Page 4 of 4 <1234
Topic Options
#12359 - 10/08/08 11:05 AM Re: The Satanic Bible` [Re: Diavolo]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Also, I must say that it's dangerous to have unwavering faith in the sanctity of something, especially if it means your belief hinges on a supernatural pretense. That's the way people's faith becomes empty, yet still claim to be faithful because they refuse to take that extra step and rid themselves of the useless shell they pretend is their religion. If you are truly faithful, then your beliefs should correlate with your life and reality.

Look at LaVey. A flawed, imperfect man who started a flawed, imperfect organization. But we still find truth in many of his words because they resonate with our sense of reality, and we find meaning by seeing our lives through Satanic eyes.

The religious meaning of Christianity, however, hinges almost entirely on whether or not Jesus was divine.

Edited by The Zebu (10/08/08 11:07 AM)

#12371 - 10/08/08 03:10 PM Re: The Satanic Bible` [Re: Diavolo]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
But for a group of people who supposedly should not accept anything as absolute fact (I use fact instead of truth, since you all seem to equate the two, since your confined to reality) because accepting one falsehood leads to an ever increasing acceptance of falsehood based on that one absolute fact.

Just like religion. It starts with something that happens in nature. People tell a lie about it and to gain profit they make more stories or lies. And at the end people start studying the lies and claim it for truth even tough they can't proof their right and say we are wrong and we shouldn't be looking for evidence but just "believe". And VOILA we got a freshly new religion. Seriously I hope you are kidding... 'cause i'm quite laughing out loud here with so much ignorance...

Quote:

Do you really know that the holocaust happened?

Let me see... there are visual proofs, they found blood from executions wich dated back from the holocaust of several thousands of people,.. my grandmother tells about it, grandfather, greatgrandmother, history books, official files,...
So yeah, I really know it happened, I'm as sure as you believe in your invisible man up there \:\)

Quote:
If your picking up protestant/state run churches bibles I am not supprised, the King James Version is so perverse I would recommend it to you lot as your bible. You have to remember the protestant churches were setup to destroy Catholicism, and most states today want Christianity destroyed. The catholic bible has not changed it retains around 98% integrity of the original greek since they all need vatican approval before going to print. but obviously some word play is lost from the original greek, often times yes, different words appear in different time periods but convey the same meaning. For example “thou shalt not murder” becomes today “you shall not murder”

I'm quite sure they were catholic bibles. Up here in Belgium there aren't much of protestants. They live more to the north. And I think it is a bit naive to say most states want christianity destroyed. As far as I'm concerend they are destroying themselves the last couple of 100 years.

Edited by Dimitri (10/08/08 03:15 PM)

#12922 - 10/20/08 04:17 AM Re: The Satanic Bible` [Re: lux]
bas Offline
lurker

Read La Veys bible a few years ago & Rites of Lucifer. Book of the dead (am hru em perth) a.s.o. could you suggest any hardcore black magic books for a swedish brother of the path? Respeto: bas
#12933 - 10/20/08 01:21 PM Re: The Satanic Bible` [Re: lux]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I didn't become a member of this site to hear any goddamn sermons about jebus, yes jebus. Your mind is obviously a little to feeble to grasp the concept of Satanism. My advice: GTFO

#12935 - 10/20/08 01:32 PM Re: The Satanic Bible` [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
This thread was started by Lux over 3 weeks ago, and he hasn't been back since. Your sentiment is appreciated, but comes too late ;\)

#12936 - 10/20/08 01:44 PM Re: The Satanic Bible` [Re: Nemesis]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
Yeah, I kinda noticed there was little activity from our Luxxy. Probably couldn't handle the fact that we rejected his Christian blithering and snuffed him out for what his true intentions were; to preach and convert us all.

#12937 - 10/20/08 02:00 PM Re: The Satanic Bible` [Re: DistroyA]
Nemesis Offline

But damn, he sure was fun to toy with! I'm sure it won't take long for another tasty wabbit to hop along and give us the same line of BS that Lux did.

#12939 - 10/20/08 02:14 PM Re: The Satanic Bible` [Re: Nemesis]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Is luxxy gone?
That's sad, I just began to taste the sweet blood of christianity.
By the way; I'm not very good with internet slang but what is BS?

#12940 - 10/20/08 02:18 PM Re: The Satanic Bible` [Re: Dimitri]
BloodHorn Offline

Loc: Stockbridge Ga
BS= Bull Shit man.

#12953 - 10/20/08 05:28 PM Re: The Satanic Bible` [Re: BloodHorn]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
Likewise Nemesis \:\( I wasn't quite done fuckin' with him. It was fun while it lasted. We even tried to have a go at it through p.m. Oh well, maybe next time. "Run rabbit, RUN RABBIT!"

#12969 - 10/20/08 08:33 PM Re: The Satanic Bible` [Re: Nemesis]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Well it's too bad that person isn't around to see that, but at the same time it is refreshing to there is one less idiot hanging around. I suspect it won't be too long before another one comes in here with the intention of "saving" us. I'll entertain an intelligent theological debate now and again to sate my depravity, but for the most part I come across these self-righteous jebus jumpers who couldn't have an intelligent conversation with a bowl of jello. I realize that doesn't make any sense, but I do like jello.

Edited by 6Satan6Archist6 (10/20/08 08:34 PM)

#13580 - 10/28/08 02:05 PM Re: The Satanic Bible` [Re: blsk]
AnOpenHand Offline
stranger

Loc: England
Lux why are you here? It seems a little shitty to me to seek out a satanic community and preach catholic crap. Not everybody here excepts the Satanic Bible as gospel (unlike the bible) Do you see any wars being fought over the TBS? If anybody in fact? We're not lost sheep, I'll prop up the bar in hell with Jim Morrison and Oliver Reed anyday.
Live the life you have you ungrateful bastards before you start worrying about the dubious unproven next life.
I don't know apart from tradional head butting the conversation you offers going nowhere. I respect you wanting to defend your faith but as it was said above by some sane and rational human being who here dissed it?
You've come to a satanic community to argue your faith. GET REAL you're either a fluffy attention seeker here to waste our time an energy making us back track on the fact that WE DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN OUR BELIEFS TO YOU or any other dogma toting thrill seeking soul saving demented avenger that may blow through here. Why the need to explain yours?
I may be speaking out of turn here but surely this is a chronic waste of our time, ok it serves to affirm our own beliefs but in one of the worst ways.
I don't know who us is but I don't think you know who you're talking to. You'll pretty much find alot of intelligent well balanced people here who you could have many fruitful debates with, and as someone else said above pretty much everyone here has rejected christianity for their own well thought about reasons.

#13581 - 10/28/08 02:10 PM Re: The Satanic Bible` [Re: AnOpenHand]
AnOpenHand Offline
stranger

Loc: England
LOLLOLOLOLOL oops I was reading through the thread nice and patient till I couldn't take it anymore and skipped to the bottom...
Oh well better late then never ahy?
It's hard not to be infected by the blood lust these ingrates provoke. But I'm pretty sure if I drank his blood (metaphorically) it would curdle my Baileys!
Damn it I would have loved to poke him in the eye!

#13588 - 10/28/08 06:43 PM Re: The Satanic Bible` [Re: AnOpenHand]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Overall, most of us have thoroughly seen and read the case for Christianity, and we just don't buy it. Period. Enough with the "they hear but do not understand" bullshit. I understand Abrahamic religion quite well- moreso than most of its professed adherents- and I still disagree with it at a fundamental philosophical and rational level. Christianity is not above criticism.

That said, I think this thread is well overdue for a good LOCK. The title says "The Satanic Bible" but it's derailed into a disproportionate case for Christianity vs. Satanism and spiraled off into a giant load of poopy. And not the good kind of poopy either.

#13594 - 10/28/08 09:17 PM Re: The Satanic Bible` [Re: The Zebu]
Nemesis Offline

I had actually forgotten all about this thread that Lux started, figuring since he was gone, it wouldn't come back. I had locked the other one he started that went on for far too long. I'll do the same with this one since nothing productive is being discussed.

Thanks for reminding me, Zebu.

Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.