Page 4 of 4 <1234
Topic Options
#32720 - 12/09/09 03:20 PM Re: Separation of Church and State [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
Concerning this topic generally, the Freedom From Religion Foundation is an excellent resource, not to mention a kick-ass organization. Back in the 1980s when all the Fundamentalists were inventing sex-fantasies about "Satanic crime", FFRF's monthly newspaper ran a regular, and very extensive "Black Collar Crime" column documenting prosecutions & convictions of Christian clergy for real felonies and sex-crimes.

The FFRF website also has a number of downloadable pamphlets and papers which can be useful if you feel like getting into cultured discussions, heated arguments, or John Wayne bar fights about any/all of this.

#32721 - 12/09/09 04:21 PM Re: Separation of Church and State [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Ah, yes, I have always been a big fan of of The FFRF. I used to print off some of their pamphlets and leave them around my high school. I also produced my own (very) short-lived newsletter called "The Heretic" where I would call into question the various inaccuracies in The Bible. When called into the principal's office I claimed that I was trying to wake up the ignorant masses but in all honesty I was just trying to piss people off.

Page 4 of 4 <1234

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.