Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#1236 - 10/23/07 10:15 AM The storm is coming.
MCSA TEK Offline
pledge

Loc: Orlando Fl USA
Watch this,

Now watch this,

Now Read this,

Article

America Agrees to Pay Israel in Euros.

Our current Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice had this to say when it comes to any aid given to the State of Israel, “In the spirit of Yom Kippur, the United States will not hold Israel to any agreements obligating them to accept Dollars as payment for their foreign aid. We will translate our obligations into Euros or whatever currency that best fits Israel's needs"

She goes onto say, “We need to place our Israeli obligations at the top of our national priority list. Israel should not suffer any inconvenience due to currency fluctuations"

First of all, I think we the taxpayers of the United States have given Israel more than enough money in aid over the years. In fact we roughly give them $2 billion in aid every single year as many Americans go hungry, are without health care and live out on our streets. I do think that the American people are suffering.

To Secretary Rice, the American people should be at the top of our priority list or have you forgotten that? Try selling this line to those still feeling the affects from Katrina. Those who felt Katrina’s wrath were left behind by this administration. They could certainly use that $2 billion dollars. So could many other areas affected by natural disasters within our own country.
LINK

All I can tell you is that the writing is on the wall. Everything is happening out in the open. The media isn't even trying to hide the obvious coming collapse.

Chris

Edited by MCSA TEK (10/23/07 10:16 AM)

#1242 - 10/23/07 06:33 PM Re: The storm is coming. [Re: MCSA TEK]
Samuel Hain Offline
pledge

Loc: arkansas
We obviously think alike. I am not one that would like to see Israel nuked. Every nation has the right to exist but America's Mideast policy is basically one of America being the whore and Israel being the pimp.
#1244 - 10/23/07 06:48 PM Re: The storm is coming. [Re: Samuel Hain]
MCSA TEK Offline
pledge

Loc: Orlando Fl USA
You miss the point of the article. Its not that we are helping Israel, its that the US dollar is so insolvent that Israel doesn't trust it for trade.

This is a big "Red Flag". Many economically important countries are selling their US Dollars as if they were expecting it to become worthless at any moment.

Chris

#1301 - 10/29/07 10:16 PM Re: The storm is coming. [Re: MCSA TEK]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
Yes. I am planning on coming out to America next year for a Breast Cancer Survivor ride (one I just did in Aus) and am interested in watching the difference between the Aussie and American dollars. I want to purchase my travellers checks at the right moment, so as to give me the most value for my dollars. At this point though, it's looking like it could continue to slide for a while yet.

My trick will be not waiting too long and the Aussie dollar sliding with it.

Zeph

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.