Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#12432 - 10/09/08 07:43 PM something weird that happened today
BloodHorn Offline

Loc: Stockbridge Ga
My girl made me some soup today, And my dogs spilled it all over the place. The weird part was that most of it landed on my Satanic Bible and when i cleared the soup off it was not wet. I dunno what to think of it. What does everyone think of this? Protected by the powers that be or just luck?

Edited by BloodHorn (10/09/08 07:44 PM)

#12434 - 10/09/08 08:44 PM Re: something weird that happened today [Re: BloodHorn]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
HOLY LUCIFER IT'S A FUCKING MIRACLE!

This morning I opened a package of hot pockets, and one of them had the face of Anton LaVey miraculously imprinted on it. It's now vacuum-sealed and enshrined on my altar. You guys can come over and see it, but only if you pay me a dollar admission fee.

Edited by The Zebu (10/09/08 08:45 PM)

#12436 - 10/09/08 09:06 PM Re: something weird that happened today [Re: BloodHorn]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
You're seriously soliciting a response on this? You seriously think the imagined sacrality of a cheap paperback defied the laws of physics?

You're a moron.

#12437 - 10/09/08 09:43 PM Re: something weird that happened today [Re: Octavius]
BloodHorn Offline

I have no words for people trying to pick a fight.

Edited by BloodHorn (10/09/08 09:51 PM)

#12440 - 10/09/08 10:06 PM Re: something weird that happened today [Re: BloodHorn]
Octavius Offline

I'm not picking a fight. I'm replying and making judgments based on your solicited questions. If you have no words to reply with then you're either embarrassed, incapable of discussing the topic in depth, defending your position, or a coward. Most tellingly, are your 45 posts in a matter of days... lots to say but little substance. Step up your game, sir.

#12441 - 10/09/08 10:17 PM Re: something weird that happened today [Re: Octavius]
BloodHorn Offline

Well you was not here.I made a post and asked for opinions on what happend? I found it to be very weird. How do you explain wet noodles being dumped on a book and it not being wet?

#12442 - 10/09/08 10:23 PM Re: something weird that happened today [Re: BloodHorn]
Octavius Offline

How about a wax-treated front cover?

#12443 - 10/09/08 10:26 PM Re: something weird that happened today [Re: Octavius]
BloodHorn Offline

And the pages on the inside?.i guess you just had to be here man. Lets just drop it. This is becoming a very stupid fight.

#12446 - 10/09/08 11:41 PM Re: something weird that happened today [Re: BloodHorn]
Octavius Offline

Agreed. This is incredibly stupid.

Let me do you a favor and offer some advice. In the span of a few days since you've joined us here, you've littered this site with one-liner replies and relatively pointless posts. I suggest you focus on the quality of your contributions, not the quantity. Did you bother to read the Rules and Regulations when you joined? Your spelling, punctuation, and grammar are atrocious. When you present yourself in this manner, you do yourself a disservice. Take pride in yourself. Present yourself accordingly. As a self-proclaimed Satanist, you should know that confidence, manners, and intelligence are benchmarks. No, I'm not insinuating that you have to impress anyone, but I shouldn't have to tell you to step up your game.

Why are you here? To socialize? To teach? To learn? In any case, think about what I've said. Do with it what you please.

Octavius

#12447 - 10/10/08 12:12 AM Re: something weird that happened today [Re: Octavius]
BloodHorn Offline

Goddamn it i have tryed writing this 4 times but i know all you are going to do is put me down. So why bother? Why cant there Be ignore button on here?

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 23 queries. Zlib compression disabled.