Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#12352 - 10/08/08 04:57 AM Economic Crisis
lux Offline
Banned
pledge

Loc: Newcastle UK
For the past five years I have warned friends and family of a comming ecconomic recession, friends laughed at me, plunged themselves in to vasts amounts of debt. In the October of 2007 A friend of mine was about to buy a new house roughly for $350,000 and I told him, wait until April 07 the new financial year, Northern Rock was only the tip of a huge Iceberg, I was Ignored.

However the problem is much worse than I anticipated.

Here is a few things I believe has happened.

1. Islamic Investment withdrawn.

Western Investment in New Eco Fule such as Bio Diesel and SVO Engines may well have forced the hand on the multi rich Islamic kings and oil companys to withdraw their investment in the western banking system, causeing a lack of capital to loan resuting in the current Credit Crunch.

2. With the ever increasing availibility of the Internet more smaller private investors in the banking system have withdrawn their capital and are investing it themselves only adding to the problem.

3. Sub prime lending used as ploy to destroy or at least destroy confidence in the banking system.

What I think will happen.

1. The World will be in the depths of a severe global depression. many will loose Jobs. A worsening food shortage will increase/maintain the price of food, many individuals will not be able to afford to feed themselves. Increased presure on the Welfare systems combined with already pre existing national debt and the vast amounts but still insignificant bailout plans could bankrupt many countries (Iceland has been bailed out by russia already)

2. The World will be plunged into a World War, between USA, UK and Isreal against Iran and their allies. (Islam will be used as a scapegoat)

3. After the rescue of the global ecconomy via a War, the World Bank will be given more power, smaller national banks will be funded through the world bank, the world bank will be the only real lender in the world.

4. The United Nations will be given new powers to "govern" the World Banking System thus creating a World Government.

#12368 - 10/08/08 02:45 PM Re: Economic Crisis [Re: lux]
BloodHorn Offline

Loc: Stockbridge Ga
I do not know much about this stuff, But even i saw all this shit coming.
I completely agree with your prediction, And i would not be surprised if things get worse then what you have predicted.
Hell, I am having problems finding a job, Even in a damn fast food joint.

#12489 - 10/10/08 11:49 PM Re: Economic Crisis [Re: BloodHorn]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Either get connected, or get an education. At the age of 18, I am balancing school, work, rent, etc. I can quit my job and find one just as good tomorrow.

As for the economic crisis, only an idiot could be surprised.. It's happened before, it will happen again. People really don't learn from the past..

By the way, from the looks of it, you watch Zeitgeist way~~ too much..

~Snow~.

#12492 - 10/11/08 12:11 AM Re: Economic Crisis [Re: lux]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Just an observation....

China and Russia really don't like to be told what to do - neither does the US.

One world govt is even less likely today than ever. In today's turbulent world China and Russia are licking their chops to join the superpower club. Why on Earth would they want to fuck that up by joining a one world collective?

#12506 - 10/11/08 06:49 PM Re: Economic Crisis [Re: Fist]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
Mans initiatives are far too different among cultures. Some seek prosperity and some strive for a universe ruled by a diety. None will ever see eye to eye. Any who should make an attempt at this single govt. will come under a desperate attack by those who join forces with the goal of "freedom from opression." Places like N.Korea will be goddamned if the will fall under the submission of another wether it be bank or govt.

#12551 - 10/12/08 06:58 AM Re: Economic Crisis [Re: blsk]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

You know, from the first time I heard about kapitalism I already knew that it was a very good oiled selfdestruction machine. And it could only maintain itself by either destroying it's own organs or by exterminating parts of itself.

I'm not surprised with the economic crisis. Already saw it coming, just waiting when it would occur. But hey, be positive, after a big thunderstorm there is always some sun.. untill the next storm arrives.

#12552 - 10/12/08 09:05 AM Re: Economic Crisis [Re: lux]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
I don't know anyone in particular that is experiencing the more serious effects of this supposedly downward-spiraling economy. I'm doing so well myself, that I went out and traded my Kia sedan for a Mazda Tribute yesterday! Red and black, my favorite colors. I've got plenty of cash in the bank (which is a credit union by the way), my credit score is in the 800's, and I've only got 2 credit cards left to pay on. The only real loose end I'd like to tie up financially is cleaning, refurbishing, and selling my little condo. I'm not even living in it anymore, I've just been too lazy to take the time to get the rest of my shit out of there and clean, paint, maybe lay some new carpet down. I paid 52K for it, but with so many people supposedly being forced out of their homes because of their high mortgage payments, I should be able to snag someone looking to downsize to a smaller, more affordable living space.

#12555 - 10/12/08 11:40 AM Re: Economic Crisis [Re: Nemesis]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
I find economically, things ARE screwed up, in regards to pricing and such. But if people just take action and MAKE themselves better, do what it takes to get in a better position, then they would be fine. People are generally too lazy, and let everything control itself. Things are going great for me, my credit is good, I've got money saved, a good job, and I'm only 18. I've been on my own since 16 and I have nothing to complain about. I did it all myself, and I'm doing perfectly fine.

The one major topic that I think needs to be seriously looked at, is the environment and such. There are many problems though, and the environment is just one; although we have started to take a look at it and act on the seriousness, I'm in the state of mind that, even if we take major, immediate action, most of the damage is permanent.

Anyway, like I said, the economy and the environment are just 2 of the MANY things that have been a long time coming. The only difference is, NOW we're starting to open our eyes and see things? The way everything is going, I don't think I would be too sad to see 90% of the population annihilated; maybe that's what we need..

~Snow~.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.