Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#13021 - 10/21/08 12:23 AM Re: D.I.Y. Addiction cures [Re: BloodHorn]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

This is sort of cliche but I still find it funny: When you talk to god, you are praying. When god talks back you are schizophrenic. On another note; why is it whenever someone says god told them to do something it almost is always something terrible? God told me to kill this guy/girl, or to burn down this builiding etc. You never hear anyone say that god spoke to them and told them take all their money out of the bank and give it to the first person they saw. Further more how come people will thank god win they win, but never blame him when they lose? Maybe I just have too much time on my hands.

#13024 - 10/21/08 12:47 AM Re: D.I.Y. Addiction cures [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
That, my friend, is what the "devil" is for. Did you ever notice that if you murder someone and tell them god told you to do it your crazy and get put in the hospital, but if you tell them the devil told you to you get locked in prison? The "devil" is what's wrong with EVERYTHING, not weakminded people, or wacko religous freaks, but the devil.

#13026 - 10/21/08 12:53 AM Re: D.I.Y. Addiction cures [Re: blsk]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

I think Pat Robertson is what's wrong with everything. Some might even argue that he is the devil incarnate. I would love to see him have a heart attack on tv during one of his talking to god segments. That would tickle me pink.

#13027 - 10/21/08 12:58 AM Re: D.I.Y. Addiction cures [Re: blsk]
BloodHorn Offline

Loc: Stockbridge Ga
I have to disagree Blsk. Its people that is wrong with this world. nobody is open minded. Well I cant say nobody, But a good portion of the world isn't open minded.
Ever notice people will go on and on about being open minded till you say Satanism? Then there are the people who want to tell you whatever and as soon as you say one word they cut you off and say your wrong. I FUCKING HATE THAT.
I would appreciate a kick in the balls more then being cut off like that. At least then I have a good lawful reason to put someone in the hospital.

#13028 - 10/21/08 01:00 AM Re: D.I.Y. Addiction cures [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
Ah, as much as it would be entertaining. Those stupid bible thumpers would marvel at the fact that they got to witness "god" taking him for a grander purpose. They would find some retarded rationalization for his death. Fun to watch none the less.

#13029 - 10/21/08 01:06 AM Re: D.I.Y. Addiction cures [Re: blsk]
BloodHorn Offline

Loc: Stockbridge Ga
Then their is that other guy john haggie or something like that. And Benny something.
There is only one preacher I liked, His name was Jerry Peacock. He tryed his best to live by his bible. And only tryed to help people. Atleast from what I ever saw.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.025 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.