Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#12919 - 10/20/08 04:00 AM Re: Bill mahr's RELIGULOUS! [Re: Diavolo]
BloodHorn Offline

Loc: Stockbridge Ga
Reality? I am willing to bet you haven't met reality. Reality isn't what people on here have to say I know that. Private message me if you wish to know what I mean. This is my last post on this thread.
But I'm not here to fight.So I take your post as a learning experience.
But you obviously didn't get the Point of my post.
S have a nice life man. Hope we can agree on something in the future. I guess its just not this day.

#12925 - 10/20/08 05:33 AM Re: Bill mahr's RELIGULOUS! [Re: BloodHorn]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
Listen Bloodhorn, what you don't seem to get is that NONE of this is PERSONAL and that Diavolo isn't actually having a go AT YOU or trying to have a fight.

I understand totally what he means when he says it used to be that people used to take the quality of what they wrote a lot more seriously. Back in the days when you HAD to prove yourself in your first 50 posts to become a member. And you had better make those 50 posts worth it!

So all the Fuck you and your thoughts stuff is pretty childish. I got caned when I first arrived here and did I winge and say, Fuck you it's not fair you're picking on me? No I bided my time and learnt, then when I had formulated the right reply that showed I wasn't as niave or silly as my first couple of posts would suggest, I posted a clever reply.

People are always going to bring other perspectives to a discussion. You learn nothing from Sycophants telling you everything you say is right.

Relax dude, no one's picking on you.

Zeph

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  TV is God, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, fakepropht, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.