Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#12810 - 10/17/08 11:36 PM Dealing with idiots antisocial personality disorde
HALL-oween Offline
stranger

Loc: New York
I had this instance at work. We run on a rotation and two fellows compare notes and run a scam on the person doing relief. I was relief and they tried blaming it on me how it get messed up. They were saying I took a 45 minute break. The one fellow is antisocial personality disorder.

I am going to make it into work early and took to each one and let them know that I know what they did.
They are counting on that no one will say anything to them, I am.

Actually they are a couple of pussys, if there is one thing I can't stand is a person who calls himself a man and can't handle work or responsibility.

Has anyone had any experience in dealing with people who are antisocial personality disorder, and how?
Ritual experiences aside- I have that taken care of.

#12848 - 10/19/08 10:36 AM Re: Dealing with idiots antisocial personality disorde [Re: HALL-oween]
Phaethon Offline
pledge

The only real experience I have with people with antisocial personality disorder is my girlfriend. She just simply doesn't trust anyone she meets at first. No matter what their intent, she usually refuses to meet new people.

If you are alluding to getting revenge on the guy with antisocial disorder, I suggest putting him in a situation where being antisocial would be mean. An example of such would be having a very clingy female friend be introduced to him. Make him feel awkward and watch him fold under pressure.

#14028 - 11/07/08 01:51 PM Re: Dealing with idiots antisocial personality disorde [Re: Phaethon]
Morilinde Offline
stranger

Loc: Upper Wisconsin
 Originally Posted By: Phaethon
The only real experience I have with people with antisocial personality disorder is my girlfriend. She just simply doesn't trust anyone she meets at first. No matter what their intent, she usually refuses to meet new people.

Well, I actually did a paper on antisocial personality disorder for a class. She is probably asocial.

Allow me to explain the difference.

Antisocial people are essentially 'career criminals'. They experience no pity, or remorse, and take enjoymeant from commiting crimes. They usually seem quite social; but they are only nice as long as the person has something they want. They are manipulative.

Asocial people just have trouble fitting into social situations. *shrugs*

Honestly, the only way to 'stick it to' a person with APD (Antisocial Personality Disorder) is to show that you have power over them. That you can catch them and always will catch them.

I don't mean to sound condescending; that isn't my intent. I'm just trying to clear up any misconceptions.

#49074 - 02/17/11 10:28 PM Re: Dealing with idiots antisocial personality disorde [Re: Morilinde]
Hegesias Offline

Anti-social personality disorder? Does this define 'all' individuals with the ego traits pointing to what is sociopathy as 'lacking' in some emotional development? Or does society simply demonise this set of traits as being too risky/unacceptable because it's far easier to simply lower everyone to the same level. Be good little boys and girls, do as society tells you and you'll be accepted into a comforting circle of mundanity where you'll be safe from frightening conflict situations.

A distinction must be made that intelligence and ones nature has an overbearing significance on differing sociopaths ie. you'll find petty opportunistic parasites that are utter shit liars yet feeling powerful due to dominating utterly worthless people of no challenge whatsoever. Then we have a sophisticated Sinister individual who does not seek petty gain/ego gratification. His inspiration, no matter how hideous it may seem, is housed around honour, nobility, and loyalty to his tribe.

So, a personality 'disorder' to whom? law and order? gullible victims? The antonym or rather, parallel of 'Anti-social personality disorder' would be 'social personality order'.. societal assimilation. The vulnerable like to assure themselves that they must surely have greater capacity to feel emotion, that they must be 'better people', than the ones that have no respect for them.

By throwing all persons with sociopathic ego traits into one basket the mundanes feel safe and huddle together from the nasty bad men, bullies or whatever nonsensical names they can call their natural masters. Somehow they conceive that they can save themselves, call the police on the anti-social monster before it pillages their wretched life of comfort.

Society will demonise anyone who displays 'narcissism' and conclude that the individual is 'based upon' using others with a total lack of empathy. The meek, in conceited wishful thinking, assume they have superior emotions due to their infantile lack of control. In the same way society demonises suicide as being 'cowardly' when the same people saying such a thing are obviously not ruthless enough to face danger let alone 'death'. A sociopath or Sinister individual does not feel fear like mundanes do, instead it is stimulating and vitalising.

The solemn eyed individual says to a gullible victim 'he's a sociopath, he's got no emotions, you're better than him, he's not human, so don't feel inferior'

Do such conceited ones beg to be tortured?

What society deems to be the sociopathic ego does not always point toward those with a low emotional intelligence, impaired cognitive learning/intelligence or even a lack of empathy. Because of the limited way the Nazarenes understand empathy, it is more often consigned to pity. Esoteric empathy with natures forces, animal instinct, involves recognising, resonating with the Dark in nature, not all things in nature are Dark but the Dark may be present at certain places and at certain times.

Personal honour and nobility is something that the wolf or lion have about their nature, about their very essence as noble creatures, but are these noble animals demonised as being evil or emotionally shallow? no? They are in esoteric empathy/resonance with nature, something to be cultivated and whoever chooses to ignore empathy, Sinister or otherwise, in lacking the intelligence, the maturity to control/understand their own emotions/reactions and he is simply the product of failure, alien to nature, the dregs. These meek individuals simply like to group all possible threats into a few different baskets and conclude that they are 'good people', totally ignorant to any complexity that may arise from attempting to understand anything remotely Sinister, other than mental block words like 'evil', 'psychopathy', or 'amoral', mixing their own depraved fantasies with what is Sinister and noble is one of the favourite things that the Nazarenes do.

They huddle together in their conceited circle behind the safety of societies equality regime, convincing themselves and eachother that they are 'good people' and that everyone is equal, that we should all rely on one another in dependency.

'healthy narcissism?', parasites dabbling in what they envy.

The same society that brainwashes people into thinking they are not complete without their 'other half'. This is why mundanes have a mentally ill reaction when their girlfriend leaves them or cheats on them because they are not man enough (meek, passive). Their supply for their narcissistic ego is gone. A 'sociopath' can often self supply if he has personal honour and a strong sense of nobility. He needs not anyone to gratify his ego and any gain from others can be seen as unwanted interference. Obviously there are petty individuals who portay a half assed sociopathy only fit for them. They who gauge their power on dominating other mundanes, revelling in vulgar, pathetic displays of power over worthless no challenge game. These individuals may or may not be aware that they are defining themselves as suitable victims for real predators. Because these anti-social mundane personalities have some degree of Sinister understanding, they are thus able to contemplate whatever tortures are happening to them quite vividly.

#49081 - 02/18/11 02:05 AM Re: Dealing with idiots antisocial personality disorde [Re: HALL-oween]
LucyFur Offline

Loc: Bible Belt, USA
Over the years I have had some diabolical, destructive, and downright nasty co-workers who have created and taken advantage of opportunities to crush their perceived competition, and I learned one very important lesson. That is not to call them out on their dirty deeds publicly, or even privately in some cases. This will only anger them and goad them into doing something even worse.

What you need to do is make them your bitches.

There are two different approaches I found most effective. The first approach is to indirectly intimidate them by acting even weirder, sicker, more unpredictable, and irreverent than they do. Most opportunistic douche-bags are pussies in wolf's clothing who will cower and run when they encounter a person who is stronger, sneakier and more hateful than they are. This strategy works well in social situations but may not be suitable in a work environment so the second approach may be more appropriate.

First I would not give them any satisfaction of an emotional response. If anything I would show mild amusement at their petty, childish bullshit, then shake your head and walk away. Act like their bullshit is so beneath you that you won't even acknowledge it. Then, while you are nonchalantly going about your business, start quietly sabotaging them.

Years ago I had a co-worker who seduced my boyfriend and bragged about it to everyone at the office. So after I broke up with him I spread a rumor that I found out my co-worker had given him herpes and I didn't want to take a chance having sex with him anymore. My co-worker's office was adjacent to mine and she always left 1/2 hour before my shift was over so I hacked her computer and deleted all of her important emails and appointments, and changed key items in her files or deleted them, depending on how important they were, especially the emails and memos from her boss. She also had about 30 plants all over her office so I decided to water them for her - with salt water. After about two weeks her plants were dead, her boss was pissed at her all the time for missing appointments and deadlines and there were nasty rumors about her spreading like wildfire. At one point she flipped out and blamed me which just pissed everyone else off and garnered more sympathy for me.

Each case is unique, and you need to find what works best for you but the important thing is to always be perceived as a mature person who is too busy working hard for the company to engage in any kind of petty bullshit.

I had a boss who used to stand so close to me I could smell is B.O. and nasty-ass trench mouth. I asked him repeatedly to step out of my personal space, and his reply was that he was my 'superior' and could do whatever he wanted with me. I knew a sexual harassment complaint would harm me more than him because he had been getting away with that shit for years with countless other women, so I decided to train him like the dog he was. Every time he tried to get cozy with me something would happen to him. At the end of one cold winter day he couldn't unlock his big ole Caddy because someone put super glue in the locks. Another time, on a hot sunny day, he left his car window open a crack and one of my cohorts squirted some 'doe scent' on the seats and carpet. He had to have them replaced. Other times important items went missing from his office like his laptop. After he got all hysterical and called security it would turn up in the men's room. One time a buddy of mine stuck a fish behind the vent in his office while he was in a meeting. After a while he caught on that shit would happen shortly after he tried to fuck with me. He couldn't prove it was me so he never said anything but he backed off and stayed in his own corner like a good little doggie.

Edited by LucyFur (02/18/11 02:07 AM)

#49092 - 02/18/11 11:05 AM Re: Dealing with idiots antisocial personality disorde [Re: LucyFur]
Hegesias Offline

Firstly my mundane medical assessments state that I have sociopathic personality/narcisistic personality yet I have never in my life neglected a child or female, my dispassion is reserved for 'certain males'. With the medical assessors being male I was indeed misanthropic and suspicious of them at all times displaying arrogance. So, do we all lack empathy? my behaviour/ego traits relating to anti-social disorderly conduct have almost always been triggered by natures law of revenge.

I appreciated those words because you sound like my sister, no seriously though there is clearly a workable objective for women to use in disadvantageous situations. You could have slapped him in front of everyone but then you'd lose your income to support yourself for a while. You could have went to the law and gone to court if things were to get more physical but he pottered about pushing his luck just a little, yet in doing so he defined himself suitable for revenge by his very deeds. I can always respect a woman who have self worth but I empathise with abused women simply because of my wonderful childhood and I react violently (twice landing me on trial for GBH with intent) to ignoble mundanes abusing females in any way.

I was just arguing with a friend of mine about this very subject. He called me a bully, obsessed with Satanism. The thing is I have never ever once called him mundane, he continually 'defines himself' mundane by responding with anger to what I have explained to be as mundane ie. diseased of character, meekness, cowardice, gutlessness, depravity, ignobleness/dishonourableness. My 'friend' explained that his uncle had hit his aunt but that a man over the road had saw this abuse and ran to his aunts aid landing the abusive man in hospital for one day with more than a black eye. I put forward the question: "was the man a bully?", my 'friend' replied "yes my uncle is a bully", I replied "no not your uncle the guy with the wood plank".

Ok, this is where the point of this reply comes in. Both men were acting as the predator yet the mundane was not aligned with nature at all, apart from being drunk and ignoble, his nature is unnatural, degenerate, parasitic, misogynistic, such men are not aligned with their own sexuality like a polarised masculine male.

The response of the stranger to damage the abusive man was not some kind of moral decision or 'the right thing to do' at all, it was his nature asserting itself, I know from experience there is no thinking about it, you just shut those fucks down and it's vitalising, natural. Hearing a female in distress or seeing them in distress is something that stirs the gut and if it is another male causing this reaction then this is nature telling us to react just as we would react in an affectionate way if the surroundings were safe. However, being Sinister by nature, situations like this have always been a window of opportunity to go that bit further and utterly humiliate my victim with both psychological and physical violence because there is nothing quite like bashing the spirit out of a man when they are feeling most powerful hurting women. Abusive mundanes are that which nature has turned her face from and forsaken, what care do we for they.

#51810 - 03/27/11 02:00 PM Re: Dealing with idiots antisocial personality disorde [Re: HALL-oween]
mark castro Offline
lurker

yeah dude at school, there are a shit load or pussys there, they talk shit to me 24,7 and as soon as i beat the crap out of them the go and run to any teacher and say that i hit them first and they didnt do anything, they cant take responsability for there actions
#51814 - 03/27/11 02:46 PM Re: Dealing with idiots antisocial personality disorde [Re: mark castro]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Ah yes, what a splendid idea: Beat the shit out of anyone who disagrees with you.

That'll show 'em!

Your age is showing, Mark. You do a disservice to other 15 year olds who have shown intelligence and restraint in their dealings with other humans. Hell, I think we've had 13 year olds join this site who have had more to offer in their first post than you have.

Read a little closer

#51919 - 03/29/11 10:29 PM Re: Dealing with idiots antisocial personality disorde [Re: LucyFur]
Lucifer I Am Offline
stranger

Loc: Texas
This all brings memories of one particular boss that outranks me. I had many people I worked with telling me that this particular female boss wanted to engage in sexual acts with me...that would have been fine if she wasn't a complete baboon. I ended up dating another girl I worked with that my boss didn't like and she attempted to make my life and my girlfriends life horrible in every way possible. So what I endeavored to do was learn everything about my job...I mean everything I could learn so she had no way of telling me I didn't know my job. On top of that I taught myself and memorized everything her job entailed. This led to her feeling very stupid every time she approached me and I made her look like an ignoramus in front of the rest of her employees. And because I am in the military they cant just fire me, in fact I ended up looking like a shit hot troop to her bosses, so if she unnecessarily punished me I would report it to her bosses looking like damn angel. This also had benefits for my relationship because my girlfriend loved seeing this all happen and found it very attractive.

My major point here is knowledge truly is power, it puts you on top of everyone around you.

#52060 - 04/02/11 01:47 AM Re: Dealing with idiots antisocial personality disorde [Re: Lucifer I Am]
Damion Offline
lurker

Loc: BC, Canada
Sociopathy and psycopathy are two different things although similar. One can be one or the other or both. One can be borderline either or borderline both. It is often assumed that ASPD people are automatically either. ASPD can also be confused with Narcissistic Personality Disorder and they are two different things.

It is the combination of Antisocial and Narcissistic Personality Disorders which can create Malignant Narcissism. Malignant Narcissism is full blown sociopathy, psychopathy or both combined. It is possible to have both ASPD and NPD and only be borderline sociopath or borderline psychopath but that is more rare.

ASPD or NPD on their own are not synonymous nor indicative of sociopathy or psychopathy. There are also autistic individuals with ASPD comorbid and the original label of Aspergers was made by Hans Asperger himself and was called Autistic Psycopathy although there are Aspies who will disagree with the original label. People with Aspergers also have narcissism but NPD is ruled out.

There is one case I know personally of someone with an original diagnosis of PDD-NOS which is a combination of Kannerss classic autism and Aspergers without enough criteria in either to place in one or the other. With much self-work and study he healed himself of most of the Kanners and Aspergers traits and what was left behind is now NPD rather than full blown autism of any functioning level. He also has comorbid ASPD and is now both borderline sociopath and boderline psychopath.

That individual taught himself empathy and trained in character development. He is able to love and care about those he is close to and chooses to care for. He chooses to be non-manipulative and honest unless in a dire situation of survival instinct neccessity. That individual is me. I had no choice but to study as well as help myself because the psychiatric professionals couldn't figure any of it out and missed the autism diagnosis until I was 40 and self-diagnosed and had it confirmed by a professional.

So, I hope that helps clear up how complex sociopathy and psychopathy can be and that they are not labels to toss about lightly.

Edited by Damion (04/02/11 01:52 AM)

#52114 - 04/02/11 10:57 PM Re: Dealing with idiots antisocial personality disorde [Re: Damion]
AdonKilravok Offline
stranger

Loc: Kingdom of Wessex
I agree with most parts of what Hegesias says, but one has to differ between real Sociopathy and medical Sociopathy. I don't see what is wrong with being Sociopathic, providing it is on a conscious level and not the result of an neuro-chemical imbalance. Both NPD and ASPD are often treated, with more or less success, with the use of medication, not always psychopharmica.

Also I see no problem with using the meekest mundains for own benefit. It is the right of the strong, inteligent, skilled, educated and couragous to render service and comfort from their lesser, as it is the duty of the weak, dumb, inept, illiterate and coward to serve their better. Throughout primeval, ancient and medieval history it always has been the natural right of the victor of a war to inflict whatever fate he chooses upon the victas. The winner can do with the looser as he pleases, by right of the superior. And this concept does not only go for war or street brawls, it goes for all kinds of competition on physical or mental level. Even within a healthy social comunity it would be the natural norm that the skilled provide for and protect the inept of their comunity and in return the inept serve the skilled. In an unhealthy sociaty as we have it at present, the skilled are not only expected to provide for and protect the inept but also to serve them.

What seems in this forum to be much frowned upon is the parasitaric exployting of mundains, but why is it so condemnable? If the mundains had more self-confidence, more awareness and intelect to prevent falling for con artists, or made the efort to strengthen their skill and physique to defend themselves against exploitation, then they would not be victims. If they fail to gain what is needed to protect themselves then their lack or passiveness of self-interest defines them as deserving to be exployted.
Politicians and civil servants on the other hand are true parasites against whom one can not even protect oneself no matter how highly skilled or educated one is, with politicians one can only choose who will rip you off, but you can't prevent being fucked. I see this condemming of con-artists and advantage-takers as one of the great hypocracies in Satanism. One can not on one side promote self-interest without remorse or pity for those who lack the will and capacity to do what needs doing for the own prosperity while on the other hand condemn all those who actually live and comit self-interest without regard for the lesser.

According to self-diagnosis using this webpage:
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
I am Sociopathic, but I choose to be, not to be Sociopathic but to be not a sucker. I can be very social and kind and understanding, but I won't be exployted for it, I am just as able to be cold and calculating. One needs to be declared my friend or a expressidly trusted person for me to even care about the other's wants and needs and feelings. For most people, I don't care if they live or die, prosper or suffer, just as long as they don't pull me or those I care about down with them. We need at any rate a sudden death of 3 billion people un-compensated with equal birthrate. And letting things go the natural way, with those who are most willing to break away from fake moralities, and willing to use all their qualities against the inferior mundain, being the top survivers.

#52134 - 04/03/11 02:21 PM Re: Dealing with idiots antisocial personality disorde [Re: AdonKilravok]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
According to self-diagnosis using this webpage:
http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
I am Sociopathic, but I choose to be, not to be Sociopathic but to be not a sucker.

Congratulations, you have chosen for a life in which valuable social skills which might help you building up a succesfull career are lacking thus increasing the probability you end up in the gutter. 'Cause that's what being sociopathic about..

Quote:
If the mundains had more self-confidence, more awareness and intelect to prevent falling for con artists, or made the efort to strengthen their skill and physique to defend themselves against exploitation, then they would not be victims. If they fail to gain what is needed to protect themselves then their lack or passiveness of self-interest defines them as deserving to be exployted.

A skilled con-artist can tell a myth to almost anyone, yourself included. It's nothing to be ashamed of when you fell in one of their tricks, you can be ashamed if you can't handle the situation and start whining about it.

Quote:
Also I see no problem with using the meekest mundains for own benefit. It is the right of the strong, inteligent, skilled, educated and couragous to render service and comfort from their lesser, as it is the duty of the weak, dumb, inept, illiterate and coward to serve their better. Throughout primeval, ancient and medieval history it always has been the natural right of the victor of a war to inflict whatever fate he chooses upon the victas.

I disagree. The most skilled and/or intelligent have the choice of educating or rejecting their opposites. Apart from the question of what is being called intelligent or couragous or.. I see it as a choice to educate/help those around me if I find they deserve it. I'm aware I live in a world where the people are dependant on each other trough economical and social needs and services. It is, in the end, my best interest to keep certain persons at bay. You can manipulate all you want or even weed out those you call inferior. But remember there is always a recoil on every action that has been performed. While it might be small tickles now, momentum can build up with in the end having your body slammed brutally against a concrete wall.

Don't get too high up with the "they mundanes"- idea.

PS: Would you mind using a spelling corrector program? There were quite a few mistakes in your post which made the reading unpleasant.

Edited by Dimitri (04/03/11 02:23 PM)

#52136 - 04/03/11 03:37 PM Re: Dealing with idiots antisocial personality disorde [Re: Dimitri]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
Congratulations, you have chosen for a life in which valuable social skills which might help you building up a succesfull career are lacking thus increasing the probability you end up in the gutter. 'Cause that's what being sociopathic about..

I think you are mistaken in thinking someone born with sociopathic tendencies made that choice. They make that choice as much as a negro decided to be black. Some do however have the choice to not let their sociopathic nature rule their decisions or actions and can learn to "act" in a more socially preferred manner. As such, not all will end in the proverbial gutter.

The same goes for psychopathy. It is estimated about 10% of the population has psychopathic tendencies and many of them are doing quite well. Of course only those doing not so well according society are popularized as psychopaths and contribute to the “evil butcher” myth.

D.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 26 queries. Zlib compression disabled.