Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#12425 - 10/09/08 05:15 PM Re: Anyone into black metal or a BM band? [Re: The Zebu]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
I have no problem with sharing creativity such as art and the like. However, the banality of reading which goth/prog/doom/black/power/symphonic/death/thrash metal band is this week's flavor simply denigrates the character of this forum. Hold your self to a higher standard. You may as well post which episodes of the Simpson's are your favorite.

Edited by Octavius (10/09/08 05:15 PM)
Edit Reason: spelling

#12426 - 10/09/08 05:37 PM Re: Anyone into black metal or a BM band? [Re: The Zebu]
BloodHorn Offline

Loc: Stockbridge Ga
Zebu,
You are right. I didn't think of it that way.
Octavius,
Like I said if you don't want to read something then don't. I have to do it everyday. And I was only asking because music is a big part of me, And I would like to know who likes some of the same music I do.
As far as flavors of the week, I hate people that only jump on board when it seems to get big, Or whatever.
I have been listening to Metal in general sense i was about 10. But it isn't the only type i like.
But if its going to cause such a big deal then I will ask nemesis to remove the thread. I really don't feel like fighting about something so stupid.

Edited by BloodHorn (10/09/08 05:42 PM)

#12430 - 10/09/08 06:17 PM Re: Anyone into black metal or a BM band? [Re: The Zebu]
Fabiano Offline

No fun? Laughthing is illegal? It seems to me that fun is important in Satanism. I like to make the feast, to have fun. It's so rewarding without costing nothing !
I could post some pics of my last hollidays to show you how it's good to make feast and have fun \:D We live only once !

That being said,

I went to this concert on tuesday : Sonic Syndicate + Gojira + In Flames. I was discovering all 3 groups. Musically I liked Sonic Syndicate, then I followed my friends in pogo on Gojira... (yes, yet an other opportunity to have fun \:D !)

I listen mainly rock but not exclusively. I dislike gangsta rap, hip-hop & co and french music (yes there is a lot of french music on the radio here \:\( ).

My favorites: Slayer - Machine Head - NIN - Bowie - Rolling Stones - Prince - Madonna -

But also: Prodigy - Smashing Pumpkins - Alanis Morissete - Bjorg - Raimstein - Carmina Burana - Iggy Pop - Filter - Prong - Motor Head - Iron Maiden - Metallica - ...

Ciao!

Fabiano

Edited by Fabiano (10/09/08 06:20 PM)

#12431 - 10/09/08 06:24 PM Re: Anyone into black metal or a BM band? [Re: Fabiano]
BloodHorn Offline

Loc: Stockbridge Ga
In Flames is the only one i heard of from those 3. Don't care for them.
Slayer-NIN-Smashing Pumpkins-MotorHead-Metallica= Classic, Got to love them.
I like a song or two by Madonna.

#12488 - 10/10/08 11:41 PM Re: Anyone into black metal or a BM band? [Re: BloodHorn]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Although it is a waste for me to even post this, but it pisses me off to no end when people create new threads for no reason.. I do believe there is already a thread on music, what bands you like, and everyone is over there whoring there bands. So search it up, AND STOP CREATING NEW BULLSHIT THREADS!

Sorry guys, lazy new kids get on my nerves.

~Snow~.

#12496 - 10/11/08 08:12 AM Re: Anyone into black metal or a BM band? [Re: PigFeeder]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
I'm sick of the metal threads, whose band is more metal or black then others, etc. It's childish and completely irrelevant to this site. Save this shit for myspace or facebook please. Unless you're actually a musician like Moe or Octavius (to name a few), all these topics do is stroke each others' egos and disintegrate into pissing contests.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.