Page 2 of 3 <123>
Topic Options
#12887 - 10/19/08 05:55 PM Re: Bill mahr's RELIGULOUS! [Re: Nemesis]
BloodHorn Offline

Loc: Stockbridge Ga
Point taken Nemesis, I will defiantly do that.
I intend on doing it in a very civil way. I thought of using Humanism in place of Satanism. The ones that agree will figure it out and if Laveyan Satanism is form them, They will figure it out.
I do believe though that Satanist are born, Not made. Sometimes people just need that little push, For them to open their eyes.
Anyway once I get a draft of what i want in the flyer I will post it for everyone to let me know how it sounds, And if I left anything out.
Thanks.

Edited by BloodHorn (10/19/08 05:56 PM)

#12889 - 10/19/08 06:20 PM Re: Bill mahr's RELIGULOUS! [Re: BloodHorn]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
"Do you want...total war?"

Google the recipe for wheat paste. Make a batch. Take your flyers to various churches, temples, halls, etc. One coat of paste on the front door, stick your flyer, and another coat of paste over the flyer. They'll have a hell of a time getting that thing off, and it will probably get read by more of your target audience.

Happy door-knocking, everyone.

#12890 - 10/19/08 06:47 PM Re: Bill mahr's RELIGULOUS! [Re: Octavius]
BloodHorn Offline

Thanks Octavius, But I'm going to keep it low key,for now. That would be pretty damn funny though.
As far as a target audience. The right people will get them. But I am going to leave some at Church's.

#12892 - 10/19/08 07:22 PM Re: Bill mahr's RELIGULOUS! [Re: Nemesis]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
So this is what Satanism comes down to? Folks handing out fliers and plastering windshields? You know, they could put a $100 bill on my windshield, and I would still probably pluck it off and toss it in the lot. No one pays attention to the shit we find on our windows after shopping. Bad idea. Why recruit more idiots? This is what is wrong with Satanism today. Next, do we stand up in a church service and holler "Hail Satan" or "Christ is a myth"? When we do, cancel my membership.

#12893 - 10/19/08 07:27 PM Re: Bill mahr's RELIGULOUS! [Re: fakepropht]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Every time some variation of the 'Satanism for everyone' theme pops up I seriously laugh.

So ridiculous.

#12896 - 10/19/08 08:03 PM Re: Bill mahr's RELIGULOUS! [Re: fakepropht]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
I'm with you, 100%. I was merely offering suggestions to BH. I'd much rather people be drawn and actively seek out the LHP than have it come to them. Anyone who gets suckered into following a pamphlet is not someone I'd like to see among our ranks. That's what the JoS is for

#12899 - 10/19/08 08:34 PM Re: Bill mahr's RELIGULOUS! [Re: Nemesis]
BloodHorn Offline

Guess everyone is different, And see the world in a different way.
Dogs eating peanut butter is funny as hell.

#12908 - 10/20/08 01:02 AM Re: Bill mahr's RELIGULOUS! [Re: BloodHorn]
BloodHorn Offline

Private message me for any ideas on this. I just see this thread turning into a big fight. as I said, I guess people are different and see the world different. I just have pride in what I am. And I believe I should throw it out there for others. Never know who may read it and turn there life around.

#12909 - 10/20/08 01:19 AM Re: Bill mahr's RELIGULOUS! [Re: BloodHorn]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
if you dont even know what to write on the things, then you really have nothing to say in the first place. writers block? for a pamphlet??

i do empathize with your enthusiasm, but i feel this is a completely retarded, misdirected, and potentially disastrous idea.

and yes, dogs eating peanut butter are funny.

#12910 - 10/20/08 02:22 AM Re: Bill mahr's RELIGULOUS! [Re: Bacchae]
BloodHorn Offline

Bacchae; I respect what you have said, But I feel I am on the correct path. I just still have a lot to learn. And what I meant by writers block is; I want to write a good statement in the first part of the pamphlet. Something to get someones attention. It could be a year before I write this and get it how I want it. It maybe a week or less.
I guess everyone sees things in a different way. I think you would all like me and understand me better in person. Sometimes I have a hard time getting my feelings across in writing.
But blah blah.

Edited by BloodHorn (10/20/08 02:25 AM)

#12912 - 10/20/08 02:33 AM Re: Bill mahr's RELIGULOUS! [Re: BloodHorn]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Man, isn't it about time you start picking up some books and realize nothing and I mean nothing you will ever write on that subject will be better than what is already written before?

If you're gonna write something but you don't know what and how and calculate on a week to a year for a damn pamphlet, consider that an indication that writing might not be the medium for you. And to be honest, and you might consider it offensive but from reading your posts, I suggest you forget the idea. You're only gonna make yourself look like a fool.

You really think that whatever you're going to write will make people see the light? You can't save them that can't save themselves.

D.

#12914 - 10/20/08 03:16 AM Re: Bill mahr's RELIGULOUS! [Re: Diavolo]
BloodHorn Offline

Believe what you wish. Everyone just has no clue about me. I always have the last laugh. Its just a matter of if you see it or not.
I came here to make friend and get knowledge. If I had the money I would buy every book I could.
I fought to come into this world and I will fight upon my exit.
To me you are all just people online. My spirit not a person can destroy.
I will fuck you all in one way or another. You may just not know it.
I would rather look like a fool doing something I love/believe in then to do nothing at all.

#12915 - 10/20/08 03:22 AM Re: Bill mahr's RELIGULOUS! [Re: BloodHorn]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

If I'd been fucked by everyone ever promised it me here, you could park a Buick in my arse.

D.

#12916 - 10/20/08 03:27 AM Re: Bill mahr's RELIGULOUS! [Re: Diavolo]
BloodHorn Offline

Funny man, Thats all you replied to.
It was a figure of speech. Not a true threat. A statement if you will.
As I said I'm here for friends. I'm not here for enemy's.
Anyway, Take me at face value, Or actually get to know me. The choice is yalls. I really could careless. I may not be very smart, But I can learn, And thats my motive here. Sometimes I wonder though. Wonder what? You may ask? If I can learn anything from yall. Well sometimes I dunno. I just dunno.
Some people here remind me of the black metal music scene. Which is I'm so much better then the other guy. But fuck it all, My dick gets hard for my girl, So why should I care?

Edited by BloodHorn (10/20/08 03:32 AM)
Edit Reason: adding something.

#12917 - 10/20/08 03:51 AM Re: Bill mahr's RELIGULOUS! [Re: BloodHorn]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Then read and goddamn learn mate if that's what you are here for.

There has been a time that people trembled before hitting the submit button here, knowing that if they'd say silly shit, they'd be ripped into pieces. Now I feel as if I'm warped into some sort of post-modern satanic episode where all is subjective and should be treated equally valid and true.

Some scream like a virgin on her first night when someone disagrees and you'd almost feel bad for not patting someones head and saying; 'It's all right, in your very special way you are right too'. Goddamn save me from the day that especially I should feel the need to defend what Satanism stands for.

I don't need to get to know you, I read what you write and have my say on that if I feel the desire. If I disagree, I disagree but don't force me to treat you like a baby that can't handle harsh words. I still haven't been harsh for a minute here.

If you can't handle comments here, how the hell are you ever going to handle reality?

D.

Page 2 of 3 <123>

Moderator:  TV is God, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, fakepropht, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.