Page 10 of 11 « First<7891011>
Topic Options
#45605 - 12/24/10 08:34 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
paolo sette Offline

Loc: IL, USA
 Quote:
This is something that I have been working on and with work, I think I'll obtain a balance between the big picture and the little picture.

Even though it cannot be logically established, three terms shine through which are esse, solus and pukka. Perhaps terms as these can be applicable and of propitious benefit to your life situation. They are to me.

Ciao...

#49001 - 02/16/11 11:05 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: TornadoCreator]
innertravel Offline
lurker

Satanism for me is being God of my own world. Therefore, I donít like relying on others for employment ect. I own my business, have my own healthcare insurance, invest my money wisely, and actively create my reality everyday. I have been working on personal development and growing my occult knowledge and practice for 25 years. Itís a great challenge.
Where I fall short is in manifesting my desires in a timely manner. I havenít been able to speed up the process from idea to reality very wellÖ.yet!

#49003 - 02/16/11 11:46 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: TornadoCreator]
Hegesias Offline

The negative and positive poles within His consciousness are perpetually unified by asserting Will to Power over and through opposites. This unification/destruction of opposites is an active, dynamic polarisation of existential nihilism and an epistemic distrust of the openly visibleóa lucid intelligence related to, but not limited to misanthropy. This unification/destruction of opposites brings Him to the primordial state of desolation within His being where opposites were/are catalysed, created. The emergence from this process is anarchistic causal change. His works are the manifestations received through the abstractionless emanations of the incorporeal black acausal (within and all around) which links Him to the ineffable Source, seeping in from outside of the corporeal cosmosóNatures adversary, Death.

In esoteric resonance with the blackest emanations of Nature. I seek the black stimulation of death by design, the unmanifest nature of death, and the attraction of death within all manifestations of desire. And and from this desire and inspiration I am inspired to portray a vicious satire of civilisations mundanity. What care do I for that which Nature has turned her face from and forsaken.

He may laugh at anything corporeal, because his desolate laughter has no opposite nor causal manifestation as his hate is primordial, pure and universal, and beyond paroxysmal emotion with no discrimination of the target; friend, foe, dead, alive, sentient, insentient Ė all are meaningless before his hideous inspiration. The desolate one laughs at suffering and death, for it makes him blithe. In this we see that the individual is beyond the limitations imposed by the cosmic order (and how others expect him to react). The external does not control the individual, he sees through it's illusions, he recognises the dark that perpetuate from the brightest stratagem of light. This is not a play of words but a statement, a declaration of revenge. ~ Hegesias

#49004 - 02/16/11 11:54 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: Hegesias]
felixgarnet Offline

Loc: UK
What the actual fuck was that about?

#49008 - 02/17/11 12:31 AM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: Hegesias]
LucyFur Offline

Loc: Bible Belt, USA
 Originally Posted By: Hegesias
The negative and positive poles within His consciousness are perpetually unified by asserting Will to Power over and through opposites. YADDA YADDA YADDA.......

WTF? So rather than introducing yourself or at the very least, using your own words to give us some meaningful information, you decided that a random, long-winded quote would be the perfect 'first post' hah?

Care to explain what the fuck you just quoted and tell us how it pertains to the discussion thread and why we should care?

#49013 - 02/17/11 01:59 AM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: LucyFur]
Hegesias Offline

The previous text was an exoteric wording on how dialectics serve to assert active nihilism for somebody who is adversarial by nature.

The literature which was mistaken for a "quote" is an excerpt of my own work which merges the principle of evil with active nihilism as psychological state, Chaos magick theory, solipsism and cultivation of psychopathy. The excerpt is self explanatory with some identifiable synonyms/antonyms common to Nietzschean philosophy and what is traditional Satanism). I am not part of any established order of Satanism nor am I otherwise subservient to anyone or anything but maybe I will re-post in the "introduction" forum, but seeing as I am not new to the abstraction that is "Satanism", I thought I'd post something with workable content in a recognisable context for initiates to take from and make their own.

When you are reading my literature, bear in mind that I am not talking. It is only speaking.

I have spoken.

Well then, when you decide to post on any given topic, please stay on the topic. The topic of this thread is, "Where do you fail?" Kinda ironic.... Morgan

Edited by Morgan (02/17/11 08:13 AM)
Edit Reason: information/warning

#49124 - 02/18/11 08:52 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: Hegesias]
Hegesias Offline

Slightly ironic. I was in context only within my perception to the meaning of the forum title it seems, I read the previous post before mine and assumed that this was a board for posting how one has 'fallen' relating to abyssal reflection etc. I merely got mixed up for an introduction which I soon rectified, odd for me though as I am disruptive, disorderly and heretical by nature.

So to be honest and to clarify that I was in context in part at least to the thread, I fall short of being humane to many, I appear 'wrong', 'heartless', to the many, mostly due to the fact that I have an inability to react emotionally due to the overwhelming nihilism that has resulted from numerous near death experiences, continual exposure to strong violence, I fall short in showing compassion or any reaction to the external at all except laughter. I simply write esoterically because this is the only way to describe certain things without abstraction.

#49144 - 02/19/11 01:19 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: Hegesias]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

I'm going to puzzle a bit with your post.

Quote:
So to be honest

Quote:
, I fall short in showing compassion or any reaction to the external at all except laughter. I simply write esoterically because this is the only way to describe certain things without abstraction.

Quote:
I merely got mixed up for an introduction which I soon rectified, odd for me though as I am disruptive, disorderly and heretical by nature.

Quote:
Slightly ironic.

#49149 - 02/19/11 02:05 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: Asmedious]
Michael A.Aquino Offline
stalker

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
 Originally Posted By: Asmedious
Iím curious to see, if anyone is willing to admit to areas, that they consider to be a Satanic trait, or traits, where they fall short themselves.

I have always been what Paul Kantner called a "naÔve idealist". I assume the best of people and trust them. To this day I remain stuck in Eagle Scout Weltanschauung. This has cost me more than a few nail-ups over the years, and it especially distressed Anton LaVey, who, despite having been a Cub Scout himself, couldn't quite reconcile the Boy Scout Handbook with the Satanic Bible.

Other than this Achilles' heel, I am of course perfect.

#49161 - 02/19/11 06:20 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
Oxus Offline

Originally Posted By: Michael A.Aquino
 Originally Posted By: Asmedious
Iím curious to see, if anyone is willing to admit to areas, that they consider to be a Satanic trait, or traits, where they fall short themselves.

I have always been what Paul Kantner called a "naÔve idealist". I assume the best of people and trust them. To this day I remain stuck in Eagle Scout Weltanschauung. This has cost me more than a few nail-ups over the years, and it especially distressed Anton LaVey, who, despite having been a Cub Scout himself, couldn't quite reconcile the Boy Scout Handbook with the Satanic Bible.

I distrust everyone, even when I trust them. I am always thinking the wool is being pulled over mine eyes! That there is an ulterior motive behind their actions . . . gets me in a lot of hot water and creates chaos around me.

#49176 - 02/19/11 11:33 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
LucyFur Offline

Loc: Bible Belt, USA
 Originally Posted By: Michael A.Aquino

I have this problem too. Then when that person shows their true nature and betrays me I get really pissed at myself for being so naive and trusting! I am learning to follow my gut instincts more now. When someone doesn't feel right I don't give them a chance to get to know me.

#49281 - 02/21/11 06:01 AM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: Oxus]
MaggotFaceMoe Offline

Loc: Finland
I share these both shortcomings, funny as they quite contradict each other.
The naivety applies when meeting new people. Perhaps too often I take people for what they say/express they are. Not that it's an actual problem. At least so far it has not given me any trouble for I don't "bond" easily. Perhaps that's the distrust in work on a sub level.
As for the distrust, I have found that mostly I live by the rule; never tell your friends what you wouldn't tell your enemies.
Loyalty can't be guaranteed even in best of friends, you never know when they might develop their own agenda and my secrets might work as a better leverage towards their goals.

And why I perceive that's a "where I fail", is that they both together make it really hard if not impossible to form actual functioning relationships.
I still do try, I am in a relationship with a woman and try to hold on to the few friends I've managed to gather.
To the outside it seems all good and dandy, but I can feel that in the essence something vital is still missing.

Edited by MaggotFaceMoe (02/21/11 06:03 AM)
Edit Reason: misspelling

#49284 - 02/21/11 11:39 AM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: MaggotFaceMoe]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Originally Posted By: MaggotFaceMoe
The naivety applies when meeting new people. Perhaps too often I take people for what they say/express they are.

Most people judge others upon the conversation they have with them, but a far better technique is observing people and realize that in how they behave lies the key to their character. I'm not what you call a social person, if not only because the trivialities most share are disgusting. When I mingle amongst them, I sit somewhere and observe and it doesn't take long before one can distinguish the worthy from the worthless. As such, I seldom am wrong in my judgment of people.

D.

#49286 - 02/21/11 12:01 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: Diavolo]
HeimiricIX Offline
pledge

Loc: Mexico City.
I agree with you D. I learned from a very early age to do just that, I have always been a very quiet, calm person, even as a child, so I learned to watch, to observe, this. since before I was aware of it, has allowed me certain advantage when deciding who I should socialize with and how.

A skill most useful at all times.

Best.

#49305 - 02/21/11 05:20 PM Re: Where do you fail? [Re: HeimiricIX]
Hegesias Offline

I often get accused of being unstable when in fact I am the calmest person you are likely to meet, people judge you for what has happened and what they see you do to those who push their luck.

Others seem to get praise for being heroes if they merely 'beat up a bully' instead of torturing or worse. But because most often, mundanes potter in the predators shoes and seek praise this way, this exposes them as vulnerable to very real violence and it is their own fault that they receive it due to their vulgar displays of power, ignoble, diseased character of they the mundanes. I am suspicious of them at all times.

I am misanthropic and this can be seen as a failure/ falling short of something. For he who holds this lucid intelligence something more is evident, and intolerance to petty mundanes pushing their luck is something I consider to be natural. But to be told 'you went too far' is something I always encounter from close ones I suppose I am known to never moderate anything yet I hardly ever indulge in any anything except my studies, art and workouts.

Edited by Hegesias (02/21/11 06:19 PM)
Edit Reason: Shortened

Page 10 of 11 « First<7891011>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.