lost it was hiding all along" may have spoken more truth than even he realized.

Paradise is in you. The more balanced you are, the more the natural Paradise of your soul is balanced with the natural Paradise of the universe.

The more balanced this internal balance of Paradise in self, the more balanced the Paradise in universe.

This is the first principle of ethics.

Paradise ensures less suffering and more prosperity for everyone.

The "lessons" of your soul isn't your soul. Lessons become a permanent part of you through experience.

Ethical balance of universe and self.

In order to balance yourself, you must never surrender your soul.

To never surrender your soul is to be ethically responsible.

The survival instinct promoted awareness necessary to maintain balance. First family, offspring, parents, race.

All. None surrendered because every aspect is a part of your soul. And since all aspects of the universe must be respected, one must always balance your first consideration of your family and to be ethically balanced with all other people.

This isn't about saving others.

If one took someone out of their survival instinct by false responsibility, then you would be potentially denying yourself and them the first principle of ethical balance of soul and universe.

You have a soulful/ethical responsibility to balance the universe, and the universe has an ethical responsibility to balance your soul.

If "caring" for someone else denied this truth, then you were violating the first principle of ethics.

Avoiding this only would set you up for a harder fall.

Which is why the ethical action is to not "care" about another person's pain if that is their sacred pain to survive.

And back to the original discussion, this first principle makes self acceptance easy.

A person ignorant of this truth would find self acceptance hard, if not impossible.

A person's humanity and will to love is the most sacred place of a person's heartspace.

The more in that loving space, the more balanced and powerful one is.

The less in that space the more complicated web of self delusion is, but the loving nature of the heart remains the same.

This delusion is often expressed simply as "rathered be feared than loved."

This is the primary signal of the outward delusion that manifested outward complexity.

The delusion is the denial of the heart's inner simplicity, and the pathological tendency of avoidance.

Simple and honest love of another human being more accepting of themselves and heartful simplicity tends to have power over the human being more fearful of their heart and simple love space, but only if that human being remains in ethical balance with the universe.

Edited by samowens84 (12/08/19 10:28 AM)

#120954 - 12/08/19 02:13 PM Re: Jokes [Re: samowens84]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: samowens84
It's not about if "I know you better than you know yourself...

...Simmple and honest love of another human being more accepting of themselves and heartful simplicity tends to have power over the human being more fearful of their heart and simple love space, but only if that human being remains in ethical balance with the universe.
Well, uh, I got nothin' to say to that.

So, uh, here's a recipe!

Mexican Deviled Eggs

As classic an Austinite entrée as armadillo eggs, these are featured at many local restaurants, but you can make them at home!

You will need:
Half a dozen hard-boiled eggs
Boar's Head Pub Style Horseradish Sauce (This is the only acceptable horseradish sauce. Don't use anything else.)
Sriracha
Salt
Black Pepper
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Chipotle Chili Powder
Bacon Bits

1 - Halve the hard-boiled eggs and place the whites on a plate.
2 - Place the yolks in a ziploc sandwich bag.
3 - Add Boar's Head Pub Style Horseradish sauce generously / to taste in the bag containing the yolks.
4 - Add a generous squirt of Sriracha on top of the yolks.
5 - Squeeze out as much air as possible, seal the bag, and smush to a roughly even consistency.
6 - Cut off a small corner of the ziploc bag with a pair of scissors to make a poor man's pipette.
7 - Fill the whites with the yolk filling.
8 - In a ramekin, mix equal parts salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and chipotle chili powder. Actually, maybe use a little extra chipotle. A little extra chipotle never hurt anyone.
9 - Pinch and sprinkle the seasoning mix on the eggs.
10 - Top generously with bacon bits.

And there you have it!

#120955 - 12/08/19 02:33 PM Re: Jokes [Re: XiaoGui17]
CanisMachina42 Offline

Loc: Ca
I Don't like eggs, and I don't buy that they don't raise serum cholesterol levels in the bloodstream. An egg's presence poisons pure cooking and baking.

No eggs, we must get rid of ALL the eggs from our societal recipes! They are unnecessary.

KEINE EIER!

Turkish Hash is fine though...

Achtung angehender Bäcker!

Eine halbe Tasse Staubzucker
Ein Viertel Teelöffel Salz
Eine Messerspitze türkisches Haschisch
Ein halbes Pfund Butter
Ein Teelöffel Vanillezucker
Ein halbes Pfund Mehl
Einhundertfünfzig Gramm gemahlene Nüsse
Ein wenig extra Staubzucker
...und keine Eier

In eine Schüssel geben
Butter einrühren
Gemahlene Nüsse zugeben und
Den Teig verkneten

Augenballgroße Stücke vom Teig formen
Im Staubzucker wälzen und
Sagt die Zauberwörter
Simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim

Auf ein gefettetes Backblech legen und
Bei zweihundert Grad für fünfzehn Minuten backen und
KEINE EIER!

Bei zweihundert Grad für fünfzehn Minuten backen und
Keine Eier

Recipe for Balls of Satan

D. Scientific : Quod erat demonstrandum

#120956 - 12/08/19 03:28 PM Re: Jokes [Re: CanisMachina42]
aeon6 Offline

Loc: København, Denmark
Zum glück war kein schwein dazu weil da der hund begraben ist.
Manche rezepte haben aber nicht alle tassen im schrank...therefore find a woman with brass ovaries to make you forget about eggs, at least in the culinary sense. But keep caviar and ant eggs for luxury.

#120957 - 12/08/19 03:45 PM Re: Jokes [Re: CanisMachina42]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: CanisMachina42
I Don't like eggs...
Fair enough. Your loss.

You'd still eat armadillo eggs, though, right?

Originally Posted By: CanisMachina42
...and I don't buy that they don't raise serum cholesterol levels in the bloodstream.
In some people, they do, but not in a manner that has any long-term health impact.

My parents were boomers who bought into the paranoia about cholesterol and bought margarine instead of butter, believing it was healthier. -_-

As it turns out, processed foods (including the trans-fatty acids with which that margarine was absolutely loaded) are far worse for your health than naturally occurring saturated fat and dietary cholesterol.

They meant well.

You're far better off avoiding highly processed foods than avoiding naturally fatty ones. And if you're concerned about cholesterol, maybe have some red wine.

#120958 - 12/08/19 10:16 PM Re: Jokes [Re: XiaoGui17]
CanisMachina42 Offline

Quote:
You'd still eat armadillo eggs, though, right?

Es Posible.

Huevos de armadillo con chiles verde, queso blanco, y chorizo una cosa?

An omelette like this:

Do reptitle eggs work like bird ones?

I just see that being better in a texmex dish. I have never had any type of reptile eggs before. I do know Armadillo carapaces fetch a good price in Blackwater if that helps.

I did have ostrich eggs once. Poor family that owned that ranch had dumbshit balloonists launch too close to their ranch and the birds had a globophobic stampede where 75% of the livestock were hurt and subsequently euthanized over the following year.

Then they lost to the balloonists in court and turned it into a tourist trap for anyone unlucky enough to have to drive between Phoenix and Tucson.

#120959 - 12/08/19 10:56 PM Re: Jokes [Re: CanisMachina42]
XiaoGui17 Offline
veteran member

Armadillos are mammals. I know they look like reptiles, but like pangolins, they're being tricky.

Armadillos don't lay eggs, and "armadillo eggs" don't contain eggs. They're meat-&-cheese-stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon. We just call 'em "armadillo eggs" because the bacon wrapping, once crisp, resembles their shell.

So yeah, what you described is a possible recipe, though it wouldn't make an omelet like that.

#120962 - 12/09/19 03:47 AM Re: Jokes [Re: XiaoGui17]
CanisMachina42 Offline

I have officially gone my life thinking they were in a hybrid fuzzy mammal lizard family and that is really funny.

No wonder the pictures I looked up were confusing. It seriously did just confirm a lifelong bias that armadillos were north Americas weird platypus creature.

It's ruined now.

#120968 - 12/09/19 03:06 PM Re: Jokes [Re: fiendish]
Spida Offline

Because you're stupid. I think I just said that.

You think? Careful now. Don't hurt yourself.

Page 13 of 14 « First<1011121314>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.009 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.